Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NostalgiaLove thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 days ago

Originally posted by: coderlady

Please do finish if you can. Its a great story. I understand if you can not write due to real life issues. But if that is not the case, I hope you will.

Real life issues can not make me stop a fanfiction 🤣😂

Edited by NostalgiaLove - 12 days ago
NostalgiaLove thumbnail

Chapter 130

In Morning

Kanak came to meet Avantika. She was really excited for the union of Prithvi and Avantika. When she entered her room she saw a sad Avantika sitting on her bed. It looked like she cried all night. 

Kanak confused- Avantika? What happened dear? Where is Prithvi?

Avantika with soulless face- He is with Vasantmitra. 

Kanak shocked- Why? And How? 

Avantika- There was no love potion in the sweets mother. He comforted me and then left to spend the night with his favourite wife. 

Kanak- How? I will kill that dasi who failed in this mission. 

Avantika started crying and hugged Kanak. 

Kanak thought- Prithvi will marry you Avantika, he will. Vasantmitra can never become my daughter in law in my eyes. 

Prithvi was sleeping and Vasantmitra was admiring him. She ran her fingers on his back tickling him. 

He annoyed- Let me sleep

Vasantmitra- Why? I could hardly sleep. 

He opened his eyes and smirked, he pulled her closer in his arms and said- You were so.... beautiful in the party, you took my breath away. 

Vasantmitra- Really? 

Prithvi poked her nose and said- Yes

She laughed...........

Vasantmitra got ready and Prithvi had already left for his work. She was going to the temple, on the way she met Prarthna who was looking terribly sad and absolutely furious. 

Vasantmitra- How are you Prarthna?

Prarthna looked at her with death eyes..

Vasantmitra confused- What happened Prarthna? She touched her shoulder but she pushed her hand away and left immediately. Vasantmitra was shocked at the sudden change in Prarthna's behaviour.

Lakha and Surya were running and they with great difficulty left Meluha and entered Mahishmati with Rupa and some other women of Surya. They came to the palace. 

Bhadradev greeted them....

Bhadradev- My son welcome home and finally we have successfully created a rift between brothers. 

Suryadev- Now father, it's time we attack Meluha. 

Bhadradev- Nah, not just yet my son. Not yet.  We will plan carefully this time smf this time Meluha shall be ours. He smirked. 

NostalgiaLove thumbnail

CS 1

1316442148_abhira-armaan-1280-1_202406.jpg

Prithvi and Vasantmitra 

yrkkh14-6Ld6Ag.jpeg

Prithvi and Avantika 

NostalgiaLove thumbnail

CS 2

yeh-1024x683~2.jpg

Samagra and Prarthna 

vH2FLGT.png

Rajmata Kanak

eflngsh.png

Vasantmitra as Queen of Meluha 

Edited by NostalgiaLove - 12 days ago
NostalgiaLove thumbnail

CS 3

New Characters F-Xt-Zg0-WIAAE4rm.jpg

Aparajita- Fellow dacoit of Vasantmitra, was raised by Shaka who found her abandoned as a baby.

F98tmMwbkAAvqbd.jpeg

Rajkumar Shauryasena- Loyal Half Brother of Prithvi, his mom was a courtesan so he was raised by Prithvi's grandmother and later Kanak. 

NostalgiaLove thumbnail

Originally posted by: NostalgiaLove

CS 3

New Characters F-Xt-Zg0-WIAAE4rm.jpg

Aparajita- Fellow dacoit of Vasantmitra, was raised by Shaka who found her abandoned as a baby.

F98tmMwbkAAvqbd.jpeg

Rajkumar Shauryasena- Loyal Half Brother of Prithvi, his mom was a courtesan so he was raised by Prithvi's grandmother and later Kanak. 

NostalgiaLove thumbnail
Posted: 11 days ago

Chapter 131

Vasantmitra was confused why Prarthna was angry on her. She was sitting in her room by window side gazing outside when Kamla came to meet her. She sat beside her. 

Kamla- What are you thinking?

Vasantmitra gasped- Nothing but something really strange happened. She told Kamla about what happened between her and Prarthna. 

Kamla thought- Did Prarthna got to know about Bhaiya's feelings for Vasantmitra? Oh no, this would be so bad. 

Vasantmitra- What happened? What are you thinking? 

Kamla- Ah nothing......nothing.....and they talked about many things including problem of food grains and drought. They planned together to create new wells for people and try to increase crop production and help farmers to sell their crops to people directly and many other things. 

