A question on Abhira marrriage status

Shinning_AD thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 2 days ago

Akshara made sure her daughter was married both religiously with Pandit and all as well as legally with lawyers. Then I thought the divorcee later didn’t even happen?

Then aren’t Abhimaan technically still married to each other irrespective of whether the wedding takes place or not

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Partyc thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Not to mention Chuhi Chudail will still be legally married to Rohit if she marries Armaan.
Shineeeee thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: Shinning_AD

Akshara made sure her daughter was married both religiously with Pandit and all as well as legally with lawyers. Then I thought the divorcee later didn’t even happen?

Then aren’t Abhimaan technically still married to each other irrespective of whether the wedding takes place or not

Didn't Sanjay made their divorce documents finalized??

Why_though thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Shinning_AD

The divorce was pending but was finalised later.. since then Armaan has been wanting to marry Abhira back but one or the other hurdle keeps appearing.. hopefully he overcomes the last hurdle created by his Sachi achi dost Roohi who is hoping to marry him (being still married to her brother) and finally marries Abhira..

Edited by Why_though - 2 days ago
Shinning_AD thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Shineeeee

Didn't Sanjay made their divorce documents finalized?

Oh I missed that part then! I saw where he lied about it being finalised but I thought it didn’t happen 😂