22 Qadam (Green Tv) Wahaj Ali, Hareem Farooq, Kinza Razzak - Page 29

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 8 months ago

hehehe can you please elaborate on the bold? why would it be a shade ?

Finally it's ending

sidnilove thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rashi23

I saw clips of wahajs character not being able to play cricket because of his accident...so is it an end for him? He won't recover and play for the county or whatever he was aspiring for?

He has recovered now..he was depressed earlier. He's better but he's not at the level where he can play again. I don't know what has been planned for this character.

Aazeen02 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: NINALOGY

It was fine but now they are dragging it

True that... Too much sadness.

Highly disappointed with the ending

Aazeen02 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: arfanazneen

Highly disappointed with the ending

Me too... I had so many scenarios in the end...

Bad editing. They could have fast paced the episode to make a good 5 minutes ka scene for Junaid and Farheen...

Bohot nahi bhi karte toh when he fell down, she should have gone on her knees and hugged him. Saari kasar puri ho jaati

Or

Farheen ki journey 99% complete kar di thi, bas ek love life ko hi toh cover karna tha... Uska bhi ek scope last scene mein tha. They could have shown Junaid in the stands and the commentators saying Farheen Akhtar ke coach aur unke shauhar (or whatever) unka garmjoshi se hausla badhate huye...

Itna bhi kaafi hota.

Seriously, I really felt they needed at least one more episode to show how it ended for the main characters of the team...

Probably Ambar doesn't want to get married now and lives with her mother... Or she's found love in a cricketer from the men's team and has taken her mother with her... Whatever.

They could have shown how kiryana and Sammy land up now.What's with Liza being in the cricket team... How's her personal life now... Is her father changed?

I had so much in mind... Everything felt injustice.

Totally agree with whatever you said

Finally it ended

They dragged it and made it boring. I would not recommend this drama to anyone.