Abhira Using Reverse Psychology|| DT WARNING P.15|| - Page 6

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 6 months ago

Great if you don't find anything interesting in Ab! In that way, a lot of other unbiased people also don't and won't sympathetize with an immoral character like Ruhi. There was nothing that Ab did that warranted a reverse psychology or emotional manipulation theory, in fact today in the episode it is Ruhi who is the epitome of it.

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

I believe this is an open forum. Ppl can either agree or disagree. As you mentioned if you have rights to participate in her thread. She has every right to participate in other threads. In the end she will put her pov and you can disagree.

There are multiple threads on the forum which is calling ruhi immoral,characterless,lusty and disgrace to women hood etc. But everyone here accepted that people have different pov and since that is allowed in the forum ppl are not revolting in those thread by bringing abhira. But we expect same liberty when we make a thread on abhira. As per us she is not a goddess that we ignore her issues. We will make a thread and put our pov. And we are hardly using words like characterless,lusty or homewrecker etc. And as per forum rules if we want to use such words we are free to use too. As whatever rules are applicable for ruhi it's applicable for ab too. As all characters are characters. There is no seperate rules for fl and pl.

If people can express their opinion on ruhi. We can express our opinion on AB.

Edited by firewings_diya - 6 months ago

So who is stopping whom from participating in threads? When I presented my thoughts, she termed it as 'bashing' and by the by, I am not the first person to bring Ruhi in this topic, there was a whole post on Ruhi's background in the second page, which had absolutely nothing to do with the topic Noor wrote.

I am only keeping up with the theme of the subject and brought about an example to compare why Ab would not like to become Ruhi. I have already explained my stances but there has been no proper explanation for where this emotional manipulation theme came up from, other than to put down the female lead while justifying a negative character.

Anu234 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Mehersudha

to be practical whats the need to take money from hubby for a house which is in renovation. These are practical things in life and what she had in her mind and heart are menories of her mother for 22 yrs of her raising, morals and values. This is more than enough to be in life as its keeping her mom always with her follow what she told her to. Taking money from hubby and paying as loan later. Its like indebted to him or poddars for his gratitude on her and bear the wrath more if any next. Any way ar cant give back ak so he wants to retain this house to abhira and make her happy. Like you said he will be on upper hand when needed dadi will use it as weapon to taunt her.

Then that paper will come into picture where she is asked him to ask to sign regarding her paying back all this money.

Anu234 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Mehersudha

arranged marriage is done seeing each others family and boy girl meet each other to proceed further if they are interested. S1 was that types where arranged marriage worked. Next seasons love marriages we saw the affects of family on them and the control of family over couple. Here its gratitude and love is thrown as sacrifice to brother for family. How will a family adjust easily when a girl is suddenly got and married to their son. Slowly they are adapting to her and the way she initiated them for change is coming. Dadi types or fufa types won't bend easily. Any sort of discontent is shown first on her as she is not selected by them as bahu.As they selected ruhi as bahu they trust her blindly without mocking her. This difference will always be there.

Once the noodles truth is out the same trust will vanish because kahi na kahi ruhi is literally doing all this stupid stuffs.

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Whose life? Are you referring to reel character ka ?

Plants have life, animals have life . Here we are talking about reel character who are just imaginary. They just cry or act to make ppl feel pity on them but unke upar kuch boldene se unke badan se khoon nahi nikhlega na unko bura lagega. But noor is real human usko bura zaroor lag saktha hai.

If we say something to AB then in the show AB will not go to rajan and cry buckets to say isne mujhe ye bola as she is in a imaginary world created by a writer. Lekin noor can feel bad if someone personally attack her.

Reel kabse real se bada banne laga ?

Edited by firewings_diya - 6 months ago
Firefly_shines thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: nivi26

Personal attack ka to pata nahi... But stigma create karna, false information propagate karna crime jarur hai.

I guess you think some people's feelings are more important than other's life maybe?

And ok go on please.

Etne confidence se to actual psychologist kuch nahi bolne wala.

But kya hai na... Yaha to Munh nochwa, Kali billi type baate karne wale dher saare log hain. Kariye butcher psychology ko. Meri Bala se.

Ok bye

madam yeh rishta serial fictional hai and all characters are reel… isme stigma create karna, false information propagate karna kaha se aagaya…. Apne views and opinions dena ek fictional character pe is no where related to spreading misinformation for god sake…

I had told you even yesterday that you don’t have to be a psychologist to have an opinion on a reel character…. There are so many posts which brutally s*ut shame Ruhi for things which isn’t just her fault and Ar is also involved… toh kya woh sab bhi professional psychologist ya psychiatrist hai…
tell me one thing, when abheera without proof broke Ruhi’s items or when she falsely accused dadisa, many hailed her (though a section of her fans called out her mistake) majority felt she did the correct thing and felt immaturity is the greatest quality in a human being can have… there were many posts written on how ab’s immaturity and impulsiveness is a gift for the world and she is the best fl…

toh tab false propaganda nahi hua🤔.. jab abheera ke mistakes point out hote hai tab puri ki puri psychology hi butcher ho jati hai… kuch bhi..

