Abhira Using Reverse Psychology|| DT WARNING P.15|| - Page 7

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 6 months ago

I thought this was an open forum so obvio I will bring my vishesh tipani smiley9 I can write my views here as freely as I like, that's why I thanked you for the unsolicited offer too smiley9

Oh damn I didn't realized the bhabhi of his brother asking a married man to start a love story is not equivalent to wanting EMA. So should Ruhi explicitly ask for a sexual relationship first? smiley3 And then it will be all right to call her characterless / shameless / lusty? smiley42

Yeah, no. Ruhi is actually the character who uses reverse psychology really well on a man who is NOT hers. She emotionally manipulates people to get her way, and it's a concerning behavioral trait that Ab really needs to open her eyes into. I mean you do say that Ab is capable of all this, but actually she needs lessons from Queen Birla for this but actually use these powers for good, that is on her legal husband. smiley42

Shamitashah1001 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

See, I told you armaan is definitely not going to give her a heads up or behave any harsh or strict with ruhi. It's annoying and irritating like he can't even say her directly to stop invading his privacy. They both are pathetic to me at this point.

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Shamitashah1001

See, I told you armaan is definitely not going to give her a heads up or behave any harsh or strict with ruhi. It's annoying and irritating like he can't even say her directly to stop invading his privacy. They both are pathetic to me at this point.

Agreed. But Armaan can still redeem himself over time if he continues to distance himself and let go of the guilt trappings. There is another conversation of him-Ruhi pertaining divorce stuff thats pending. So lets see if he says anything useful there or continues his pendulum behavior. his overall arc has been to try and overcome his feelings and move on. but Ruhi doesnt even try. She is still being utterly despo and cringe. I definitely am not a fan of Armaan - i think he has a long way to go before being reliable and worthy of Abhira but between Armaan and Ruhi, Ruhi is clearly the cringier, more unlikeable person.

Shamitashah1001 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Pinecone

Agreed. But Armaan can still redeem himself over time if he continues to distance himself and let go of the guilt trappings. There is another conversation of him-Ruhi pertaining divorce stuff thats pending. So lets see if he says anything useful there or continues his pendulum behavior. his overall arc has been to try and overcome his feelings and move on. but Ruhi doesnt even try. She is still being utterly despo and cringe. I definitely am not a fan of Armaan - i think he has a long way to go before being reliable and worthy of Abhira but between Armaan and Ruhi, Ruhi is clearly the cringier, more unlikeable person.

TRUE, that whenever she comes on the screen , it's just disgusting. She is lusty, immoral and fake. She belittles everyone and taunts everyone but if somebody replies her she plays the victim card. It's really annoying. But on a better note, I liked the little scene of Abhimaan today, they don't let me hate him, neither love him.

TM aap ka topic abhira ki reverse psychology par hai so ussi par stick rehna, divert matt hona. I like your thread. I would like to see more and more opinion on your topic.

Firefly_shines thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

It’s really funny to be very honest… I made this thread to mention about how abheera uses reverse psychology to get things done.. how subtly she mentions being orphan and plays the victim card…I nowhere mentioned anything about ruhi but all through the thread people are only talking about Ruhi Birla😅

Itna pyaar itna obsession maine aaj tak kisi pl ke liye nahi dekha… love her or hate her but you can’t ignore her 🩷.. koi bhi thread ho ya koi bhi topic ho usme baatein toh Ruhi ki hi hogi…

wese kuch to baat hai humari Ruhi main… saare ladke deewane hai.. yaha forum mein sab usiki baat karte hai… bechari fl pe ek line likte hai toh Ruhi pe ek page essay likhte hai😅

And this all just proved the point I made previously… that there isn’t anything particularly special or interesting about abheera… just because Ruhi is shown as grey she is looking decent… if ab was truly a well written character people would have been busy writing about her rather than mentioning Ruhi’s flaws… continue with the drama 🩷

Edited by Firefly_shines - 6 months ago
Mehersudha thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Ruhi is tadka 🤗

Originally posted by: Firefly_shines

It’s really funny to be very honest… I made this thread to mention about how abheera uses reverse psychology to get things done.. how subtly she mentions being orphan and plays the victim card…I nowhere mentioned anything about ruhi but all through the thread people are only talking about Ruhi Birla😅

Itna pyaar itna obsession maine aaj tak kisi pl ke liye nahi dekha… love her or hate her but you can’t ignore her 🩷.. koi bhi thread ho ya koi bhi topic ho usme baatein toh Ruhi ki hi hogi…

wese kuch to baat hai humari Ruhi main… saare ladke deewane hai.. yaha forum mein sab usiki baat karte hai… bechari fl pe ek line likte hai toh Ruhi pe ek page essay likhte hai😅

And this all just proved the point I made previously… that there isn’t anything particularly special or interesting about abheera… just because Ruhi is shown as grey she is looking decent… if ab was truly a well written character people would have been busy writing about her rather than mentioning Ruhi’s flaws… continue with the drama 🩷

Aisa lag raha hai jaise ap ka topic maths ka hai lekin muje zyada pasand science hai so mai toh maths ke section mai bhi science ki baat he karugi!!smiley36 Aap ka maths gaya tel lenesmiley36

@Noor

It's kind of ironic in a funny manner that you are bringing up about how people are writing about Ruhi in a Ab-centric topic but you yourself have reacted positively to the mentions of Ruhi's traumatic past being brought up here. What did that have to do with Ab using non-existent psychological moves?

You know what's even more interesting that you don't find Ab interesting but you sure love writing long, super duper interesting essays about the female lead. So why are you singling me out for writing about Ruhi the orphan capable of using trauma as a manipulation means? smiley24

Tbh I didn't realize that I was writing long essays about how pathetic and shameless Ruhi is. Perhaps I should be more empathetic and put a TLDR for everyone now.

TLDR: If Ruhi does emo manipulation, it's okay, it's trauma. If Ab does it: Main karoon toh character dheela hai smiley13

zohakhan7 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

First of all I don't understand how Akshara saved Armaan ? Wasn't she the one who involved Armaan to save Abheera from Yuvraj because Armaan was fighting case from Yuvraj side n had no clue about Abheera..So technically Akshara by involving Armaan in their matter had kept Armaan's life in danger and just because she died why should Armaan always remain obliged towards her ? She shouldn't have involved Armaan in first place..