"3 Tales of Hope and Healing"- Chapter 5 Page 3 (20/04/2024)

Simiyy thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 months ago

The story is taking place from when Yashraj truth is revealed and everyone finds out Sahiba took Garry's help.

The story will focus on all 3 couples- SahAn, SeeRy and VeeRat

Chapter 1

Inside Brar Mansion, tensions were high after the shocking revelation that Garry had assisted Sahiba in thwarting Yashraj's scheme. Angad's face darkened with anger upon learning that his wife had turned to Garry for help, considering the history of betrayal between them."Sahiba, how could you involve him?" Angad's voice was sharp with frustration.Sahiba pleaded earnestly, her eyes reflecting empathy. "Angad, I believe in giving people second chances. Garry has his faults, but he also showed us he can do good. Please, let's consider forgiveness."Angad's jaw clenched. "You're too trusting, Sahiba. Garry doesn't deserve our trust. You went to Garry for help? After everything he's done to undermine me?" Sahiba, maintaining her composure, replied, "Angad, people can change. Garry helped us when we needed it most. At least just listen to him"Angad shook his head, unwilling to entertain the idea. "I can't believe you'd trust him over your own husband, you could have at least told me."Seerat, sitting nearby, felt a pang of guilt as her sister defended her actions. She couldn't bear to see Sahiba in distress, especially knowing her own role in the chaos.Suddenly, Seerat stood up, drawing everyone's attention. "Stop," she said, her voice trembling. "It's my fault."Confusion swept across the room as Seerat took a deep breath and continued, "I... I gave those documents to Garry which caused everything to happen.”Everyone was shocked to hear the revelation from Seerat. “How could you do this Seerat, especially when our family has always given you warmth and care?” Shouted Manveer“If you knew that Garry was alive you could have informed me, I am his mother” screeched Jasleen.Garry was shocked to hear that Seerat who hates Sahiba actually revealed the truth, he decided to open up too. “It’s not her fault, I told her if she gives me the documents we can have a divorce and she can be free from me and this marriage that has caused her pain” he admitted shamefully “DIVORCE” Santosh said learning the truth about her eldest daughters marriageBebe- “Can someone please explain to me what’s happening? So much has happened in the last few days and you guys are saying your getting a divorce”?Veer and Keerat exchanged concerned glances, realizing the depth of the family's turmoil.Keerat had excused herself and went to the house help Sukhdeep and asked her to get everyone some water and make food for everyone. Gurleen was noticing this from far. Even though Keerat was a tomboy she had a good heart and mannerism.Veer interrupted, gesturing for everyone to take a moment to drink some water and settle down, given the recent upheaval with the house.Pravjot nodded in agreement with Veer's suggestion, acknowledging, "Both Garry and Seerat are adults. They can make their own decisions, but they must be mindful not to cause harm to others, which seems to be a recurring issue."Daarji, the respected head of the family, remained quiet throughout the heated exchanges between Angad and Sahiba, and the revelation of Garry and Seerat's impending divorce. After a moment, he spoke calmly, his voice carrying the weight of wisdom."We have just regained our house today," Daarji began, addressing the room. "Angad, I understand your anger towards Garry. It is justified. However, he is also my grandson, and I ask you to forgive him as your younger brother."Turning towards Garry and Seerat, Daarji continued, "And to both of you, I urge you to reconsider the idea of divorce. Marriage is a serious commitment that requires careful thought.”Daarji's gaze softened as he shared his plans for the following day. "Tomorrow, let us all go to the gurudwara together."Then, Daarji turned to Ajit and Santosh with gratitude. "Thank you both for your unwavering support during our difficult times. Please join us for a meal."Ajit and Santosh were touched by Daarji's words but politely declined his invitation to eat with the family, their hearts warmed by the gesture of inclusion.Ajit, Santosh, and Keerat quietly left Brar Mansion, feeling the tension in the air. They refrained from asking Seerat to join them, knowing it could worsen the atmosphere. Witnessing Angad and Sahiba's argument heightened their parental worries. As they walked away, they hoped for resolution and peace within the family.At Brar Mansion, dinner was unusually quiet, with everyone seeming to have lost their appetites amidst the tension. The meal was swift and subdued, with minimal conversation. After dinner, each family member retreated to their respective rooms, seeking solace and space in the aftermath of the day's events.