And if you truly want an example of false information propaganda, let me give you one - no where even for once it was mentioned that Ruhi’s beech ka rasta meant ema… in fact they time and again showed that by beech ka raasta Ruhi means that they should reveal their relationship truth to the family…. Still people conveniently changed the narrative according to their needs and kept on calling Ruhi lusty, s*ut and b*tch…

tabh toh Maine aapke comments nahi dekhe calling out the false information propaganda…you should have called them out as well shouldnt you 🤔it’s simple, I will give my opinions and call out ab’s mistakes… ab isme kisi ko psychology ki butchering lage toh lage… can’t help it…

Firefly_shines thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

I believe this is an open forum. Ppl can either agree or disagree. As you mentioned if you have rights to participate in her thread. She has every right to participate in other threads. In the end she will put her pov and you can disagree.

There are multiple threads on the forum which is calling ruhi immoral,characterless,lusty and disgrace to women hood etc. But everyone here accepted that people have different pov and since that is allowed in the forum ppl are not revolting in those thread by bringing abhira. But we expect same liberty when we make a thread on abhira. As per us she is not a goddess that we ignore her issues. We will make a thread and put our pov. And we are hardly using words like characterless,lusty or homewrecker etc. And as per forum rules if we want to use such words we are free to use too. As whatever rules are applicable for ruhi it's applicable for ab too. As all characters are characters. There is no seperate rules for fl and pl.

If people can express their opinion on ruhi. We can express our opinion on AB.

one thing I have noticed in itv, the characters which in the beginning are super hypeed and get immense love are the first ones to get butchered for trp… makers are least bothered about these characters and the emotions of the audience… all they care is trp and money and for that they can completely change the narrative in a single episode…. Make the most loved character almost villain and whitewash the grey charcter and make it positive… we have seen all this happening in previous season… so it’s always better to not attach to these characters and consider them the epitome of goodness… coz butcher hote der nahi lagegi…

edited for mocking fans

Edited by minakrish - 6 months ago

Perhaps you haven't watched todays episode but Ruhi asked Ar to restart their love story. Is Ar divorced that Ruhi actually suggested that? So this ain't EMA? smiley13

And please I would really love to hear your thoughts on Ruhi asking Ab where Ar and she are sleeping. I am really curious what should we describe Ruhi other than the befitting words 'characterless' or 'shameless'. Ruhi is eager to be the other woman and a homewrecker.

Gawd I really wish Ab uses emotional manipulation to actually get Ar under her pallu and put Ruhi in her place (which should be outside of the Poddar house and out of Ab's home too) with some reverse psychology magic. smiley42

Originally posted by: Firefly_shines

Aayiye! Queen influencer madam! Have a seat🪑🪑… and some refreshments for you 🧋🍹… main wahi soch rahi thi ki main kuch post karu aur aapki vishesh tipani na aaye aesa kese ho sakta… tbh I am humbled by the love you have for me and the character Ruhi that you always give your valuable (unsolicited) views on this thread despite me requesting you to ignore it..

Now coming to the topic I suggest you to get yourself a dictionary or just google the strong words you have written in the post.

According to google - EMA (Extra Marital Affair) is a sexual relationship between a married person and an another person who isn’t their husband or wife… so sorry to break your bubble but asking one’s ex boyfriend to re start their love story after he divorces his deal wife ( as Ruhi brought the papers) can’t be termed as ema…

I agree Ruhi’s question was a bit below the belt but why are people in this forum forgetting that Ruhi is having the audacity to ask such questions and be intrusive just because Armaan sa the great has given her this right and authority… he is the one who revealed her the secret about deal… he is the one who till date using the word zimmedari while addressing Abhira… when he has given her the right what’s wrong if she is exercising it🤔

Also ma’am you completely forgot that the example I gave was not with reference to today’s episode… it was a month back when old Ar and Ruhi were there… and clearly at that time beech ka raasta did mean revealing the truth to the family… still it was conveniently altered to bash Ruhi… I remember post after post made calling Ruhi a lusty b*tch… so please get your facts checked before jumping in to make comments on your beloved Ruhi…

And just wanted to add when the marriage is nothing but a deal, Ar is saying he will leave ab in 3 moths and calls are as a zimmedari, they themselves don’t consider each other as husband and wife toh Ruhi home-wrecker kaise ban gayi🤔

smiley32smiley32smiley32

Word Count: 0