Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

coderlady thumbnail
Posted: 24 days ago

Last thing we want is to have Vasant blame herself in any way for Lakha's actions. Lakha will never be loyal to anyone. He is too selfish.

Edited by coderlady - 24 days ago
NostalgiaLove thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 20 days ago

Mini Chapter 

After two days.....the grand party celebration was going on. Prithvi and Kamla came but his eyes were only trying to find his beloved. As his eyes were roaming, Kamla noticed it and her heart was aching but she kept a smile on her face. Vasantmitra entered the big party room and as soon as she came, every eyes were on her. She wore a beautiful red and silver dress with golden border. She looked like an apsara. 

One man commented- Wow, what a beautiful queen. No wonder she is Maharaj's favourite even when she is not Chief Queen. 

Samagra noticed her and there was a sadness in his eyes as he couldn't see her without expressing his love on his face and his eyes. He saw removed his gaze from her and focussed on Prithvi because Prarthna was not in party as she was busy with their newborn. 

Avantika also entered the party and she surprisingly wore a really bold dress with her hair open. She looked more like a courtesan than a Princess. Everyone gathered there started talking about her. Prithvi as soon as he saw her felt really angry. 

Vasantmitra thought- Why is she dressed like that? 

Prithvi thought- I gave her ultimatum she is still here, what does she want? That I forcefully throw her out of the palace. 

Vasantmitra came to meet Avantika- Avantika what is this? Why are you wearing this bold dress? It looks really inappropriate.

Avantika cunning smiled and said- My dear Vasantmitra, I can wearing whatever I want. She touched her face and said- So beautiful, right? She laughed and left. Vasantmitra thought- Has she lost her mind due to his rejected. 

Dinner was served and everyone was enjoying but Prithvi's eyes were only on Vasantmitra. He took a laddoo and when he was about to feed Vasantmitra, Avantika came to them and she took his hand and fed herself that laddoo. 

Prithvi- What is this Avantika? 

Vasantmitra- Come on it was just one laddoo, she touched his face lovingly in front of Vasantmitra making them angry. 

Prithvi- Avantika stop ruining my party.

Vasantmitra- Have you drink Bhang? Why are behaving like this. 

Prithvi- Enough, you are packing your bags tonight.

Avantika cunning smiled and said- Fine and she left confusing them.

coderlady thumbnail
Posted: 18 days ago

What game is Avantika playing now? Kanak is helping her with this plot. What will they do to force Prithvi's hand?

NostalgiaLove thumbnail
Posted: 18 days ago

Chapter 129

Avantika's behaviour left Vasantmitra distressed. 

Prithvi- Don't be upset, he touched her face lovingly.

Vasantmitra- Why is she doing this? 

Prithvi- She maybe upset so have lost her mind.

Vasantmitra had tears- I feel sad seeing her like that. 

Prithvi laughed and said- She's not your sister that you feel sad for her. He hugged her. 

Vasantmitra- Prithvi, everyone's watching us. 

Prithvi- Then don't be sad. She smiled. That's my girl.

Kanak came to them and gave a side eye to Vasantmitra. 

Kanak- Prithvi, Avantika is too upset. Perhaps you go to her room and make her feel better.

Prithvi- Maa it's my party, I cannot. 

Kanak- Its my request son, please. 

Prithvi- Ok fine, I will go. 

He left.....

Vasantmitra was about to leave ..

Kanak- You will not stay here for too long...

Vasantmitra turned- What? 

Kanak- Prithvi doesn't love you, he's just obsessed, whenever his obsession will die, you will nothing more than Vasudha and even not her. She gave an evil smile to Vasantmitra. 

Vasantmitra- My love for him is enough for me Rajmata. I never even in my dreams I ever thought Prithvi would reciprocate my feelings. 

Kanak- After tonight you will be nothing. 

Avantika was in her room crying...

Prithvi came

Avantika- Prithvi...

Prithvi- Why are you upset? Just because I told you to leave. You have Nothing to gain here Avantika. I am only thinking of your well-being. 

Avantika- What well being are you talking about? I have lived for so long here. Everyone thinks we are in a relation. I came here with the motive of getting married to you. Now if I go back no prince or nobleman would accept me and whosoever will, he will not do it for love but for his own benefits. She started crying more. 

Prithvi came to her and she hugged him. 

Prithvi patted her head and said- I understand Avantika, don't worry I will find a good groom for you. 

Avantika shocked, she shouted - Shut Up, she grabbed his shoulders and said- How could you do this to me Prithvi, how? Were your feelings for me never genuine. Didn't you love me at all? 

Prithvi- Avantika please......

Avantika saw the plate of sweets mixed with potion....

Avantika- Look I made these sweets for you. I thought I would feel this with my own hands and you....and she started crying..

Prithvi came to her and wiped her tears....he took a sweet from the plate and made her eat it. 

Avantika thought- That's it.....

She took a sweet from her plate and made him eat one.....he ate the sweet and........

Lakha, Rupa, Surya and Surya's companion were there....

Surya and Rupa were in the bed while Lakha was sitting on a chair with Surya's woman on his lap. 

Surya- So you want to help us to attack Prithvi and gain Vasantmitra in return. Fine......but how will you do it?

Lakha- You attack Prithvi and I will be his companion but later would side with you and easy. We will kill him , I gain Vasantmitra, You gain Kamla and I will marry your daughter Chaya. 

Surya- What? No...I will not marry Chaya to you.

Lakha laughed...........- I am not an idiot Surya, you can easily kill me as well. So I want Chaya. 

Surya- You cunning man......

Lakha laughed, Surya was about to leave when Rupa grabbed his face and said- Come on Yuvraj, anyone will think of his wellbeing. Just remember Kamla and her beauty.......she caressed his face and said- Remember how much you wanted to marry her. Surya came in Rupa's manipulations and said- Fine....

Suddenly Surya's guards came and said- Run Yuvraj, Prithvi's men are after you and Rajkumar Lakha. Perhaps they got the news of you two meeting.

They all were shocked.....

Lakha- Damn it, how did he know? 

Surya- We don't have enough time, let's run...

NostalgiaLove thumbnail
Posted: 14 days ago

Edited

Edited by NostalgiaLove - 13 days ago
coderlady thumbnail
Posted: 13 days ago

How is Prithvi falling for this old game? He knows first hand how many times this kind of trick has been used.

coderlady thumbnail

Prithvi knows about the meeting between Lakha and Surya so that's good. But hope he will leave Avantika's room too.

coderlady thumbnail

Did I read it right? You are discontinuing the story? Why? Please consider finishing it.

NostalgiaLove thumbnail

Originally posted by: coderlady

Did I read it right? You are discontinuing the story? Why? Please consider finishing it.

I will think

coderlady thumbnail

Please do finish if you can. Its a great story. I understand if you can not write due to real life issues. But if that is not the case, I hope you will.