Sahiba and Angad’s Room

After the quiet and tense dinner at Brar Mansion, Angad and Sahiba retreated to their room, both lost in their own thoughts. The air between them was heavy with unresolved emotions. Silently, they each changed into their nightclothes and climbed into their respective sides of the bed, the space between them feeling like an insurmountable divide.Feeling the weight of the strained atmosphere, Sahiba turned to Angad, her voice gentle but firm. "Angad, it really hurts me when we argue in front of everyone like that. It's like we're both fighting alone in a crowded room."Angad sighed, his expression softening as he looked at Sahiba. "I know, Sahiba. I'm sorry for adding to your pain. It's just... everything is so overwhelming."Sahiba reached out and placed a hand on Angad's arm. "I understand, Angad. We're both under a lot of pressure, but we have to remember that we're a team. We can face these challenges together."Angad nodded, a flicker of reassurance in his eyes. "You're right, Sahiba. I don't want us to drift apart because of this."Sahiba smiled gently. "Neither do I."As they lay there, the tension slowly began to dissolve, replaced by a renewed sense of connection and understanding. Despite the obstacles they faced, Angad and Sahiba were determined to navigate their differences and strengthen their bond, one conversation at a time.

Seerat’s Room 

Seerat sat quietly in her room, her thoughts weighed down by the events of the day. As she reflected on her actions, there was a soft knock on the door. Garry stood at the entrance, looking hesitant yet earnest."Seerat, can I come in?" Garry asked gently.Seerat nodded, welcoming him inside. Garry entered and took a seat beside her, the air heavy with unspoken tension."Thank you for being honest today," Garry began, his voice sincere. "I know it wasn't easy for you to admit everything."Seerat met Garry's gaze, her expression softening. "Pravjot masi was right. Both of us have a tendency to hurt our loved ones unintentionally. We need to do better."Garry nodded in agreement. "You're right, Seerat. I want to change that, starting with you"Seerat stood up and walked towards the window, her gaze fixed outside. "Garry, I don't know what the future holds for us," she began, her voice tinged with emotion. "But I can't forget how you treated me. I genuinely loved you, but it's hard to overlook the fake love and the pain you caused."Garry looked at Seerat, his expression filled with regret and understanding. "I know, Seerat," he replied earnestly. "I realize now how my actions have hurt you deeply."Seerat continued, her tone resolute. "After tomorrow's visit to the gurudwara, I'm going back to my parents' house. We'll take things one step at a time."Garry nodded, a sense of determination in his eyes. "I respect your decision, Seerat. I promise to make amends and earn back your trust."As they faced each other in the quiet of the room, a glimmer of hope emerged amidst the pain—a chance for healing and reconciliation, fueled by the possibility of a better future.

Monga House

Keerat Room

Keerat sat down in her room, reflecting on the lives of her elder sisters, Seerat and Sahiba. Their recent struggles weighed heavily on her mind as she pondered their paths forward.Just then, Keerat's phone rang, and she saw that it was Veer calling. A smile brightened her face as she answered the call, eager to hear from him.Veer: "Hey, sweetheart. How's everything?"Keerat: "Hey, Veer! I was just thinking about Seerat Di and Sahiba Di. It's been tough for them lately, hasn't it?"Veer: "Yeah, it really has. I worry about them, especially after today's drama."Keerat: "I hope so. We'll be there for them no matter what, won't we?"Veer: "Absolutely. And you know what? We'll always be there for each other too, no matter what life throws our way."Keerat: "That's right, Veer. We've always got each other's backs."Veer: "Speaking of which, I've been feeling a bit insecure about work lately. My career seems to be at a standstill."Keerat: "Oh, Veer. I'm sorry you're feeling that way. Remember, you're talented and hardworking. Opportunities will come."Veer: "Thanks, Keerat. Your support means everything to me."Keerat: "You've always been my rock, Veer. Let's keep believing in ourselves and each other. We'll get through this together."Veer: "Absolutely, love. Together, we can conquer anything. I love you."Keerat: "I love you too, Veer. Always."

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Vaidehi49 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Simiyy

The story is taking place from when Yashraj truth is revealed and everyone finds out Sahiba took Garry's help.

