This is second time Armaan made it clear

Posted: 5 months ago

When first time she expressed that she wants to live life with him and asked for a beech ka rastha ,he said certainly you will always be Mrs.Rohit Poddar to me..we can have no future..

This time again when she is manipulating him again to restart her life with him , he has again made it clear that he doesn't want to..he doesn't see any future with her..

She is again at her manipulative ways ..now that she has promised to her par nanu that she will reunite with her love ,wish u all the best Ruhi..get back your love and dafa ho jao..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

I disagree. if instead of focusing on 3 months of deal left and not leaving zimmedari midway and justifying that Abhira is just zimmedari and saying dont show it to Abhira - he had multiple times reinforced that whether Abhira existed or not , he will NOT be with her. But nahi, he still wants to take her zimmedari too. So its not clear to Ruhi that she simply isnt an option at all. Ofc she is delulu - yes. but I think instead of being angry at her audacity to suggest love story again, he is still somewhere feeling bad for her. thats why he is unable to retort the way Abhira does.

Edited by Pinecone - 5 months ago

Originally posted by: Pinecone

I disagree. if instead of focusing on 3 months of deal left and not leaving zimmedari midway and justifying that Abhira is just zimmedari and saying dont show it to Abhira - he had multiple times reinforced that whether Abhira existed or not , he will NOT be with her. But nahi, he still wants to take her zimmedari too. So its not clear to Ruhi that she simply isnt an option at all. Ofc she is delulu - yes. but I think instead of being angry at her audacity to suggest love story again, he is still somewhere feeling bad for her. thats why he is unable to retort the way Abhira does.

I agree there are still boundaries to be drawn but still when all this comes out ,atleast one point armaan has in his defence.. that he always said there can be nothing between them..the more Ruhi pushes him the more he will be frustrated and we will get to see final decision on chuhi

Avalayarima thumbnail

I think people want him to be rude with Rohi before they side with him. They forget that she is his sister in law and Armaan has always been Mr nice guy. I don’t think in his head she has crossed her limits until the divorce papers, so have doesn’t act rude.

I side that he has always been clear to Ro that he can never be with her even before her wedding with Rohit. This was even before Abhira, And 2 times after her marriage. She is just finding excuse of not he saying “ Zinmedari” to fill up her ego.

Edited by Avalayarima - 5 months ago

Originally posted by: Avalayarima

I think people want him to be rude with Rohi before they side with him. They forget that she is his sister in law and Armaan has always been Mr nice guy. I don’t think in his head she has crossed her limits until the divorce papers, so have doesn’t act rude.

I side that he has always been clear to Ro that he can never be with her even before her wedding with Rohit. This was even before Abhira, And 2 times after her marriage. She is just finding excuse of not he saying “ Zinmedari” to fill up her ego.

Bold - yes only then ruhi will understand..but armaan is not that type with her..

With abhira he feels different level of comfort..lado jagado maro haso enjoy karo..

With ruhi he becomes serious type like conscious of what he says ,does.

According to delulu armaan is in LOVVVVEEEEEEE with her and he is hiding it but she will get him back..

I think only when Ab-Ar announce their pregnancy, then only Ruhi will finally accept that Ar and she are never, ever getting back together...

Like literally nothing stops her from being such a delulu

She got married to RoPod - she used that to stay close to Ar

Ab-Ar are married - she used their verbal and one which does not hold in the court of law one-year deal marriage to chipkofy close to Ar

Ar kisses Ab on the forehead, cheek - she used that to get divorce papers for Ar to sign so she can be stress-less that a married couple is getting close

sharadrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Critics

He says what he says but she hears what she hears smiley44

Edited by sharadrocks - 5 months ago
janaki17789 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: sharadrocks

He says what he says but she hears what she hears smiley44

It's selective hearing

Sushma_00 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: bangtanARMY

I think only when Ab-Ar announce their pregnancy, then only Ruhi will finally accept that Ar and she are never, ever getting back together...

Ab-Ar are married - she used their verbal and one which does not hold in the court of law one-year deal marriage to chipkofy close to Ar

Ar kisses Ab on the forehead, cheek - she used that to get divorce papers for Ar to sign so she can be stress-less that a married couple is getting close

Ruhi at their door will not let that happen 😂😂😂

Shamitashah1001 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: bangtanARMY

I don't think so, then also she won't accept, she would think Armaan was not in the right state of his mind, so they got intimate , in her delulu ,she would think probably Armaan was imagining her instead of Abhira while doing it. 🤔 🤣