Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MidnightLibrary thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 28 days ago

Originally posted by: NostalgiaLove

I have only watched Ishti Kutum, a Bengali serial and god I regretted it, they tried to justify Forced marriage, bigamy, cheating and what not 🙄

Historical TV serials are pure mess 

I Never watched that show, so I knew nothing about it. My medical life is full of drama and emotional damage, so I don't need to watch daily soap . I prefer to read novels in my leisure time, especially those in my TBR list.

NostalgiaLove thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: MidnightLibrary

I Never watched that show, so I knew nothing about it. My medical life is full of drama and emotional damage, so I don't need to watch daily soap . I prefer to read novels in my leisure time, especially those in my TBR list.

Great, Indian tv serials are not worth watching anyway

NostalgiaLove thumbnail

Chapter 128

Kamla and Vasantmitra came to meet Prithvi. He was in his library. 

Prithvi- Oh wow, my two wives came to meet me. Am I in trouble?

Kamla smiled , Vasantmitra smiled too. 

They all sat together. 

Kamla- Maharaj,  we in the morning saw some children asking for food, they look malnourished. We both want to do something for them.

Prithvi- No child or person in my Empire shall be devoid of food. What's the reason for this? 

Vasantmitra- I called some people and they told me it's because of not much growth in crops despite good rain this year.

Prithvi- I will go to the bottom of this but till then you two are free to solve this situation on your own. 

They got up and as they were about to go...

Prithvi- Vasantmitra, stay......

Kamla looked at her and smiled and left. 

Vasantmitra- What is it? 

He spread his arms like a child and she ran into his arms. They sat in his embrace and he said while caressing his hair- Two days after there is a party, I will call Kamla as my Chief queen but I want you to be there for me.

Vasantmitra while caressing his face- I will be there my love. As they were kissing.....a dasi came... Vasantmitra broke but he again kissed her and signalled dasi to say what she wanted.....

Dasi awkwardly- Ah Maharaj......a man is here to meet you, he says its very important. 

He signalled dasi to let him in while still kissing Vasantmitra...... he started kissing her neck, she sighed

Vasantmitra- You must behave....

Prithvi took her chin and said- I do whatever I want..

Vasantmitra quickly got up and sat on another chair.

Man entered and he bowed, he looked at Vasantmitra and felt hesitant...

Prithvi- Don't worry you can say anything in front of her. Man- Maharaj, we have got the news that we have seen Suryadev in the area around where Rajkumar Lakha is.

Prithvi and Vasantmitra shocked, they looked at each other.

Prithvi- Are you sure? 

Man- Yes Maharaj....

Prithvi- Anything else?

Man- No Maharaj...

Prithvi- Ok you leave..He left

Prithvi angry- Damn that Lakha, I shouldn't have trusted him.

Vasantmitra- Is he that vile? Can he betray you? 

Prithvi- you are not a royal my love, anyone can betray anyone in our world. 

Prithvi got up and left angrily, Vasantmitra looked distressed. She thought- Is this because of me? Am I the reason? No, it can't be. Can Lakha be this evil? Maybe. 

Kanak was sitting with Avantika...

Kanak gave a bottle to Avantika...

Avantika- What is this Maa? 

Kanak- This is love potion my child. 

Avantika- Love potion? 

Kanak- Two days after there is a big party where I will mix it in sweets. I will make Prithvi eat it. I will send him somehow in your room. This is your last chance to trap Prithvi. Here, she gave a saree to her just like Vasantmitra and Jewellery that matches her. 

Avantika was shocked- Maa , this is betrayal, what if it backfires and Prithvi punishes me. 

Kanak- Your sister trapped Samagra just this way, if Prithvi does anything, I will take all the blame. 

Avantika- But Maa this....

Kanak- Ssshh...do you want to marry Prithvi or not?

Avantika- I do

Kanak- Then follow me......

Avantika- Okay but she felt a little uncomfortable but her obsession without Prithvi convinced her. 

Edited by NostalgiaLove - 28 days ago
NostalgiaLove thumbnail
Posted: 26 days ago

Originally posted by: NostalgiaLove

Chapter 128

Kamla and Vasantmitra came to meet Prithvi. He was in his library. 