The story will focus on all 3 couples- SahAn, SeeRy and VeeRat

Chapter 1

Inside Brar Mansion, tensions were high after the shocking revelation that Garry had assisted Sahiba in thwarting Yashraj's scheme. Angad's face darkened with anger upon learning that his wife had turned to Garry for help, considering the history of betrayal between them."Sahiba, how could you involve him?" Angad's voice was sharp with frustration.Sahiba pleaded earnestly, her eyes reflecting empathy. "Angad, I believe in giving people second chances. Garry has his faults, but he also showed us he can do good. Please, let's consider forgiveness."Angad's jaw clenched. "You're too trusting, Sahiba. Garry doesn't deserve our trust. You went to Garry for help? After everything he's done to undermine me?" Sahiba, maintaining her composure, replied, "Angad, people can change. Garry helped us when we needed it most. At least just listen to him"Angad shook his head, unwilling to entertain the idea. "I can't believe you'd trust him over your own husband, you could have at least told me."Seerat, sitting nearby, felt a pang of guilt as her sister defended her actions. She couldn't bear to see Sahiba in distress, especially knowing her own role in the chaos.Suddenly, Seerat stood up, drawing everyone's attention. "Stop," she said, her voice trembling. "It's my fault."Confusion swept across the room as Seerat took a deep breath and continued, "I... I gave those documents to Garry which caused everything to happen.”Everyone was shocked to hear the revelation from Seerat. “How could you do this Seerat, especially when our family has always given you warmth and care?” Shouted Manveer“If you knew that Garry was alive you could have informed me, I am his mother” screeched Jasleen.Garry was shocked to hear that Seerat who hates Sahiba actually revealed the truth, he decided to open up too. “It’s not her fault, I told her if she gives me the documents we can have a divorce and she can be free from me and this marriage that has caused her pain” he admitted shamefully “DIVORCE” Santosh said learning the truth about her eldest daughters marriageBebe- “Can someone please explain to me what’s happening? So much has happened in the last few days and you guys are saying your getting a divorce”?Veer and Keerat exchanged concerned glances, realizing the depth of the family's turmoil.Keerat had excused herself and went to the house help Sukhdeep and asked her to get everyone some water and make food for everyone. Gurleen was noticing this from far. Even though Keerat was a tomboy she had a good heart and mannerism.Veer interrupted, gesturing for everyone to take a moment to drink some water and settle down, given the recent upheaval with the house.Pravjot nodded in agreement with Veer's suggestion, acknowledging, "Both Garry and Seerat are adults. They can make their own decisions, but they must be mindful not to cause harm to others, which seems to be a recurring issue."Daarji, the respected head of the family, remained quiet throughout the heated exchanges between Angad and Sahiba, and the revelation of Garry and Seerat's impending divorce. After a moment, he spoke calmly, his voice carrying the weight of wisdom."We have just regained our house today," Daarji began, addressing the room. "Angad, I understand your anger towards Garry. It is justified. However, he is also my grandson, and I ask you to forgive him as your younger brother."Turning towards Garry and Seerat, Daarji continued, "And to both of you, I urge you to reconsider the idea of divorce. Marriage is a serious commitment that requires careful thought.”Daarji's gaze softened as he shared his plans for the following day. "Tomorrow, let us all go to the gurudwara together."Then, Daarji turned to Ajit and Santosh with gratitude. "Thank you both for your unwavering support during our difficult times. Please join us for a meal."Ajit and Santosh were touched by Daarji's words but politely declined his invitation to eat with the family, their hearts warmed by the gesture of inclusion.Ajit, Santosh, and Keerat quietly left Brar Mansion, feeling the tension in the air. They refrained from asking Seerat to join them, knowing it could worsen the atmosphere. Witnessing Angad and Sahiba's argument heightened their parental worries. As they walked away, they hoped for resolution and peace within the family.At Brar Mansion, dinner was unusually quiet, with everyone seeming to have lost their appetites amidst the tension. The meal was swift and subdued, with minimal conversation. After dinner, each family member retreated to their respective rooms, seeking solace and space in the aftermath of the day's events.

