Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ekahriz thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 months ago

Originally posted by: bajarbattu

These are perfect .... smiley20 I will add to them...

1. Today she sang OG Akshara's OG - Oh Kanha..... and ML was like, "pls don't stop singing, I can listen to you for hours." ML was as moved as Mendhak used to get moved with her singing.
  2. Getting entangled in dupatta today - reminded me of Kaira getting entangled in garlands, light strings, dupattas and what not.
  3. My way or the highway, when she fixes her mind on something good.... and driving the ML up the wall in the process.
  4. Dono mein dono Akshara ke singing gun utre hai.
  5. Both Naira and Abhira have in them to do pitai of people if need be. They aren't just pretty girls.
  6. Both are impulsive, and don't overthink. They just go do what is needed. Like standing in front of that JCB Bulldozer. Naira did it to save her dance academy. Yesterday Abhira did it to save her resort.
  7. Both are attached to the notion of having large families, having spent lonely childhoods. They would do anything for family.
  8. Abhira has got this penchant for dancing from her Naani. She may not be as good as her, but she is very creative. Especially in impromptu dance performances.

Actually Abhira has got the best of genetic heritage from a long line of strong women.... Akshara 1.0, Naira, Akshara 2.0. She rocks!!!

-
    much love, light and laughter
    Battu.

@ bold. This one reminded me so much of Kaira. Without copying the story line or the scene, they recreated the Kaira scene so nicely with Abhira getting entangled in the white sheets while Armaan helping her untangle the sheets. smiley43smiley42

Maanbhira thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Kaira (Gen 2)

Originally posted by: bajarbattu

These are perfect .... smiley20 I will add to them...

1. Today she sang OG Akshara's OG - Oh Kanha..... and ML was like, "pls don't stop singing, I can listen to you for hours." ML was as moved as Mendhak used to get moved with her singing.

2. Getting entangled in dupatta today - reminded me of Kaira getting entangled in garlands, light strings, dupattas and what not.

3. My way or the highway, when she fixes her mind on something good.... and driving the ML up the wall in the process.

4. Dono mein dono Akshara ke singing gun utre hai.

5. Both Naira and Abhira have in them to do pitai of people if need be. They aren't just pretty girls.

6. Both are impulsive, and don't overthink. They just go do what is needed. Like standing in front of that JCB Bulldozer. Naira did it to save her dance academy. Yesterday Abhira did it to save her resort.

7. Both are attached to the notion of having large families, having spent lonely childhoods. They would do anything for family.

8. Abhira has got this penchant for dancing from her Naani. She may not be as good as her, but she is very creative. Especially in impromptu dance performances. Actually Abhira has got the best of genetic heritage from a long line of strong women.... Akshara 1.0, Naira, Akshara 2.0. She rocks!!!

-

much love, light and laughter
Battu.

One more addings bro where in today's episode Armaan and Abhira Accidently hug/kiss each other was a cherry on the top of cake moment remeber me Naira and Karrik's some same instances.

You know what I miss the most in Ab-Ar's love story? The fun and cute banters that KaiRa used to have. Like they really used to play off each other. There's something really dadaji-ness about Ar but he isn't as playful as Ab is.

Naira as a character was fantastic, I only hated how she gave so much leeway to the Goenkas just for the sake of family.

Ab thankfully hasn't reached that point but with her falling in love, I might have to witness Naira part two again...

Anu234 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Winterberry08

Naira was strong independent fiesty but Abhira is childish. There's no comparison between them

So what ? Their are many times she has shown empathy and maturity whenever needed.