Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

zohakhan7 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 6 months ago

How is Ruhi a freeloader if she is not working ? She got married in poddars by their choice unlike Abheera who was forced on them..So it's poddars duty to take care of her needs n basic necessities.

Firefly_shines thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Tania jitni shiddat se makers Armaan ko as a pendulum dikha rahe hai, I am getting pretty sure ki Ruhi Ar ki bhi shaadi hogi hi… Aaj nahi toh kal… maybe after they give cliff to ab or after they bring a aa for her… but yeh toh fixed hai ki ruhaan hoga zaroor and next gen ki pl ruhaan ki beti hi banegi… initially I thought ki ruro ko move on karaenge lekin nahi… things are pretty intense even in ruhaan case.. itna 2 boats pe toh last gen bhi sail nahi hua jitna yaha dikha rahe hai..

So my theory is ab Ar ka sr hoga just like ab’s parents an invisible 2 second back hug or maybe they would both be drunk and won’t remember😅🤣 kuch kaand hoga, then leap separation plus kid and yaha family Ruhi Ar ki shaadi Kara chukhi hogi… aur Aaj Ar ne kaha na ki woh Ruhi ko sad nahi dekh sakta toh uski Khushi (mind you sirf uski Khushi khud ki nahi) uske sath bhi sr kar lega bechara😅🤣 In all this Rohit has no job .. aa bhi gaya toh 2 hafte mein mar jayega🤣

Mehersudha thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Firefly_shines

oh!! Didn’t know this!! Mujhe toh bas ek hi drum scene yaad hai.. aur woh bohat khatarnak scene tha… truama inducing….jo chahkar bhi bhool nahi pa rahi hoon😭😅🤣

iconic moment 🤣 then..so hattrick they showed with 3 drum in 3 seasons

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Seerath's legacy hai bhai smiley36 more than naira sirath is getting importance.kya patha rumours about rs wants to erase hina from yrkkh sach ho smiley36

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: Firefly_shines

Tania jitni shiddat se makers Armaan ko as a pendulum dikha rahe hai, I am getting pretty sure ki Ruhi Ar ki bhi shaadi hogi hi… Aaj nahi toh kal… maybe after they give cliff to ab or after they bring a aa for her… but yeh toh fixed hai ki ruhaan hoga zaroor and next gen ki pl ruhaan ki beti hi banegi… initially I thought ki ruro ko move on karaenge lekin nahi… things are pretty intense even in ruhaan case.. itna 2 boats pe toh last gen bhi sail nahi hua jitna yaha dikha rahe hai..

So my theory is ab Ar ka sr hoga just like ab’s parents an invisible 2 second back hug or maybe they would both be drunk and won’t remember😅🤣 kuch kaand hoga, then leap separation plus kid and yaha family Ruhi Ar ki shaadi Kara chukhi hogi… aur Aaj Ar ne kaha na ki woh Ruhi ko sad nahi dekh sakta toh uski Khushi (mind you sirf uski Khushi khud ki nahi) uske sath bhi sr kar lega bechara😅🤣 In all this Rohit has no job .. aa bhi gaya toh 2 hafte mein mar jayega🤣

ye mujhe bhi lag raha haismiley36 both girls will be pregnant at the same timesmiley16

"YE RISHTA KYA KEHLATHA HAI" Playing in background.

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

https://x.com/shiningsprinkll/status/1779341530437943379

Why is she reacting like this. Usne kya pura life and death ka commitment diya tha kya? Why she is making him feel guilty for what he did. In the end she very well knew after 1 year they are going to serperate. After seeing her contract husband doing gulu gulu with her ex what exactly she was expecting from him.

If this is a dream then it's better. If it's reality than AB is emotionally manipulating him by reminding him about her mother's promise. Kyun bhai he has to stay as your servent forever just because her mumma found first bakra in him? smiley39

Ambajee thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail IPL 2024 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 7

Team Birlas

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

Why is she reacting like this. Usne kya pura life and death ka commitment diya tha kya? Why she is making him feel guilty for what he did. In the end she very well knew after 1 year they are going to serperate. After seeing her contract husband doing gulu gulu with her ex what exactly she was expecting from him.

If this is a dream then it's better. If it's reality than AB is emotionally manipulating him by reminding him about her mother's promise. Kyun bhai he has to stay as your servent forever just because her mumma found first bakra in him? smiley39

dint they make a deal together to split and part ways after a year? I m confused, I understand she was fantasizing abt him for a couple of weeks now but why confront and guilt trip him like they promised each other a forever and somehow he dint keep his end of deal??!! She is proving time and again, Apple doesn’t fall far from the tree! Jab convenience ho, USE and jab thoda hassle ho jatha hai, blame and guilt trip the opposite party! smiley29

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

Abheera Sharma ka dream toot gaya..

Aur kya karegi. Pehle khud deal karti hai aur ab Armaan ko blame kar rahi hai. Emotional manipulation toh genes mein hai iske.. 😂😂😂

edited for name-calling

Edited by LizzieBennet - 6 months ago
firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: Ambajee

dint they make a deal together to split and part ways after a year? I m confused, I understand she was fantasizing abt him for a couple of weeks now but why confront and guilt trip him like they promised each other a forever and somehow he dint keep his end of deal??!! She is proving time and again, Apple doesn’t fall far from the tree! Jab convenience ho, USE and jab thoda hassle ho jatha hai, blame and guilt trip the opposite party! smiley29

if she wanted she could have maintained distance and avoided future complications. But she chose to woo him and also encouraged his advances towards her. She is giving this reaction just for divorce paper patha nahi court main kya victim card play karegi.

She is like that salty wife who is jealous to imagine him marrying someone else. Ab she fell in love she needs him agar armaan pyaar main padtha toh she would have left him by saying she did not asked him to fall in love and her moms dream is important.

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: JustaFan13

Abheera Sharma ka dream toot gaya..

Aur kya karegi. Pehle khud deal karti hai aur ab Armaan ko blame kar rahi hai. Emotional manipulation toh genes mein hai iske.. 😂😂😂

edited for name-calling

ab she has started getting closer to him smiley36 mujhe toh lagtha hai she will put sleeping pills in Armaan's milk and they will consummate their marriage. Ruhi se zyada mujhe AB ke intentions pe shak hotha hai. As ruhi ne bhi ab sapne dekhna kam kardiya hai. Lekin AB is continuously dreaming about a man who loves some one else. Whom she has seen hugging his ex in some random house in the jungle i think.

Ye sab dekhne ke baad wife bhi 4 kadam peeche lethi hai

.baby sharma is 10 kadam aage le liya. And imagining romantic dance sequence with him 🤭

Iska decision making skills ulti hai 🤭

Edited by LizzieBennet - 6 months ago