Sahiba and Angad’s Room

After the quiet and tense dinner at Brar Mansion, Angad and Sahiba retreated to their room, both lost in their own thoughts. The air between them was heavy with unresolved emotions. Silently, they each changed into their nightclothes and climbed into their respective sides of the bed, the space between them feeling like an insurmountable divide.Feeling the weight of the strained atmosphere, Sahiba turned to Angad, her voice gentle but firm. "Angad, it really hurts me when we argue in front of everyone like that. It's like we're both fighting alone in a crowded room."Angad sighed, his expression softening as he looked at Sahiba. "I know, Sahiba. I'm sorry for adding to your pain. It's just... everything is so overwhelming."Sahiba reached out and placed a hand on Angad's arm. "I understand, Angad. We're both under a lot of pressure, but we have to remember that we're a team. We can face these challenges together."Angad nodded, a flicker of reassurance in his eyes. "You're right, Sahiba. I don't want us to drift apart because of this."Sahiba smiled gently. "Neither do I."As they lay there, the tension slowly began to dissolve, replaced by a renewed sense of connection and understanding. Despite the obstacles they faced, Angad and Sahiba were determined to navigate their differences and strengthen their bond, one conversation at a time.

Seerat’s Room 

Seerat sat quietly in her room, her thoughts weighed down by the events of the day. As she reflected on her actions, there was a soft knock on the door. Garry stood at the entrance, looking hesitant yet earnest."Seerat, can I come in?" Garry asked gently.Seerat nodded, welcoming him inside. Garry entered and took a seat beside her, the air heavy with unspoken tension."Thank you for being honest today," Garry began, his voice sincere. "I know it wasn't easy for you to admit everything."Seerat met Garry's gaze, her expression softening. "Pravjot masi was right. Both of us have a tendency to hurt our loved ones unintentionally. We need to do better."Garry nodded in agreement. "You're right, Seerat. I want to change that, starting with you"Seerat stood up and walked towards the window, her gaze fixed outside. "Garry, I don't know what the future holds for us," she began, her voice tinged with emotion. "But I can't forget how you treated me. I genuinely loved you, but it's hard to overlook the fake love and the pain you caused."Garry looked at Seerat, his expression filled with regret and understanding. "I know, Seerat," he replied earnestly. "I realize now how my actions have hurt you deeply."Seerat continued, her tone resolute. "After tomorrow's visit to the gurudwara, I'm going back to my parents' house. We'll take things one step at a time."Garry nodded, a sense of determination in his eyes. "I respect your decision, Seerat. I promise to make amends and earn back your trust."As they faced each other in the quiet of the room, a glimmer of hope emerged amidst the pain—a chance for healing and reconciliation, fueled by the possibility of a better future.

Monga House

Keerat Room

Keerat sat down in her room, reflecting on the lives of her elder sisters, Seerat and Sahiba. Their recent struggles weighed heavily on her mind as she pondered their paths forward.Just then, Keerat's phone rang, and she saw that it was Veer calling. A smile brightened her face as she answered the call, eager to hear from him.Veer: "Hey, sweetheart. How's everything?"Keerat: "Hey, Veer! I was just thinking about Seerat Di and Sahiba Di. It's been tough for them lately, hasn't it?"Veer: "Yeah, it really has. I worry about them, especially after today's drama."Keerat: "I hope so. We'll be there for them no matter what, won't we?"Veer: "Absolutely. And you know what? We'll always be there for each other too, no matter what life throws our way."Keerat: "That's right, Veer. We've always got each other's backs."Veer: "Speaking of which, I've been feeling a bit insecure about work lately. My career seems to be at a standstill."Keerat: "Oh, Veer. I'm sorry you're feeling that way. Remember, you're talented and hardworking. Opportunities will come."Veer: "Thanks, Keerat. Your support means everything to me."Keerat: "You've always been my rock, Veer. Let's keep believing in ourselves and each other. We'll get through this together."Veer: "Absolutely, love. Together, we can conquer anything. I love you."Keerat: "I love you too, Veer. Always."

I literally ended up being emotional 🥺🥹

That's sooo sweet. Keep writing 😍

I miss all their bond.( SAHAN , SERRY ,VEERAT ) 

That's how a story should have been between all 3 couples 🥹🥹

You are an angel. 💯

Aleyamma47 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Thank you so much for writing this fiction.smiley27

This was very much needed considering how poorly the script of the original show is written.smiley31

I really appreciate you for taking this step to rewrite TMD (although it started with Yash's exposure. I would have loved it even more if it started from the beginning.)smiley9

I hope you give justice to all the three couples Sahan, Serry, Veerat with whom the show originally started with, in your story.smiley1

I will tag some of the regular readers of the fanfictions in this forum

Amanita09 thumbnail

Thank you for tagging me 

Amanita09 thumbnail

This story was amazing I love how instead of betting angry and suggesting divorce,your version of Angad tried to understand Sahiba's feelings. Loved the part where Garty apologised to seerat,can't wait to see his redemption arc.

