Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NostalgiaLove thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 21 days ago

Originally posted by: Vampire2468

Yes, he had another yavan wife too..Maybe it will be written, maybe not, you never know..πŸ˜‰πŸ˜€

Well I gave her full fletched arc in my story πŸ˜πŸ˜‰

Vampire2468 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: NostalgiaLove

Exactly, Chandragupta was shocked at this behaviour and maybe that's why Agramahishi was Durdhara not Nand Nandini because Durdhara was completely loyal to Chandragupta 

Right, I think anyone can be..It's about morality too..Durdhara was always loyal to him..❀️

Vampire2468 thumbnail

Durdhara was his beloved but Helena was his favourite, with former he had more of an emotional bond , with latter it was more passionate 🀭 but his most trusted queen was definitely Durdhara and she was Chief Queen while Helena was never Chief Queen. 

Durdhara, his best friend, his beloved consort, he loved her and their bond was special, she had a special place in her heart..Helena was too beautiful, she came into his life much much later..Helena was never made a chief queen..

NostalgiaLove thumbnail

Right, I think anyone can be..It's about morality too..Durdhara was always loyal to him..❀️

Loyal means loyalty towards him as a king, as wives all his wives were loyal πŸ€£πŸ˜‚

Vampire2468 thumbnail

Well I gave her full fletched arc in my story πŸ˜πŸ˜‰

😍😍She was indeed, his wife, important in his life..😌

Vampire2468 thumbnail

Loyal means loyalty towards him as a king, as wives all his wives were loyal πŸ€£πŸ˜‚

Yup, that's what I had meant..πŸ˜πŸ˜…

NostalgiaLove thumbnail

Durdhara, his best friend, his beloved consort, he loved her and their bond was special, she had a special place in her heart..Helena was too beautiful, she came into his life much much later..Helena was never made a chief queen..

Exactly, Durdhara was very special to him but gone too soon, due to her death Nandini and Chandragupta's relationship suffered and daughter of Suluva succeeded Durdhara as Chief Queen (Bhavishya Purana hints that she was Agramahishi so probably got the position after Durdhara). 

Helena wasn't Chief Queen and she was one or two years older than Bindusara but it was an age gap love story. The girl probably was too much infatuated with him as he was her first romantic interest and she was irresistible to him. Ironically Durdhara means irresistible πŸ˜‚

Edited by NostalgiaLove - 21 days ago
NostalgiaLove thumbnail

No I meant by Daughter of Suluva, after Durdhara she was a very important part of my story as next Agramahishi 😁

NostalgiaLove thumbnail

Waiting for your next update 😁 

coderlady thumbnail
Most Comments (2023) 1 Thumbnail Most Comments (April 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 9

Like how you two authors are exchanging ideas and facts. It will be good to read both stories.

Edited by coderlady - 21 days ago