Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NostalgiaLove thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 21 days ago

Originally posted by: Vampire2468

Yup, I do know that as her parents were black haired..In ITV she has been portrayed as a villain with blonde hair, which is totally wrong..Actually, Emma Stone perfectly fits the character and I tried to find one with black hair, but I didn't got..I will try though, thank you for bringing it to my notice and sorry for it..She was indeed beautiful 😍 

You can use the AI Pic I posted or Aditi Rao Hydari or Sonarika Bhadoria, they will go perfectly as Helena, her looks were Greek-Persian mixed and she looked like modern day arabs or Persians

Vampire2468 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: NostalgiaLove

Durdhara being Chandragupta's best friend and Nandini being unapologetic for her desires are actually historically accurate 👏👍 though I hope you will be historically accurate with Helena as well because she was his favourite wife not some cheap blonde woman like every ITV show. She was neither a villain nor a blonde. Waise in real life she was a doodh peeti bacchi when he married Durdhara and Nandini 😁🤣

Aww, thank you so much dear😍😍😘Yes, as Nandini was a self centred person with grey shades. Yes, Helena was his favourite wife, unlike some ITV shows have portrayed her..Poor girl🥺Yup, she was playing in her palace which was too far from India😁Will update CS (2) soon❤️❤️ 

NostalgiaLove thumbnail

Yup, I do know that as her parents were black haired..In ITV she has been portrayed as a villain with blonde hair, which is totally wrong..Actually, Emma Stone perfectly fits the character and I tried to find one with black hair, but I didn't got..I will try though, thank you for bringing it to my notice and sorry for it..She was indeed beautiful 😍 

Yeah I know and I hate ITV for it, she was Chandragupta's favourite wife and mother of his children. I mean why vilify her? She already had an age gap with her husband, she wasn't chief queen and mom of children in very young age, still she was a happy woman because she loved her hubby 😒

Vampire2468 thumbnail

Originally posted by: taahir004

Congratulations on your new story 

Prologue is Epic and Mysterious

Character Sketch is Fascinating 

looking forward to reading this story 

Aww, thank you so much dear😍😍😘So true..🤗Will update CS (2) soon ❤️❤️

NostalgiaLove thumbnail

Aww, thank you so much dear😍😍😘Yes, as Nandini was a self centred person with grey shades. Yes, Helena was his favourite wife, unlike some ITV shows have portrayed her..Poor girl🥺Yup, she was playing in her palace which was too far from India😁Will update CS (2) soon❤️❤️ 

I am excited to read it ❤️ Nand Nandini was definitely ambitious, I really like her grey persona in history, so sassy and so confidentally she chose new king over her father which Chandragupta hated her for 

Vampire2468 thumbnail

You can use the AI Pic I posted or Aditi Rao Hydari or Sonarika Bhadoria, they will go perfectly as Helena, her looks were Greek-Persian mixed and she looked like modern day arabs or Persians

Loved your suggestion, I was confused but then I thought of Emma Stone and the editor made the book cover according to it..So sorry, can't change now..But will try to incorporate your suggestion in my new cover wherever she is near to come in the story..Love❤️❤️

NostalgiaLove thumbnail

Loved your suggestion, I was confused but then I thought of Emma Stone and the editor made the book cover according to it..So sorry, can't change now..But will try to incorporate your suggestion in my new cover wherever she is near to come in the story..Love❤️❤️

I say change the cover and upload a new one, I don't like Emma Stone as Helena, she just doesn't look Greek-Persian 😁 😉 ❤️ also she should be drop dead gorgeous and both Aditi and Sonarika are really beautiful 

NostalgiaLove thumbnail

Waiting for you to write your first chapter 😁❤️

Vampire2468 thumbnail

Yeah I know and I hate ITV for it, she was Chandragupta's favourite wife and mother of his children. I mean why vilify her? She already had an age gap with her husband, she wasn't chief queen and mom of children in very young age, still she was a happy woman because she loved her hubby 😒

Same here, they just wants some quick bucks and give audiance whatever they like to make a show like, without any research or something..Exactly, no need to make her a villain just to justify other characters..Yes, and he loved her too, but ITV to glorify other characters, will make her down😏

Vampire2468 thumbnail

I am excited to read it ❤️ Nand Nandini was definitely ambitious, I really like her grey persona in history, so sassy and so confidentally she chose new king over her father which Chandragupta hated her for 

Awwie🥰🥺She was actually grey, which shows don't show but she was..Yup, so true..