Simiyy thumbnail
Posted: 27 days ago

Originally posted by: Vaidehi49

I literally ended up being emotional 🥺🥹

That's sooo sweet. Keep writing 😍

I miss all their bond.( SAHAN , SERRY ,VEERAT ) 

That's how a story should have been between all 3 couples 🥹🥹

You are an angel. 💯

Thank you so much! It means a lot! I wish they showed all 3 couples too

Simiyy thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aleyamma47

Thank you so much for writing this fiction.smiley27

This was very much needed considering how poorly the script of the original show is written.smiley31

I really appreciate you for taking this step to rewrite TMD (although it started with Yash's exposure. I would have loved it even more if it started from the beginning.)smiley9

I hope you give justice to all the three couples Sahan, Serry, Veerat with whom the show originally started with, in your story.smiley1

I will tag some of the regular readers of the fanfictions in this forum

Aww thats so sweet of you! I hope that I can do justice to all the characters!

Thanks for tagging everyone smiley27

Simiyy thumbnail

Originally posted by: Terimeridoriyan

This story was amazing I love how instead of betting angry and suggesting divorce,your version of Angad tried to understand Sahiba's feelings. Loved the part where Garty apologised to seerat,can't wait to see his redemption arc.

Thanks a lot!

Simiyy thumbnail

Chapter 2

The next morning, as both the Brar and Monga families prepared to visit the Gurudwara, Seerat felt a mix of apprehension and determination. She knew that facing her family after her confession would be challenging, but she also felt a glimmer of hope for reconciliation. With each step towards the Gurudwara, Seerat silently prayed for the strength to mend broken bonds and seek forgiveness.Sahiba, walking beside Angad, reflected on the events of the past days. She found solace in the spiritual sanctuary of the Gurudwara, hoping to find clarity and guidance amidst the turmoil in her marriage. Sahiba silently prayed for healing and understanding, yearning for a renewed connection with Angad and a path forward towards mutual forgiveness.Keerat, on the other hand, felt a deep sense of responsibility towards her sisters and the family. Keerat's thoughts were filled with determination to support her sisters through their challenges. She offered prayers not only for familial harmony but also for her own aspirations and the well-being of her loved ones.Inside the Gurudwara, Seerat found herself drawn to a quiet corner where she knelt in prayer. Tears welled up in her eyes as she sought inner peace and divine intervention. "Please grant me the strength to make amends and heal the wounds I have caused," Seerat whispered, her heart heavy with remorse and hope.Meanwhile, Garry stood quietly in prayer, his heart heavy with remorse and hope. He prayed earnestly for Seerat's forgiveness and for the healing of their family bonds, wishing for a chance to begin anew with humility and sincerity.Meanwhile, Sahiba sat in contemplation, her mind clearing as she focused on her breath. "Guide us towards understanding and forgiveness," Sahiba prayed silently, her hands folded in reverence. She felt a sense of surrender to the divine will, trusting in the possibility of renewal and reconciliation.Beside them, Keerat offered her prayers with unwavering faith. "Grant us the wisdom to navigate through these challenges," Keerat prayed earnestly, her gaze steady and determined. She sought divine blessings not only for her family's unity but also for Veer's career aspirations and their shared journey ahead.After the prayers concluded, the three sisters exchanged comforting smiles, silently acknowledging their shared hopes and aspirations. As they stepped out of the Gurudwara, a sense of calm and determination enveloped them, strengthened by their collective prayers and unwavering faith.As everyone stood outside the Gurudwara, absorbing the peaceful atmosphere after their prayers, the unexpected arrival of Seerat's suitcase with the driver left the family in stunned silence."I have decided to go to my parent's house," Seerat announced calmly, her gaze steady despite the emotions swirling within her. "I hope everyone respects my decision."Shock rippled through the gathered family members, each processing Seerat's unexpected departure in their own way. Garry looked visibly pained, struggling to find words amidst the sudden turn of events. Sahiba reached out, her expression a mix of concern and understanding.Seerat's parents exchanged concerned glances, but they respected her choice, knowing that she needed time and space to