Prithvi was with his Amatyas and friends

Prithvi- I have Lakha last chance but he turned out to be a traitor. 

Varun- It's too bad he is now under protection of Bhadradev, he knows key details of our strategies and strength. 

Prithvi angry- We need to revamp ourselves, turn better and be ready for any type of attack whether from inside or outside, martial or strategic.

Keshav- I am so sad my son turned out to be a traitor. He had tears in his eyes. 

Prithvi- Call Shaurya from Hariyupiya (modern Harappan) , a part of Empire of Meluha. I will need his support now against Bhadradev. 

Amatya- But Rajkumar Shaurya is fighting against border invasion of Parsvas and side by side Shaka's dacoits. He had many skirmishes before there. 

Prithvi- Shaka is on our side now. There is no problem of dacoits anymore. 

Prarthna was in her room looking really angry, Samagra entered the room. Her son was in a crib. Samagra went to see his son but Prarthna stopped him. 

Prarthna- STOP

Samagra- What happened Prarthna? Since from that party night you are angry with me. What's wrong with you?

Prarthana was gonna have an emotional outburst.........As she was about to say something....

Dasi entered.....

Dasi- Rajkumari, anartha had happened 

Prarthana- What?

Dasi- Rajmata tried to jump off palace's too floor only to be stopped by Rajkumari Avantika..

Prarthna and Samagra shocked, they ran to meet Kanak.....

Prithvi also got to know it and went hurriedly to see if she was okay..

Edited by NostalgiaLove - 11 days ago
NostalgiaLove thumbnail
Posted: 10 days ago

Chapter 132

Kanak was in her room with Avantika. Prarthna and Prithvi came and so did Samagra and Vasantmitra. Prarthna saw Vasantmitra with death eyes. 

Prithvi - Maa what the hell were you thinking? Why did you try to kill yourself? 

Kanak- So what should I do? Our whole family has become a joke..

Prithvi- What? 

Kanak- You are keeping princess of Mahishmati for so long in this palace and refused to marry her. Do you understand if a princess stay at someone else's palace for too long the king either has to marry her or make her marry her son. 

Prithvi- Maa I told her to leave but she didn't. 

Kanak- I don't want to become a joke in front of everyone, either you marry Avantika or I will kill myself. 

Prithvi shouted- Maa, please. 

Everyone was shocked and Vasantmitra was dumbstruck. 

Kanak- You have to choose Prithvi, either your Obsession with this dacoit or me. 

Prithvi- Maa I can't....

Kanak shouted- I want answer now Prithvi, either me or her, give me the answer. 

Prithvi had tears but kanak was adamant this time...

Prarthna shouted- How many lives will you destroy Vasantmitra? First you entered our family, ruined relationship of Bhaiya and Avantika, snatched Chief Queen's room from Kamla and....she wanted to say something but stopped herself and...now you want to kill my mother. 

Vasantmitra had tears- She said- I don't want Rajmata to die. 

Kanak- I don't need your sympathy. Tell me son, I want your answer. 

Samagra- Rajmata, please

Prarthna shouted- You shut up making everybody shocked. 

Prithvi looked helplessly at Vasantmitra and said tearfully- Fine, I will marry Avantika making Vasantmitra shocked and said but she also expected this answer. 

He tearfully left and so did everyone. Kanak looked at Avantika and evil laughed. Avantika hugged Kanak. 

Avantika- Maa, you did it.

Kanak- You won't only be his wife, Vasantmitra will be forever separated from Prithvi. 

Avantika- You have done so much for me Maa, I will do anything for you. 

She kissed Avantika's forehead. 

Prithvi came to meet Vasantmitra who was crying on her bed......

Vasantmitra was crying on her pillow....

Prithvi touched her shoulder but she removed it....

Prithvi- My love....look at me please. 

Vasantmitra- I am not your love. She got up and shouted- You succumbed to her manipulations. 

Prithvi- She is my mother, what could I say. Fine, if you want, I will secretly kill Avantika. Hearing this her tears stopped and her face turned into a completely shocked one. 

Vasantmitra- No, no...I don't want you to kill Avantika..

Prithvi pulled her closer in his arms and said- My love, Avantika has lived here for far too long, she is totally adamant and would do anything to defeat you. This is the only way to stop her. She might try to harm you. He rubbed his hand on her face caressing her lovingly.

