Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sutapasima thumbnail

YRKKH Fans

Posted: 19 days ago

Hello dear friend .

Let me try and explain to you ….. see this is  what is posted right ?

You must display the leads in the center of the banner- Abhira, Armaan and Ruhi . Each lead should get equal presence in the banner.

The other mandatory characters are Manish, Swarna, Kaveri, Madhav, Vidhya, Charu, Krish and Sanjay, 

=======

this means you have to place all the three leads … Armaan, Ruhi and Abhira in the center of the banner (see how the present banner displays their pics, in similar manner ) OK ? 

Equal presence means you are allowed to use every lead equal number of times . If Ruhi is used thrice .. Armaan and Abhira too must be used three times .. it’s the creater’s choice to use them once or twice etc 

the mandatory characters ,mentioned have to be used in the banner . 

Please feel free to ask if you have not clearly understood my dear .

Edited by Sutapasima - 19 days ago
Maanbhira thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Kaira (Gen 2)

ok you can help me.

Before your reply i paready sent you pm.

Sneha.Narayanan thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 6

Team Aarohi (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: Maanbhira

who is moderrator by the way? 

Hey :) Minionite is the channel moderator but for any queries, you can contact Lizzie and Suta. They are good and very active. I have tagged their IDs . You can contact them 🥰

Maanbhira thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Kaira (Gen 2)

i inderstood something that give equal Imortance To leads amd if i upload one pic of Armaan and Abhira in centre i also have to upload one pic of Armaan and Ruhi,isn't it.

Or mandotary character's pic i must have to Use in banner wheather it is once,twice or thrice 

or It is my choice if i use additional charachter like surekha,Aaryan,kiara,dev sikhawat 

Sutapasima thumbnail

YRKKH Fans

Originally posted by: Maanbhira

i inderstood something that give equal Imortance To leads amd if i upload one pic of Armaan and Abhira in centre i also have to upload one pic of Armaan and Ruhi,isn't it.

Or mandotary character's pic i must have to Use in banner wheather it is once,twice or thrice 

or It is my choice if i use additional charachter like surekha,Aaryan,kiara,dev sikhawat 

@ red……that’s right 

@blue …generally Graphicers use the mandatory characters only once because of limited space. 

@black .. using other characters is totally your choice . You may or may not use them .

minakrish thumbnail
Posted: 14 days ago

Please do participate if you have the time.smiley31

Another 2 days to go. Let me know if you need an extension.