Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mehersudha thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Posted: 6 months ago

If that sequence is not a dream. She saw papers went to mandir asked how can you divorce me or hurt me. impulsive nature shown mu arman .Same like seeing torn photo with dadi assumed she tore her mom's pic. Hurting her is the issue. Is she not conveniently saying to him i will go away after 1 yr or in dadis court case issue as he was angry she said before one yr we have to part ways. Is he not hurt whenever she is using words impulsively against dadi or anyone but still he understands her situation is different not like us she is left alone. Blaming him how can you not fulfil my mothers promise. When both are using words of ek saal ke baad , ek saal se pehle whats wrong if he really got divorce papers and discuss how to part later. As she is falling for him she is talking this way orelse her words will be different. In room when he hugged once she asked are you loving me he said no i won't love.She got ruhi in asked why cant anyone love me i am pretty. Yesterday near drum she had monologues i am liking him but its a jimmedari for him i should not think this way. What if he is also liking me not as jimmedari if not why he is after me till here and helping me. So she forgot ar had a gf and he said he can't love her. Didn't ar chose ruhi to write along with her on wall today.

Edited by Mehersudha - 6 months ago
Anu234 thumbnail

Originally posted by: zohakhan7

How is Ruhi a freeloader if she is not working ? She got married in poddars by their choice unlike Abheera who was forced on them..So it's poddars duty to take care of her needs n basic necessities.

Same poddar let her go of her home even her p nanu not well still she their for what ? Playing third angle?

Rohi toh voh choti ruhi hi thi mere liye.

Edited by Anu234 - 6 months ago
Anu234 thumbnail

Originally posted by: JustaFan13

Abheera Sharamless Sharma ka dream toot gaya..

Aur kya karegi. Pehle khud deal karti hai aur ab Armaan ko blame kar rahi hai. Emotional manipulation toh genes mein hai iske.. 😂😂😂

Galt quote hua.

Edited by Anu234 - 6 months ago
Anu234 thumbnail

Originally posted by: zohakhan7

First of all I don't understand how Akshara saved Armaan ? Wasn't she the one who involved Armaan to save Abheera from Yuvraj because Armaan was fighting case from Yuvraj side n had no clue about Abheera..So technically Akshara by involving Armaan in their matter had kept Armaan's life in danger and just because she died why should Armaan always remain obliged towards her ? She shouldn't have involved Armaan in first place..

He himself came running their to save them ak not abhira never ever called him to come and save us. Ulta voh nhi aata toh chize alag hoti Aaj shyad ak nhi marti.

Anu234 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Firefly_shines

Tania jitni shiddat se makers Armaan ko as a pendulum dikha rahe hai, I am getting pretty sure ki Ruhi Ar ki bhi shaadi hogi hi… Aaj nahi toh kal… maybe after they give cliff to ab or after they bring a aa for her… but yeh toh fixed hai ki ruhaan hoga zaroor and next gen ki pl ruhaan ki beti hi banegi… initially I thought ki ruro ko move on karaenge lekin nahi… things are pretty intense even in ruhaan case.. itna 2 boats pe toh last gen bhi sail nahi hua jitna yaha dikha rahe hai..

So my theory is ab Ar ka sr hoga just like ab’s parents an invisible 2 second back hug or maybe they would both be drunk and won’t remember😅🤣 kuch kaand hoga, then leap separation plus kid and yaha family Ruhi Ar ki shaadi Kara chukhi hogi… aur Aaj Ar ne kaha na ki woh Ruhi ko sad nahi dekh sakta toh uski Khushi (mind you sirf uski Khushi khud ki nahi) uske sath bhi sr kar lega bechara😅🤣 In all this Rohit has no job .. aa bhi gaya toh 2 hafte mein mar jayega🤣

Thek na leap k baad may be new hero aajaye. Kya pata abhira khud inko mila de soulmate story jankar. Kisi ko koi problem nhi hogi I think neither any fans.

Indira1211 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Team AbhiMaan (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Soldierindia

Totally true ruhi ke character ko itna weak kyon dikhaya hai god knows educated hai beautiful hai rich bhi hai yeh ladki kyon kisi aur pe apni life waste kar rahi hai and abhira too can be a ziddi brat at times par log acknowledge nahi karte usse but I like that she is not some mahaan fl until now her faults make her seem realistic par roohi ke achi qualities toh dikhao yaar it's not possible ke itni educated ladki aise behave karegi apne ex ke piche

they’ve made Ruhi into a cheap desperate vamp..just there to irritate our legacy heroine abhira..so we shouldn’t expect anything else from Ruhi now..although hopefully they’ll give her a brain soon and reform her and she can become a decent older sister to abhira..
Firefly_shines thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

I did a very good thing opening this thread😅😅.. abheera ke manipulations pe toh thesis ban sakti hai..🤣

The first thought that came to my mind as I watched today’s episode was why on earth Ab is giving so over the top reaction🤔.. I can understand she is hurt, but behen yeh toh hona hi tha na… if not today after 3 months, you were bound to leave him… you weren’t in a janamo janam rishta or had you mentally planned to trap Ar in these 3 months…jisne 9 months mein tumse pyaar nahi kiya woh 3 months mein kya hi karega…

The ability of Ab to play the victim card and make the other person feel guilty for something he hasn’t done is commendable👏… but tbh I am not surprised coz emotional manipulation uske khoon mein kut kut ke bara hai thanks to you know who.

