Users

Frequent Posters

Vismaya03 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail + 2

Team Neutrals

Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: Krinya

OK here's my take..

I am quite liking the epis post charu revelation..

1. Abhira realised this pyar shit is nothing & Arman doesn't love her..we're spared from the day dreaming & almost confessions which will lead to heartbreaks..now only when Arman Confess  to her first will abhira confess ..may be

2. Charu dev kaand is giving the poddars sleepless nights..I'm getting sadistic pleasure out of it smiley37 abhira is a pain in their a**es without abhira doing anything so when she starts doing something socho kya hoga 

3. Foofa looks like a character straight out of brahamastra movie ..don't tell me he's the same actor ..tg he reveals the deal shadi truth , pehli baar zindagi Mei indirectly acha kaam Kiya.

Abhira & poodars be like ...

Charu ghar se Nikli but abhira was sitting in her room & studying , she didn't bother if charu is running away for dev or daru  ..she will still be blamed ke tumne kuch Kiya kyu nai

If charu goes out and abhira follows her then also abhira is a culprit ke abhira ne jaane kyun diya 

If charu goes out and abhira calls Arman then also she will be blamed ke Arman ko tension di but ghat walo ko nahi bataya 

If charu goes out and abhira follows charu and let her see dev, then also she will blamed  ke Roka kyun nai..

long and short of it , any other xyz scenario she will anyways be blamed so I dont bother myself with the blaming ..

I'm kinda positive that the story won't take the cringe route of lost where bhabhi got away with everything πŸ™ƒ  

My last wish is that abhira knows abt this secret jholmate love story and woh un dono ki Baja ke rakh deπŸ“―

I am having still hope to this show that in someday Soulmate truth will out and their band bajaoing ...Becoz here Armaan is not the laadla of that house and Rohit is favourite unlike Ghum

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Team Armaan (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: aaf311

Honestly if I saw someone in a purple coloured suit, I would kick them out too

Can't blame Armaan

So it's Armaan self defense cause of Barney suit color 

Laughing Cracking Up GIF - Laughing CrackingUp Lol - Discover & Share GIFs | Laugh, Lol, Happy gif

Vismaya03 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail + 2

Team Neutrals

Considering there is Noone for Abhira, if he stick to his words he deserves a chance for redemption 

Originally posted by: Vismaya03

Considering there is Noone for Abhira, if he stick to his words he deserves a chance for redemption 

Issi ko milegi...aur milni chahiye bhi

Armaan kya hi ukhaad lega

Jinda laash aadmi, kuch mehsoos nahi hota, koi backbone nahi hai...

Faltu namakul nikamma aadmi

Originally posted by: Sera-high123

Waise yaha sabke standards kaafi zyada hai wrt to MLsmiley36smiley36 I haven't seen a single TRP gainer ITV on leading channel where the ML is green flag or even normal.Sabke sabb ghatiya Hai, you won't even look at them twice in real life. Mujhe toh pata tha he is going to be destroyed and this is nothing abhi aur bekaar hoga.

Meri toh expectations hi negative mein Hai.

smiley37smiley37

Kyunki green flag wale characters hua karte the aur dekha hai humne bhi -rare, but there were.

Sera-high123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: libran90

Kyunki green flag wale characters hua karte the aur dekha hai humne bhi -rare, but there were.

Any show with Green Flag ML which was high TRP? I just know Sandhya one, but that was like 15 years ago, it will never work now. 

Any show with Green Flag ML which was high TRP? I just know Sandhya one, but that was like 15 years ago, it will never work now. 

Balika Vadhu - Shivraj Shekhar

Sera-high123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: libran90

Balika Vadhu - Shivraj Shekhar

I haven't seen that but wasn't that the ML turned negative and he was the AA?

I haven't seen that but wasn't that the ML turned negative and he was the AA?

Bilkul, wohi hai

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

Yes he's killing it in the angry mode scene and has the BB look too 

I'm not a fan of manhandling either don't care whose doing it

seem like a form of bullying to me. Big no 

Right we have plenty of angry young man MLs all around. Armaan had been different since inception and thats the reason the pair became so popular. I hope they suddenly dont turn into typical angry one. It will lose its special charm.