Armaan- guilt, indecisiveness and acquiescent random musings

Shamitashah1001 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Posted: 5 months ago

So, I have opened this thread for everyone to come and express their views on Armaan's core character, his indecision, guilt and inability to say no....also you guys can talk about the upcoming tracks , how do you wish him to react on several occasions in the future......I will start with the first question---

What do you guys think , how Armaan is going to behave when he will be jealous like really possessive and jealous....like how do you expect him to react like being cute, angry, frustrated, silent or rather the alpha one....?

My take on this is he is going to react really bad like out of character, he is going to be one hell of a possessive jerk, can't hide his emotions, pushing, pulling, angsty stuff..... because of abandonment issues, he has no real validation from his family, he is really protective and possessive for them.

so I can't even imagine him being jealous for the only person who cares for him, is the light of his life....Also the casual hugs and touches kisses is really a boost point...i feel when he won't get his hands on her , he would be really irritated and that is going to make him go feral , because he rarely talks to her without touching her, that is something really confusing and intimate, they really do act like a married couple, extreme level of comfort.....Please share your opinion, i love to read random musings and thoughts...I am sure everybody likes it.....

Tags...

Edited by Shamitashah1001 - 5 months ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shamitashah1001 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

More tags...I am sorry agar kisi ko bhul gyi hun toh you are more than welcome to reply...❤️

I honestly don't care for Ar and I am NOT rooting for him to be Ab's life partner. He is pathetic to the core, for being swayed by Ruhi's horrendous personality and her immature antics. I am only waiting for the part where Dadisa and Maasa will taunt him for his sautela attitude (and hopefully give him a laat on the bum!). Bhai ke biwi ke saath gulu-gulu karne ka yahi nateeja hota hai!

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

I hope he doesn't get toxic in rage and possessiveness like other star MLs

I would like him to die of guilt, feel genuine regret and realize that he needs to firmly put Ruhi in place if he wants Abhira in his life. If he blames her or projects his gussa on her about everything - he's gonna push her away and honestly it may not be a bad thing for her. She deserves better than in indecisive person who only sees her as bojh and not even a friend , let alone a spouse. She should be able to lead a full happy life and not one of pain and suffering, dealing with insecurities of being a second choice or backup option or zabardasti bojh.

Nocturnal7 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

If he does go all feral and toxic to get her or to make her stay, there's no way I am rooting for him. I want to see the angst but not in any way that he hurts Abhira more than he is already going to once the truth is out. I want to see him pining and full of remorse, on the edge, urging to do anything and everything to earn her trust and not feel entitled to just have her. I want to see that promise in him to become worthy of her trust.

Visszz thumbnail
Expressionist (July 2024) 1 Thumbnail Expressionist (August 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: bangtanARMY

I honestly don't care for Ar and I am NOT rooting for him to be Ab's life partner. He is pathetic to the core, for being swayed by Ruhi's horrendous personality and her immature antics. I am only waiting for the part where Dadisa and Maasa will taunt him for his sautela attitude (and hopefully give him a laat on the bum!). Bhai ke biwi ke saath gulu-gulu karne ka yahi nateeja hota hai!

And I really hope this family will take this Jeth devrani love angle news seriously unlike others becoz male lead is not favourite of family...And make this a serious issue and kick them out...And don't want this charu dev affair and Abhira blaming overshadow that

Edited by Vismaya03 - 5 months ago
Visszz thumbnail
Expressionist (July 2024) 1 Thumbnail Expressionist (August 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Pinecone

I hope he doesn't get toxic in rage and possessiveness like other star MLs

I would like him to die of guilt, feel genuine regret and realize that he needs to firmly put Ruhi in place if he wants Abhira in his life. If he blames her or projects his gussa on her about everything - he's gonna push her away and honestly it may not be a bad thing for her. She deserves better than in indecisive person who only sees her as bojh and not even a friend , let alone a spouse. She should be able to lead a full happy life and not one of pain and suffering, dealing with insecurities of being a second choice or backup option or zabardasti bojh.

Rohit can well do possessive angry type becoz his eyes can express so much emotions...But Arman is so spineless and dumb that usse kya chahiye usse pata hi nahi hai toh kya possessiveness...Jis Tarah yeh behave kar rah khud Abhira ka kanyadan bhi karega toh bhi can't be surprised 😄 😅

Edited by Vismaya03 - 5 months ago
ShadowImbue thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail + 4

I don't want to see Armaan as an angry young man not even as a possessive alpha male. I wish to see his soft side intact even if he is enraged. Right now Armaan's character is doing what no ITV ML other than Fateh did but Fateh was punished and had a redemption track. Here Armaan is cheating on his legally wedded wife bound in a verbal contract with his brother's wife. I want him to get punished by his own family and realize that he intentionally/unintentionally didn't let Ruhi move on and didn't even draw boundaries (which just friends bound in a contract would) with Abhira. It's his guilt towards both Abhira and Ruhi that ruined four lives.

Edited by ShadowImbue - 5 months ago