What was beyond me is why was she blaming Ar like he cheated on her? It’s not Ar’s mistake that she made a deal out of this marriage for her benefits. It’s not his mistake that she being a hypocrite went back on her word and fell for her deal husband despite clearly knowing that he hadn’t moved on from his past relationship… infact she herself saw them hugging… who in their sane mind even thinks of falling for someone who isn’t emotionally available… ab begairat hai isme Ar ki kya galti hai… at least Ruhi knows Ar still has feelings for her toh uske actions samajh aate hai… yeh daydream kar rahi hai lekin galti Ar ki😅

I didn’t like her dialogues today, she could have simply said that you could have waited for 3 more months before preparing these papers…

And abheera ke immaturities ke bare mein jitna kam bole utna acha hai🤦‍♀️.. even a kid is taught that you don’t wash your dirty linens in the open… screaming and calling people as if Armaan is a real molester and saying he isn’t her husband🤦‍♀️😒… she didn’t even think for once that people could have actually beaten him… itna sab drama karne ke baad madam has the audacity to call Ar as “Dramebaaz of the year”… seriously man had hai… if Ar is DOY then Abheera (fake surname Sharma) is MOY - “MANIPULATOR OF THE YEAR”

Firefly_shines thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Also we should all be thankful that Ruhi is shown as a grey character ( general opinion)… at least isse Abhira ka character decent toh lagta… warna uske manipulations, dusro ko guilt trip karna, uska victim card play karna and most importantly uske immaturities itne irritating hai koi bhi banda pagal hojaye…. So thank god Ruhi ko thoda sa hi sahi negative way mein dikha rahe hai warna kon puchta fl ko… jab FL ke itne negative traits honge toh log pl ko support karne chale jayenge… good of makers to butcher Ruhi’s character so at least Abhira is looking normal👏

Edited by Firefly_shines - 6 months ago
firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: Firefly_shines

I did a very good thing opening this thread😅😅.. abheera ke manipulations pe toh thesis ban sakti hai..🤣

The first thought that came to my mind as I watched today’s episode was why on earth Ab is giving so over the top reaction🤔.. I can understand she is hurt, but behen yeh toh hona hi tha na… if not today after 3 months, you were bound to leave him… you weren’t in a janamo janam rishta or had you mentally planned to trap Ar in these 3 months…jisne 9 months mein tumse pyaar nahi kiya woh 3 months mein kya hi karega…

The ability of Ab to play the victim card and make the other person feel guilty for something he hasn’t done is commendable👏… but tbh I am not surprised coz emotional manipulation uske khoon mein kut kut ke bara hai thanks to you know who.

What was beyond me is why was she blaming Ar like he cheated on her? It’s not Ar’s mistake that she made a deal out of this marriage for her benefits. It’s not his mistake that she being a hypocrite went back on her word and fell for her deal husband despite clearly knowing that he hadn’t moved on from his past relationship… infact she herself saw them hugging… who in their sane mind even thinks of falling for someone who isn’t emotionally available… ab begairat hai isme Ar ki kya galti hai… at least Ruhi knows Ar still has feelings for her toh uske actions samajh aate hai… yeh daydream kar rahi hai lekin galti Ar ki😅

I didn’t like her dialogues today, she could have simply said that you could have waited for 3 more months before preparing these papers…

And abheera ke immaturities ke bare mein jitna kam bole utna acha hai🤦‍♀️.. even a kid is taught that you don’t wash your dirty linens in the open… screaming and calling people as if Armaan is a real molester and saying he isn’t her husband🤦‍♀️😒… she didn’t even think for once that people could have actually beaten him… itna sab drama karne ke baad madam has the audacity to call Ar as “Dramebaaz of the year”… seriously man had hai… if Ar is DOY then Abheera (fake surname Sharma) is MOY - “MANIPULATOR OF THE YEAR”

@bold this clip i saw and my reaction was exactly like you. Chalo bhai you are angry with him but you call ppl for help and then deny that he is your husband. For the sake of humanity what he did for you for 9 months usko toh dekhlo behan. He literally fought with his family and stayed away from his ex all because he wanted to ful fill promise gave to your mother.

Mere taraf se uske liye respect tab badtha if she would have said he is her husband and once those ppl leave boldethi. Tumhe bachane ke liye bolna padha but after this we have no relation. Lekin nahi she is literally taking revenge from armaan. Choti bacchi hai kya woh? Even ruhi bhi armaan se revenge nahi le rahi even though she believes he is the reason why she married rohith. But yeh divorce paper dekha nahi she started actually punishing him.

Mehersudha thumbnail

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Actually when she started showing papers and asked how can you hurt me i thought its a dream.Because she was the one who always reminds deal of 1 yr so she is mentally prepared. Like ar pretence to hide ruhis love infront of all , abhira is pretending the deal .