kavya11234 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 months ago

Armaan has become a pendulum who wants both the girls attention. He has become cringe worthy along with Ruhi.. Giving false hopes to Abhira about not wanting divorce.. He acts like Abhira is kept on his head forcibly and he has to complete 1year somehow with this bhoj.. Disgusting!! 

How shameless he has become , he was about to write Shiv Shakti a ritual for married couple and he would have written if there was no intervention.. Day by day he is becoming cringe worthy and he doesn't even remember Rohit and promised Ruhi he ll speak to entire family about his so called cheap affair

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Lee206 thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2022) 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 months ago

yes I mean Armaan is really proving himself as stepbrother who does this, this serial is shame on morals

baisnabi thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 23 days ago

We really need a new ml for abhira . Watching Armaan is unbearable now. The way he puts his family on pedestal disregarding and disrespecting Abhira and her wishes is so ughhhhh... I hate it today when he called and talked to Abhira so rudely justifying him ehis family right and lashing on her , holding her culprit for everything. I just so hate him.. But what shocks me more is the no. of people still thinking about armaan and abhira being together especially the ffs on them even after watching these episodes. I am concerned about those girls and their love for idolising such toxic people and relationships. Ewww... I simply hate armaan and can't even imagine someone like him with abhira or any girl (not even ruhi because atleast that girl is true to herself even if she lives in the web of delusions and fake promises of armaan. She hates and cares equally.)

I need a new ml for abhira like Satya from ghkkpm, Funky and happy-go-lucky yet mature and responsible, who would provide Abhira the peace , respect, love and care she deserves. 

Y don't we have such ffs with new lead? 

whimsical thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 23 days ago

Originally posted by: baisnabi

We really need a new ml for abhira . Watching Armaan is unbearable now.

(...)

Y don't we have such ffs with new lead? 

There's this masterpiece by @Nocturnal7:

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5353506

smiley4