Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MaxMayfield thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Danish Taimoor

Posted: 3 days ago

Originally posted by: KhaqONeal

where can i watch the trailer? can someone hook a sister up?

it’s not out yet smiley36 just a first look and OST ft Sabeena and Sahir Ali Bagga and Bilal-Gohar bromance on Insta. Should be out soon though..there was some felicitation ceremony of Sultana Siddiqui recently where idk something about Mann Jogi was revealed? I’m not sure but I saw Mahira, Humayun etc coming out to support that event and Mann Jogi posters outside. That’s all the updates I havesmiley36
MaxMayfield thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Danish Taimoor

Bilal was in UK-Scotland-Ireland? OMG smiley22 I know someone else who was in UK smiley43 hope he enjoyed Dosa-uttapam-idli-Rava Sada-Masala Dosa whatever he had smiley36

https://www.instagram.com/p/C8zIVnZs-aY/?igsh=MXN2NjZkMnRtOGhjNQ==

Edited by MaxMayfield - 3 days ago
mala06 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

Hiba Bukhari

Waiting for the teaser. They should release it now. Will it get saturday slot?

NINALOGY thumbnail

Neutral Nomads

Posted: 2 days ago

Originally posted by: MaxMayfield

yeah I have watched Gohar in negative roles only and he is usually awesome in thosesmiley36 my favourite is his act in LOMJ. He was outstanding there smiley32 and it looks like a negative role here too. smiley36 Anyway I have a feeling this will be big and I really like how Bilal handles his success. He is Aamir Khan of Pakistan IMO. Quietly building a repertoire of versatility and good contentsmiley27

Not fan of AK but yes Bilal is definitely doing amazing job. Yeah this one seems bigger and better one 

NINALOGY thumbnail

Neutral Nomads

Originally posted by: MaxMayfield

no..I dint. Nobody did I think but it was number 1 show of its time..and also I don’t think we are allowed to say we dint like a particular drama starring some actors on this forum. 🤷‍♀️ anyway I have liked a lot of their other dramas so I’ll just restrain from commenting on the ones I don’t like smiley36

If nobody liked it then how it was no 1 show back then 😂🫢, indeed it was overrated. I know where are you coming from but I was/am not part of any fandom. So, I have no fear to criticize any project which i don't like. 

imAariz thumbnail

Yaar Hadd Hogayi HUM TV Walon! smiley7

KMBK Ka Last Episode Is Near And Mann Jogi Ke Teasers Ka Kuch Ata Pata Hi Nhi Hai

smiley19

moosewithagoose thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Sajal Aly

Hum ka kuch ata pata nahi when it comes to promoting their shows..its pointless expecting from them smiley30

Chemcart_MJ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Haalim

She has a good voice although they've used auto tune on her voice. 

Yeah they should release that one as well. 

yeah it did seemed auto tuned but its not that bad. I wonder now if they have the raw version. lets see. 
Haalim thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Bilal Abbas Khan

Originally posted by: Chemcart_MJ

yeah it did seemed auto tuned but its not that bad. I wonder now if they have the raw version. lets see. 

Her voice is good but she's not a trained singer naa. The auto tuned one also sounds good. 

anikamathur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Legendary Lovers

Originally posted by: moosewithagoose

Hum ka kuch ata pata nahi when it comes to promoting their shows..its pointless expecting from them smiley30

I think this will come on KMBK last episode