Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

coderlady thumbnail
Posted: 2 days ago

chapter 144

Shaurya is looking out for Vasant like a true friend. What will Kanak think of his interest in Aparjita?

coderlady thumbnail

Who was the lady Samagra met? What is her mission? Will he be successful in avoiding the trap laid out for him?

coderlady thumbnail

chapter 145

Prithvi claims to love Vasant but did not think twice how much he will be hurting her when her child is taken away.

coderlady thumbnail

chapter 146

A tear in Prithvi's eyes? Out of guilt for sure. He never even thought twice about it until Kamla pointed it out.

coderlady thumbnail

Aparjita took on a lion and won. She is no damsel in distress that needs saving.

coderlady thumbnail

What is Prema's mission? Virochana has fallen for the first part of the plan it seems.

coderlady thumbnail

chapter 147

Kanak and Avantika have won a round. Prithvi's heart is not in it, but these women will make sure he goes through the wedding.

coderlady thumbnail

Avantika is so confidant that she will still win. She has not managed to turn Prithvi's mind so far.

coderlady thumbnail

chapter 148

Shaurya has learned the complete truth now. Will he be able to live up to the promises he was making to Aparjita?

NostalgiaLove thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Chapter 149

Aparajita changed her clothes and did make up because she looked very sad and her eyes had swollen due to crying. She was still thinking about Shaurya's proposal and his sad face was making her heart ache again and again but she brushed it off as guilt of breaking his heart. When she reached Vasantmitra's room, she was sleeping on her bed but when she went to look at her she was actually unconscious. This made Aparajita panic and she hurriedly called for doctors. 

Doctors examined her and said- Don't worry, Maharani is just feeling weak, I think she is stressing too much. She must not be stressed. 

Aparajita- Dhanyavad Rajya Vaidya 

Raj Vaidya- Give Maharani this aushadhi from time to time and she will be better. 

Vasantmitra opened her eyes....

Aparajita- Didi, didi are you ok? 

Vasantmitra was feeling heavy in her head- What happened Aparajita? 

Aparajita- You went unconscious didi, and no one, absolutely no one came to check on you. She thought- I am now very glad I rejected his proposal. These people don't deserve us. I will not leave Didi, till her kid is born. There is no one here who truly loves her. 

The news reached the ears of Prithvi and he ran to Vasantmitra's room leaving the occasion. Avantika didn't like Prithvi leaving in middle of the event but she thought some emergency work had come, she did not know Vasantmitra was ill as Prithvi told informer not to tell anyone else. 

Prithvi stormed into the room, this time Aparajita bowed but he didn't look at anyone. He simply ran to hug Vasantmitra. His eyes had tears. 

Prithvi- What happened my love? 

Vasantmitra- I am alright Prithvi, don't panic. 

Prithvi- No, you need doctors....call doctors...

Vasantmitra smiled- Calm, Calm Yourself Prithvi, she touched his heart, she took his hand and placed on her heart, look, I am fine. 

He kissed her making Aparajita panic, she had her eyes wide opened and she turned away. She thought- Oh my god, in front of me, she giggled slowly. She thought- Am I exaggerating? His reaction to didi's news makes it look like he is overly caring towards her. 

Vasantmitra broke the kiss looking at Aparajita....

Vasantmitra- Ekant...

Aparajita made a very teasing face at her and she signalled her to leave.... Aparajita teasingly smiled and went away. 

Vasantmitra- It was just that I am stressed a little. 

Prithvi- Is it because of this occasion. I will do anything but please....don't be stressed.

Vasantmitra- Prithvi I don't want to force you to do anything, then what will be difference between me and Rajmata. I don't want to use my situation to give you any pain. 

Prithvi hugged her- I don't deserve you. 

Vasantmitra- Calm youself Prithvi, you are crying like a child. How will you be able to bear my screams when I will give birth. 

Prithvi smiled and kissed her belly- I love you little one. Please don't hurt your mommy too much, for me. 

Vasantmitra had happy tears.......

Prithvi- I will stay whole day and night with you. 

Vasantmitra- But it's Avantika's day, its not right to hurt her like this. I saw how genuinely she was happy. Please go to her. 

Prithvi- No way, I will not leave you.

Vasantmitra- Prithvi please, I request. I don't want to give Rajmata and Kanak another reason to be vitriolic towards me. 

Prithvi- If she were not my mother, I would never accept this but..

Vasantmitra- I understand Prithvi, criticizing a royal is easy, but living this life is very hard, there are too many sacrifices. 

Prithvi was silent and was looking at her painfully, he thought- How can I give her pain? She is stronger than me. I can't bear to see her in pain. He kissed her forehead. 

Few minutes later Aparajita reentered the room. 

Aparajita- ahm ahm..

Vasantmitra shy

Aparajita- I didn't know Maharaj was so madly in love with you. I thought he was just using you. 

Vasantmitra- I don't know about Prithvi Aparajita, but I madly love him , I can do anything for me. 

Aparajita- No wonder, after so many wrong things which happened to you , you still can't leave him. 

Vasantmitra- It's PASSION OF LOVE

Aparajita smiled....