Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai 12th Apr 2024 Written Update and EDT - Page 29

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 1 months ago

Don't call me aap,  main bhut choti hun abhi. Hearing aap from you is making me feel mildly embarassed 🙃. As I am assuming you are quite elder to me.

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

"aap" bolne ka age seh koi lena dena nahi hai :) north mein toh bacchon ko bhi aap bolte hai 

Sneha2002 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Mehersudha

charu looks a dumbo. She is falling in love or lust don't know but digging everything for her self. She will dump poddars in her nonsense. She never discussed who are his family who all stay with him what are his roots what about the kid after custody. She seems to be a foolish girl who in the idea of love is loving.That day she said bhayya aur aapki shadi as comparison. She thinks shadi done against families or like an adventure to marry out come throw surprise.Wheras abhira said humari shadi kin halaton mein hui hi pata nahi tumhe.Abhira has no option that day nor ar. All this because of parvarish the more they controlled at home the more they want to run away from that place leaning to any emotional partner not looking at larger picture. Definitely she will dump all and dadi ka sar in ganga. She said ruhi bhabhi ko pata chal gaya humare barr mein. Ruhi listened from far didn't get anything as she is in her own dinchak from day1. That way charu is putting pressure on Dev to marry her i felt. And this baggage man has his own timing. 

Exactly I also posted in another thread that Charu is happy that someone is prioritising her ..I wrote long that one ...and not just her but every P kid is feeling insecure except Meenu kids because they are underage and have found Abhira or each other as goto persons ....

Originally posted by: Pinecone

"aap" bolne ka age seh koi lena dena nahi hai :) north mein toh bacchon ko bhi aap bolte hai 

Then it's OK.....main bhi north Indian hi hun , BTW what are your assumption for tomorrow's episode?

Originally posted by: Sneha2002

Exactly I also posted in another thread that Charu is happy that someone is prioritising her ..I wrote long that one ...and not just her but every P kid is feeling insecure except Meenu kids because they are underage and have found Abhira or each other as goto persons ....

She has got a scapegoat in the madhouse so she has just gone overconfident and crazy. Its annoying and shocking to watch her reaction to dev's truth of being a divorcee and a father was so Thanda like he told her he eats pizza with pineapple.  It's so weird and unbelievable at the same time, now Dev also looks like somebody who is only interested in having a physical partner nothing else . 😑 

Sneha2002 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Shamitashah1001

She has got a scapegoat in the madhouse so she has just gone overconfident and crazy. Its annoying and shocking to watch her reaction to dev's truth of being a divorcee and a father was so Thanda like he told her he eats pizza with pineapple.  It's so weird and unbelievable at the same time, now Dev also looks like somebody who is only interested in having a physical partner nothing else . 😑 

No yaar if I remember things clearly there were some lines like Mai tumhe dukhi nahi dekh sakta etc from Dev to Chaaru and that's when she started falling in love with him ( or should I say infatuation) and Dev took stand for her against her father and was successful...So that's why and believe me some girls are like that ...who come from abusive and controlling house and easily fall prey to such men because of their supposed good behaviour towards them ... That's why I am thinking maybe this track is like Shivani-Amay counterpart from Ghum/KD and not Devi Pulkit as everyone is thinking it to be 

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

based on BTS I think he may be a little stern with her when he has a convo with Ruhi and Abhira is sleeping but as soon as she walks away, he will start feeling guilty as usual. The part that I am not sure is about the whole needing to save both girls precap. Till now I thought it will be his dream but many people have pointed out that it may actually play out too. If that happens I am hopeful he will pick Abhira, but not optimsitic :( I think he can take Abhira for granted because he actually knows that she is stronger, more understanding and less tantrum throwing- so he has the license to be get away with things whereas Ruhi is master manipulator and guilt tripper. But if he picks Ruhi over Abhira, my shipper heart will break. I hope Abhira gets some clue regarding Armaan-Ruhi and starts distancing herself. 

Originally posted by: Sneha2002

No yaar if I remember things clearly there were some lines like Mai tumhe dukhi nahi dekh sakta etc from Dev to Chaaru and that's when she started falling in love with him ( or should I say infatuation) and Dev took stand for her against her father and was successful...So that's why and believe me some girls are like that ...who come from abusive and controlling house and easily fall prey to such men because of their supposed good behaviour towards them ... That's why I am thinking maybe this track is like Shivani-Amay counterpart from Ghum/KD and not Devi Pulkit as everyone is thinking it to be 

It was shocking to me like their confession was so weird. I was expecting some harsh behavior and comments from Dev so she gets out of infatuation and maintains distance then he falls for her would have made more sense then this daru cringe. 

And today he so conveniently mentioned that she is a intern but still she she was OK with it. I was like girl where is your self respect but I also understand your poverty and it is TRUE but she is reacting as if she is not scared of her toxic family reaction to this, she is just going with the flow. Like girl your father and Nani are literally disgusting, they can't even stomach a husband supported his wife but you are seeing a future love marriage .

Edited by Shamitashah1001 - 1 months ago

Originally posted by: Pinecone

based on BTS I think he may be a little stern with her when he has a convo with Ruhi and Abhira is sleeping but as soon as she walks away, he will start feeling guilty as usual. The part that I am not sure is about the whole needing to save both girls precap. Till now I thought it will be his dream but many people have pointed out that it may actually play out too. If that happens I am hopeful he will pick Abhira, but not optimsitic :( I think he can take Abhira for granted because he actually knows that she is stronger, more understanding and less tantrum throwing- so he has the license to be get away with things whereas Ruhi is master manipulator and guilt tripper. But if he picks Ruhi over Abhira, my shipper heart will break. I hope Abhira gets some clue regarding Armaan-Ruhi and starts distancing herself. 

I think I can be wrong but I have started seeing armaan getting affected by Abhira . It's beautiful , like today he noticed her dreamy expressions and stare directed towards him. It was so gorgeously acted out , kudos to both of them, He was confused , when she told you are there to take care of her, his expressions were so apt like happy , awkward,  understanding.  So beautiful it was. 

Then with Tha Haq with which he held her dupatta from the back and started tying it was really good, then their low-key flirting with each other ❤️.  Also,  they have had thousands of trip and fall but today it was different like it has some spark to it, like armaan was affected and came out of the trance also they both got so awkward and him asking about her well being soo soft......

Pinecone thumbnail

ya but he is in denial. he is dead set on deal, zimmedari jaap himself