Show Discussions

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 2 hours ago

The ending was happy. I wish there were more scenes of Aaliya & Ibrahim. I am going to miss them.

Finally maulvi sahab got a spine & he told the whole truth. I felt scared for Aaliya & Ibrahim when they got caught. Ibrahim was shielding Aaliya with his hands. Such a beautiful character ❤️

I loved his lines when he said he can’t think of her death not even with him.

Shabbir’s mother was such a vile lady. Her thought process & tarbiyat was seen in Shabbir. Such low lives smiley7

meandwho thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Sajal Aly

I got scared at the climax...they showed a very sanitized version, but I was still very anxious.

It ended so abruptly..!

Liked that Molvi acknowledged his role in this Halala. And the police did his duty to protect.

Performance wise Goher and Asma Abbas have a commanding presence...their scenes looked so real. The other Malik, was thanda in comparison. He didnt look as invested in this.

Loved the cute moments Ibrahim-Aliyah had at the police station...Ibrahim had such a growth when it comes to how he was at the start to the end when he is getting beaten up but still wants to stand up for Aliya. Sabeena's scenes were strong. Bilal has amazing ability to transform his mannerisms, be it the scared Ibrahim at the start in jail or the human second protector of Aliyah first guy he becomes after he meets up with Aliyah in jail.

They didnt show the promo scene of Bilal, or did I miss it?

Originally posted by: meandwho

I got scared at the climax...they showed a very sanitized version, but I was still very anxious.

It ended so abruptly..!

Liked that Molvi acknowledged his role in this Halala. And the police did his duty to protect.

Performance wise Goher and Asma Abbas have a commanding presence...their scenes looked so real. The other Malik, was thanda in comparison. He didnt look as invested in this.

Loved the cute moments Ibrahim-Aliyah had at the police station...Ibrahim had such a growth when it comes to how he was at the start to the end when he is getting beaten up but still wants to stand up for Aliya. Sabeena's scenes were strong. Bilal has amazing ability to transform his mannerisms, be it the scared Ibrahim at the start in jail or the human second protector of Aliyah first guy he becomes after he meets up with Aliyah in jail.

They didnt show the promo scene of Bilal, or did I miss it?

Which scene?

Extra words needed

meandwho thumbnail

Sajal Aly

Originally posted by: Haalim

Which scene?

Extra words needed

The one they showed in two promos where he is scared because people are making noise around and he is shivering

The one they showed in two promos where he is scared because people are making noise around and he is shivering

I don’t remember that. I thought you were talking about last episode’s promo. They probably cut some scenes in editing.

Posted: an hour ago

I have been waiting for it to conclude smiley36 now that I know they have a happy ending...I can watch it peacefully smiley36

That was jail scene were the prisoner was beaten up to intimidate Ibrahim.

The ending was happy. I wish there were more scenes of Aaliya & Ibrahim. I am going to miss them.

Finally maulvi sahab got a spine & he told the whole truth. I felt scared for Aaliya & Ibrahim when they got caught. Ibrahim was shielding Aaliya with his hands. Such a beautiful character ❤️

Shabbir’s mother was such a vile lady. Her thought process & tarbiyat was seen in Shabbir. Such low lives smiley7

Shabbir's mom had such pathetic thought process.. god!! 🥴🥴🥴🥴

meandwho thumbnail

Sajal Aly

Originally posted by: Mona_HappyLife

That was jail scene were the prisoner was beaten up to intimidate Ibrahim.

wasn't that cut out, it started with Aliyah and police talking about getting him out after shabbir leaves

I got a bit emotional when he said these lines.

Such sincere dialogue delivery. This line was beautiful ❤️