Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 7 0 Thumbnail + 7

Team Ruhi (Gen 4)

Posted: 5 months ago

Originally posted by: Sakshi-deewan

Dono ki mummy ka Naam Akshara.

Both of them have supporting mother in law ( step mil)

Both have a rude dadisaas sitting on there heads .

Both have same background music

And just like Naira, she’ll name her daughter after her late mother - Akshara (Poddar) smiley9
Indira1211 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Winterberry08

Naira was strong independent fiesty but Abhira is childish. There's no comparison between them

abhira is not always childish..she’s very mature when she’s speaking to younger members of the family or when she’s at work.she’s just playful with Armaan..which is absolutely fine..as she’s only 22.’she doesn’t need to behave like an aunty 24/7.’ When the situation requires abhira can be very mature. As for naira..well she and karthik also used to be immature at times and goenkas used to tell them they need to grow up. But Yes naira and abhira are very similar in that both are strong willed and determined and have lots of self respect..but naira lacked in the career dept..she didn’t even get a college degree...whereas abhira is educated and ambitious..So to me abhira is the best heroine of yrkkh …
Edited by Indira1211 - 5 months ago
1179250 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Indira1211

abhira is not always childish..she’s very mature when she’s speaking to younger members of the family or when she’s at work.she’s just playful with Armaan..which is absolutely fine..as she’s only 22.’she doesn’t need to behave like an aunty 24/7.’ When the situation requires abhira can be very mature. As for naira..well she and karthik also used to be immature at times and goenkas used to tell them they need to grow up. But Yes naira and abhira are very similar in that both are strong willed and determined and have lots of self respect..but naira lacked in the career dept..she didn’t even get a college degree...whereas abhira is educated and ambitious..So to me abhira is the best heroine of yrkkh …

Disagree.

Word Count: 1

janecastle thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Team AkshNav (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: Indira1211

Only those who haven't watched the show would say Naira was not childish. Both her and Karthik were pretty immature at times. They were just into their 20s when they were introduced. And they behaved that age.. childish, fun-loving and feisty and independent when necessary. Those are the same traits Abhira is showing as a 22 yr old college student. Pretty normal behavior for a young adult.

Sakshi-deewan thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Naira ran away from home twice , if this is not childish then what is???

Naira was never carrer oriented , she enjoyed dancing. It was her passion . Dance academy singhania/ goenka ne banwai , unk liye koi badi bat ni thi , they were super rich .

Abhira mehnat kark , struggle kark law ki degree le rai h . Anyways naira nani h uski . Genes second generation me express hote h , as simple as that .

Originally posted by: Winterberry08

Naira was strong independent fiesty but Abhira is childish. There's no comparison between them

@bold Naira was also termed childish and was called names like baghori but her strength couldn't be negated. In the same way, Abhira's strengths can't be negated.

edited for calling out fans with Gen 3 character reference

Edited by LizzieBennet - 5 months ago
olsen_124 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

First thought I had seeing Abhira was that she was just like Naira !!

1179250 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ShadowImbue

@bold Naira was also termed childish and was called names like baghori but her strength couldn't be negated. In the same way, Abhira's strengths can't be negated just because she isn't biological daughter of favourite ML of a section of yrkkh viewers.

People can share their views regarding Naira, I am not her gate keeper. Naira for me is far more superior character.

Edited by Winterberry08 - 5 months ago
bajarbattu thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Agree to disagree smiley36
bajarbattu thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sakshi-deewan

Dono ki mummy ka Naam Akshara.

Both of them have supporting mother in law ( step mil)

Both have a rude dadisaas sitting on there heads .

Both have same background music

These are perfect .... smiley20 I will add to them...

1. Today she sang OG Akshara's OG - Oh Kanha..... and ML was like, "pls don't stop singing, I can listen to you for hours." ML was as moved as Mendhak used to get moved with her singing.

2. Getting entangled in dupatta today - reminded me of Kaira getting entangled in garlands, light strings, dupattas and what not.

3. My way or the highway, when she fixes her mind on something good.... and driving the ML up the wall in the process.

4. Dono mein dono Akshara ke singing gun utre hai.

5. Both Naira and Abhira have in them to do pitai of people if need be. They aren't just pretty girls.

6. Both are impulsive, and don't overthink. They just go do what is needed. Like standing in front of that JCB Bulldozer. Naira did it to save her dance academy. Yesterday Abhira did it to save her resort.

7. Both are attached to the notion of having large families, having spent lonely childhoods. They would do anything for family.

8. Abhira has got this penchant for dancing from her Naani. She may not be as good as her, but she is very creative. Especially in impromptu dance performances. Actually Abhira has got the best of genetic heritage from a long line of strong women.... Akshara 1.0, Naira, Akshara 2.0. She rocks!!!

-

much love, light and laughter
Battu.

Edited by bajarbattu - 5 months ago