Prithvi- Oh wow, my two wives came to meet me. Am I in trouble?

Kamla smiled , Vasantmitra smiled too. 

They all sat together. 

Kamla- Maharaj,  we in the morning saw some children asking for food, they look malnourished. We both want to do something for them.

Prithvi- No child or person in my Empire shall be devoid of food. What's the reason for this? 

Vasantmitra- I called some people and they told me it's because of not much growth in crops despite good rain this year.

Prithvi- I will go to the bottom of this but till then you two are free to solve this situation on your own. 

They got up and as they were about to go...

Prithvi- Vasantmitra, stay......

Kamla looked at her and smiled and left. 

Vasantmitra- What is it? 

He spread his arms like a child and she ran into his arms. They sat in his embrace and he said while caressing his hair- Two days after there is a party, I will call Kamla as my Chief queen but I want you to be there for me.

Vasantmitra while caressing his face- I will be there my love. As they were kissing.....a dasi came... Vasantmitra broke but he again kissed her and signalled dasi to say what she wanted.....

Dasi awkwardly- Ah Maharaj......a man is here to meet you, he says its very important. 

He signalled dasi to let him in while still kissing Vasantmitra...... he started kissing her neck, she sighed

Vasantmitra- You must behave....

Prithvi took her chin and said- I do whatever I want..

Vasantmitra quickly got up and sat on another chair.

Man entered and he bowed, he looked at Vasantmitra and felt hesitant...

Prithvi- Don't worry you can say anything in front of her. Man- Maharaj, we have got the news that we have seen Suryadev in the area around where Rajkumar Lakha is.

Prithvi and Vasantmitra shocked, they looked at each other.

Prithvi- Are you sure? 

Man- Yes Maharaj....

Prithvi- Anything else?

Man- No Maharaj...

Prithvi- Ok you leave..He left

Prithvi angry- Damn that Lakha, I shouldn't have trusted him.

Vasantmitra- Is he that vile? Can he betray you? 

Prithvi- you are not a royal my love, anyone can betray anyone in our world. 

Prithvi got up and left angrily, Vasantmitra looked distressed. She thought- Is this because of me? Am I the reason? No, it can't be. Can Lakha be this evil? Maybe. 

Kanak was sitting with Avantika...

Kanak gave a bottle to Avantika...

Avantika- What is this Maa? 

Kanak- This is love potion my child. 

Avantika- Love potion? 

Kanak- Two days after there is a big party where I will mix it in sweets. I will make Prithvi eat it. I will send him somehow in your room. This is your last chance to trap Prithvi. Here, she gave a saree to her just like Vasantmitra and Jewellery that matches her. 

Avantika was shocked- Maa , this is betrayal, what if it backfires and Prithvi punishes me. 

Kanak- Your sister trapped Samagra just this way, if Prithvi does anything, I will take all the blame. 

Avantika- But Maa this....

Kanak- Ssshh...do you want to marry Prithvi or not?

Avantika- I do

Kanak- Then follow me......

Avantika- Okay but she felt a little uncomfortable but her obsession without Prithvi convinced her. 

coderlady thumbnail

chapter 127

Vasant melts every single time after Prithvi tells her he loves her. But at the same time, he has never accepted her origins.

coderlady thumbnail

Prithvi will be forced to marry Avantika? What evil is Kanak planning now? She already got him married Kamla.

coderlady thumbnail

Suryadev and Lakha. What are we to make of this new pair of troublemakers? Both can easily betray the other. But both have their own objects of interest.

Suryadev wants Kamla. Lakha wants Vasant. Who wants Avantika?

coderlady thumbnail

Which girl will be sent to trap Virochana? Hope Prithvi and Samagra can get some ammunition on this evil snake.

coderlady thumbnail

chapter 128

Vaishali's trick is about to get used on Prithvi now. Avantika knows the consequences will not be good but she is still continuing.

coderlady thumbnail

Good to see Kamla and Vasant being the real queens and taking care of people's need. These two can do a lot of good.