Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 4 days ago

Originally posted by: suhaaana

Can anyone please tell me the theme of this Drama?

It started with the concept of halala but is now focusing on journey of two characters together, Aaliya a courageous woman & Ibrahim an innocent soul who has no exposure to the real world.

suhaaana thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Haalim

It started with the concept of halala but is now focusing on journey of two characters together, Aaliya a courageous woman & Ibrahim an innocent soul who has no exposure to the real world.

Okay thanks, I hope Aaliya doesn't go back to her first husband then.

Originally posted by: suhaaana

Okay thanks, I hope Aaliya doesn't go back to her first husband then.

She won’t. She already cleared it.

hypnotoad thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Haalim

I absolutely loved these last two episodes.

PTV has shows with 30-4-50 episodes that aren't able to show relationship progression and character growth well. But here, in just a few short episodes, we have seen such great relationship development, which feels natural and complete. I don't feel there are stages of the relationship progression that I am missing, it is so beautifully mapped out with all the intricacies and nuances, and is so in keeping with the characters we have been shown. As a fan of romances and love stories, there is nothing I love more when character growth is tied directly to relationship growth. How love can help you heal and grow as individuals, better and stronger than before.

I am in awe of the writing and the storytelling by the director, and both Sabeena and Bilal have breathed life into these two characters. They ARE Alia and Ibrahim. What incredible performances. Bilal is such a natural performer I have no words, and Sabeena has given full takkar to him.

Sorry for gushing but I was so impressed with how in just so few short episodes, KN and team has also delivered such a satisfying love story too. There better be a happy ending coz I don't think I will be able to handle anything less.

Edited by hypnotoad - 4 days ago

Originally posted by: hypnotoad

I absolutely loved these last two episodes.

PTV has shows with 30-4-50 episodes that aren't able to show relationship progression and character growth well. But here, in just a few short episodes, we have seen such great relationship development, which feels natural and complete. I don't feel there are stages of the relationship progression that I am missing, it is so beautifully mapped out with all the intricacies and nuances, and is so in keeping with the characters we have been shown. As a fan of romances and love stories, there is nothing I love more when character growth is tied directly to relationship growth. How love can help you heal and grow as individuals, better and stronger than before.

I am in awe of the writing and the storytelling by the director, and both Sabeena and Bilal have breathed life into these two characters. They ARE Alia and Ibrahim. What incredible performances. Bilal is such a natural performer I have no words, and Sabeena has given full takkar to him.

Sorry for gushing but I was so impressed with how in just so few short episodes, KN and team has also delivered such a satisfying love story too. There better be a happy ending coz I don't think I will be able to handle anything less.

Absolutely, everyone needs to know that a good can be made even within limited episodes.

I forgot to praise bilal and sabeena. They are doing such an amazing job.

Another sweet episode which focused on just Aliya and Ibrahim. Only thing I did not really like was Aliya not letting Ibrahim work independently. She just wants him to be with her and roam around her. I understand this but I didn't like it.

But otherwise they are in love pretty much. Excited for next episode