Posted: 19 days ago

Originally posted by: A HUGE FAN

Amazing. Thanks for the update!

Thank you so much dear😍😍😘

Vampire2468 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 18 days ago

CS (3) - 

KING ALEXANDER - He is a King of Macedonia. A adventurous, passionate, curious, strong-willed, and can do anything to achieve what he wants in life. A ruthless, cunning, and ambitious person, who killed his own father, for the throne. He has a strong desire for conquest and wants to expand his empire. 

KING SELUCUS 1 NICATOR - A general of King Alexander, before succeeding him, and the founder of Seleucid Empire. A confident, strategic, ambitious, disciplined and proud person he is. He is Princess Helena's father, who loves her a lot, and can do anything for her. 

QUEEN APAMA - She is King Selucus's wife and mother of Princess Helena. A loyal, brave, proud person she is. She always guides her husband, whenever the need comes, unlike other queens. 

PRINCE ANTIOCHUS - He is son of King Selucus and queen Apama, and heir to the throne.

KING SULUVA - He is King of a small kingdom Paursa. A fierce, loyal, skilled warrior he is.

QUEEN KAMBOJA - She is King Suluva's wife, a noble woman. A brave, confident, adventurous queen she is. 

PRINCE VARDHAN - He is King Suluva and queen Kamboja's son and heir to the throne. He is charismatic, cunning, fierce, ambitious person. His loyalty changes, whenever he sees an opportunity. 

So, how are the character's? 

Vote and comment ❤️

Gold.Abrol thumbnail

Wonderful & Historical cs 

Amazing dear 

Keep writing 

NostalgiaLove thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Vampire2468

CS (3) - 

KING ALEXANDER - He is a King of Macedonia. A adventurous, passionate, curious, strong-willed, and can do anything to achieve what he wants in life. A ruthless, cunning, and ambitious person, who killed his own father, for the throne. He has a strong desire for conquest and wants to expand his empire. 

KING SELUCUS 1 NICATOR - A general of King Alexander, before succeeding him, and the founder of Seleucid Empire. A confident, strategic, ambitious, disciplined and proud person he is. He is Princess Helena's father, who loves her a lot, and can do anything for her. 

QUEEN APAMA - She is King Selucus's wife and mother of Princess Helena. A loyal, brave, proud person she is. She always guides her husband, whenever the need comes, unlike other queens. 

PRINCE ANTIOCHUS - He is son of King Selucus and queen Apama, and heir to the throne.

KING SULUVA - He is King of a small kingdom Paursa. A fierce, loyal, skilled warrior he is.

QUEEN KAMBOJA - She is King Suluva's wife, a noble woman. A brave, confident, adventurous queen she is. 

PRINCE VARDHAN - He is King Suluva and queen Kamboja's son and heir to the throne. He is charismatic, cunning, fierce, ambitious person. His loyalty changes, whenever he sees an opportunity. 

So, how are the character's? 

Vote and comment ❤️

Woah 😳 what an amazing character sketch though I hoped you chose someone persian for Apama who was a persian lady. Now waiting to see Character of Helena and  daughter of Suluva. 😍 Too much excited for the story to start. I gave the name Berenice to daughter of Suluva 😁😉

Edited by NostalgiaLove - 18 days ago
Vampire2468 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Gold.Abrol

Wonderful & Historical cs 

Amazing dear 

Keep writing 

Aww, thank you so much dear😍😍😘Yup, will update soon🤗❤️

Vampire2468 thumbnail

Originally posted by: NostalgiaLove

Woah 😳 what an amazing character sketch though I hoped you chose someone persian for Apama who was a persian lady. Now waiting to see Character of Helena and  daughter of Suluva. 😍 Too much excited for the story to start. I gave the name Berenice to daughter of Suluva 😁😉

Aww, thank you so much dear😍😍😘Indeed😌Will update very soon now🤗❤️Waah..I hope you will love her and my interpretation in the story🙂

NostalgiaLove thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Vampire2468

Aww, thank you so much dear😍😍😘Indeed😌Will update very soon now🤗❤️Waah..I hope you will love her and my interpretation in the story🙂

Waiting for your next update