Vasantmitra- Now you are trying to manipulate me, you know i would never harm an innocent person.

Prithvi pulled her more close and kissed her eyes and said- It's the only way out, I don't want to hurt my loved ones, please understand and accept Avantika. Few days ago you actually wanted to me to marry her.

Vasantmitra- I was being stupid.

Prithvi- For my mother's sake, please. 

Vasantmitra- This gives me no pleasure but if you agree who am I to protest and as she was about to go, he grabbed her palla and pulled her again in his arms. Leave me Prithvi.

Prithvi- Never 

He removed her palla and caressed her long and beautiful neck and kissed it. 

Vasantmitra gasped- I am mad at you.

Prithvi in very passionate voice- And I am mad for you. 

And he made her fall on the bed.................. 

Shaurya, Prithvi's half brother was in a tent, he had just came from fighting when he got letter of Prithvi. 

Shaurya- Prithvi is calling me back home, there is gotta be something serious.

NostalgiaLove thumbnail
Posted: 10 days ago

Chapter 133

Prithvi was admiring Vasantmitra whom he tightly locked in his embrace. She was looking furious and was not having any eye contact with him and he was smiling.

Prithvi- For how long will you stay mad at me? Or should I start our love game gain. I will not let you go till you smile. 

Vasantmitra showed her teeth and said- See, I am smiling now let me go. 

Prithvi laughed and said- Vasantmitra, my beautiful eyed princess. 

Vasantmitra lowered her eyes and said in childish voice- If I were a princess, your mother would accept me. You don't have to ashamed of me. 

Prithvi- I am not ashamed of you. 

Vasantmitra- Then why can't you tell my reality to everyone. 

Prithvi- My love tell me honestly, what is good about your origins that I tell people about? 

Vasantmitra- I understand, she looked at him with teary eyes and gently touched his face, she looked in his eyes and said- I can't imagine sharing you with anyone else. It pierces my heart in two. 

Prithvi took her hand and kissed it- Maa and Avantika won't stop, let them think that they won.

Vasantmitra- What are you planning? 

Prithvi- No one can make my love sad. He cutely poked her nose. 

Vasantmitra- Just don't hurt anyone. 

Prithvi smiled- You are truly a dacoit, you steal my heart and soul everytime. 

She smiled and kissed him

Prithvi- Now you feeling better? 

Vasantmitra nodded........as he was about to get up she pulled him- She lied on his chest and said, stay a little longer. He caressed her hair and thought- I have tamed Vasantmitra but how will I manage Avantika. Maa did a brutal trick with me. 

Samagra- Prarthna what was that? Why are you being so rude with me and Vasantmitra? What is your problem?

Prarthna- What is my problem? Ask yourself.

Samagra- Did I do something? 

Prarthna- Oh you cheater...how shameless are you?

Samagra- Cheating? What? I didn't cheat you.

Prarthna- Maa was always right about Vasantmitra, I was a fool that I supported that concubine. 

Samagra shouted- Prarthna....

Prarthna- Why? Are you feeling hurt that I am cursing your lover.

Samagra got shocked- Lover? What the hell are you talking about? 

Prarthna- You confessed it yourself to me, on the night of the party you came drunk in my room and called me Vasantmitra and said some really loving things and confessed your love most passionately.

Samagra- Impossible, I didn't drink on party night. I..... suddenly he remembered.....

Dasi was bringing love portioned sweets to Avantika's room when the plate fell off as Samagra's hand accidentally touched the plate. Some sweets remained on the plate and he ate one. 

Samagra- I only ate some sweets, I didn't drink. I could never say such things, Prarthna please, trust me.

Prarthna- Then you must have drank or ate some intoxicating thing. You looked totally out of this world. 

Samagra- If it was something intoxicating, I probably blabbered some stupid things. Forget it, don't ruin relationships out of silly things.

Prarthna- Silly things? Silly things? I didn't tell about this to Bhaiyaa because he is obsessed with Vasantmitra, he probably would kill you and go berserk, otherwise I would leave you cheater. 

Samagra had tears in his eyes and said- Prarthna, I am already suffering too much pain, please don't give me more pain.

Prarthna- Do you love me? 

Samagra- What? 

She brought her son to him and placed his hand on his head and said- Swear on him that you don't love Vasantmitra. 

Samagra- What stupidity is this Prarthna? 

She said- I said swear it. 

Samagra was in dilemma.....

Wissam_Sy thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 days ago

Nice