Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai 12th Apr 2024 Written Update and EDT

Sutapasima thumbnail

YRKKH Fans

Posted: 24 days ago

Episode begins with AbhiMaan trying to find out who has done the booking at the resort . They are surprised to see Ruhi make an entry n declare she was the one to book a room for herself .Armaan is not pleased to see her , Abhira welcomes her. Before they can speak further a senior worker at the resort takes a tumble and Abhira rushes to assist him n show concern.
Armaan confronts Ruhi for this unexpected arrival, Ruhi retorts back that she was here to remind him that , their love story started at Mussoorie and it was going to restart here , she was not going to sit n wait for him, she will now make the moves . She hands him divorce papers and orders him to sign it n end his fake marriage to Abhira . Armaan states his marriage to Abhira was going to be over in just  three months , why should he do any divorce at this stage ? Ruhi gives him ultimatum till sunset and after that she will do the needful.

After Abhira settles the fallen helper , she joins RuMaan and Armaan makes sure Abhira does not see the legal papers . 

FB scene of Ruhi taking permission from B naanu to move on in life n make new beginnings . Manish later discusses with Swarna regarding Ruhi’s love affair with a guy before marriage and how she was getting back with the same guy again, Swarna says nothing but is very concerned for Ruhi. 

At Poddar house kitchen while preparing breakfast ,  Kaajal and Vidya discuss how Ruhi had gone off to Mussoorie . Manisha states that she had gone to Dehradoon for her friend’s wedding , how come she reached Mussoorie ? Vidya protests that both places were nearby , it was no big deal . Manisha is not pleased to know Ruhi has gone to the same place where AbhiMaan were .

At Mussoorie resort , AbhiMaan have close moments while she is cleaning carpets and he gives her a helping hand and also helps her cover her nose n mouth to shield herself from dust. They have accidental fall n intimacy and their chemistry starts stirring and both realise the same and feel awkward .

Ruhi is being troubled by too many mosquitoes, Abhira come to help her, they have argument over general issues , as the matter escalates Abhira decided to leave , Ruhi apologises and they patch up again. Ruhi inquires Abhira about AbhiMaan sleeping arrangements and tries to probe into their privacy , Abhira asks her to stay away from husband wife matters , Ruhi reminds that they were temporary n fake husband wife . Abhira gets frustrated n refuses to argue .

Armaan is seen  distressed over the divorce papers that he was asked to sign by Ruhi he expresses his frustrations by shattering some empty drink bottles .

Precap

Armaan is looking for Ruhi who seems to have left the resort n disappeared , while he is looking he gets distress call from Ruhi and he rushes to rescue her . Right then he gets a call from (probably Yuvraj) asking if he will save Abhira or Ruhi . Armaan is horrified n screams Abhira’s name .

NOTE: NO season#3 characters were shown or mentioned in this episode.

Edited by Sutapasima - 23 days ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Really hope today khadusmaan shows khadusness to Ruhi again. I want a proper outburst.

Her audacity needs to be sharply dealt with and not by becharification. 

And I hope he starts to feel super guilty for hiding things from Abhira and irritation and anger towards Ruhi

If he entertains Ruhis BS he is SO gonna get gaalis.

I hope Abhira does not have to deal with too much of Ruhi's nuisance. Voh Armaan ka sar khaaye but humaari babysa ko shanti seh chhod deh. 

Let Armaan deal with Ruhi's bullcrap

Please makers, dont make Armaan a major disappointment. Pendulumsa ka swing Abhira ki taraf keejiye and not to Ruhi. varna bahut gaaliyan padengi

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Blurb aaaya- Armaan and Abhira are surprised by Ruhi's arrival at the resort, while Ruhi tells Armaan what she wants. However, Armaan tells Ruhi that he can't sign the divorce

Chalo, he says he cant sign! small mercies. Hopefully iss par kayam rahega and he will tell her off in no uncertain terms for having the audacity to suggest this and to draw up papers on his behalf. If he goes soft on her or consoles her while refusing to sign, he is going to get a lot of audience hate today. She is really out of line and if he doesnt give her some sharp comebacks he is gonna become the most unlikeable person. Please makers-dont screw this up. please make Armaan decent enough to root for Abhimaan. if he disappoints my shipper heart will be broken and I will root for another new man to make entry.

Shamitashah1001 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Yeh hum Abhimaan Fandom ke delulu thoughts Hai tbh....aisa kuch nhi hone wala....be ready for a heartbreak and heartfelt gaali session to Armaan sa tomorrow......I am pretty sure his reaction is going to be Thanda....but if it happens according to your thoughts then it would be great👍

Pinecone thumbnail

man I am dreading it. I will be so upset if he cant stand up for his marriage. jinn bhi haalat mein hui ho, he needs to respect the bond. He cannot let his ex be intrusive enough to suggest this and then not retort sharply. Divorce dena, nahi dena, papers banvana- this is NOT her perogative. Infact even if Abhira had drawn up papers without informing him first- he can be angry/upset because this is a mutual decision to make, so how dare Ruhi do this?! itni overstepping karke bhi if she is given a free pass by armaan then I dunno if I will ever be able to see him as Abhira's partner. She deserves better than a man who cant even draw boundaries and cant respect her and their bond. 

Edited by Pinecone - 24 days ago
RainbowBlisss thumbnail

Magaar yeh Ruhi resort mein aayi hin kyun? Uska kaya kaam banta hain wahaan pe? Parivaar waalo ne usse wahaan jaane hin kyun diya? Kaash Meenu Chachi ne usse rok liya hota toh achha hota.

It's all his fault from the starting to I am not even expecting anything from him...from starting only Abhira has always made it clear that she doesn't like ruhi's involvement in their matters but I don't remember any such incidence where he did not tell ruhi about their problems....so it's all brought on him by him....so he is just getting the taste of his own medicine....not to forget this shit could have been completely avoided if he did not go and break their promise and told ruhi about their 1 year deal, everything would have been so so simple......but pendulum saa wants it in the harder way so.....🫠

Pinecone thumbnail

no one saw her go except Kaveri jisko she said lies about friend ki shaadi and achanak plan. 

She is shameless - thats why she is there

But today the radar is on Armaan and his reaction. If he goes soft or gives a free pass for such a major overstep on her part, this degree of BS intrusiveness and this audacity- then he will look really really bad. 

Areyyyy aap usse kuch mat Kaho......woh bechari traumatized hai isliye jhut bol ke sabko ullu banake chali aayi resort apne Jeth ke saath beech ka raasta dhundne.....😂

Pinecone thumbnail

I fully agree. but atleast if he shows progress now and starts to draw clear lines we can try to forgive the past transgressions as his impulsiveness and getting carried away in the first infatuation which he mistook as love/heartbreak. but if he doesnt get upset or angry at her audacity and treats this as something minor- then it will be difficult to ever see him with Abhira. he needs to call out her behavior as delulu and ask her to stop emotionally blackmailing him.