heal. Jasleen approached Seerat with a gentle touch on her shoulder, conveying unspoken support and love.Sahiba hugged her family tightly, feeling the bittersweetness of the moment as she prepared to return home with Angad and their in-laws. The bond between them felt stronger yet tinged with the weight of unresolved emotions. As Seerat bid farewell to the Brar family members, she carried with her a sense of resolve and hope for reconciliation in the future. She exchanged glances with Garry, silently conveying her intentions to find healing and clarity on her own terms.With heavy hearts and a shared sense of acceptance, the family dispersed, each carrying the memory of Seerat's departure and the unspoken promise of renewed connections in the days to come.As Sahiba and Angad left the Gurudwara, the journey back home felt different, marked by the absence of Seerat's presence yet filled with a renewed determination to navigate their own challenges together.After arriving at her parents' home, Seerat retreated to her room, seeking solace in the familiar surroundings she once shared with her sisters. Her parents understood her need for solitude and allowed her the space to process her emotions.In her room, Seerat sat on her bed, the weight of recent events pressing upon her. Memories of happier times with Sahiba and Keerat flooded her mind, mingling with feelings of regret and longing for reconciliation.Meanwhile, Keerat quietly slipped out of the house under the pretext of meeting a friend, her true destination being the park where she had arranged to meet Veer. As she walked through the tranquil paths, her heart felt heavy with concern for her sisters and the family's fragile state.At the park, Keerat spotted Veer waiting for her beneath a sprawling tree. She approached him with a mixture of relief and apprehension, grateful for the chance to confide in someone outside of her family."Hey," Keerat greeted Veer softly, a small smile playing on her lips despite her worries. "I needed to see you, without family around."Veer turned towards Keerat, his expression filled with warmth and concern. "Hey, How are you holding up?"Keerat's gaze softened as she opened up to Veer about Seerat's departure and the tensions within their family. "It's been tough," she admitted, her voice tinged with emotion.Veer listened attentively, his presence a comforting anchor for Keerat's swirling thoughts. "We'll get through this, Keerat," he reassured her, reaching out to gently squeeze her hand. "We're in this together."As they sat together in the peaceful surroundings of the park, Veer and Keerat shared their hopes and fears, finding solace in their shared commitment to supporting each other and their family.In the tranquil setting of the park, Veer and Keerat found a quiet bench beneath the shade of a sprawling tree. The gentle rustle of leaves and distant chirping of birds provided a soothing backdrop to their conversation.As they settled in, Keerat turned to Veer with a concerned look. "Veer, I know things have been tough with your music career lately. How are you feeling about everything?"Veer sighed, a mix of frustration and uncertainty crossing his features. "Honestly, it's been a struggle," he admitted. "I love making music, but it's hard to see any progress. Sometimes I wonder if I should just give up."Keerat reached out and placed a reassuring hand on Veer's arm. "Don't say that, Veer. You're incredibly talented, and I believe in you."Veer offered a grateful smile, touched by Keerat's unwavering support. "Thank you, Keerat. Your belief means a lot to me."A mischievous glint sparked in Keerat's eyes as an idea formed in her mind. "You know what? I have an idea that might lift your spirits."Curious, Veer raised an eyebrow. "Oh? What's that?"Keerat grinned mischievously. "How about we share one of your music videos online? You know, give your music a little boost."Veer's eyes widened in surprise. "Wait, really? But wouldn't that be a bit... spontaneous?"Keerat nodded enthusiastically. "Exactly! Sometimes, taking a bold step can lead to great things. Trust me, Veer."After a moment of hesitation, Veer's face broke into a smile. "Alright, let's do it. I trust you, Keerat."With a sense of excitement, Keerat pulled out her phone and discreetly accessed Veer's music video, uploading it to a popular platform. "There," she said with satisfaction. "Now, let's see what happens."As they sat together, Veer and Keerat shared a sense of anticipation, united in their secret endeavor to support Veer's music career. In that moment, the park felt like their own private sanctuary, brimming with possibilities and shared dreams.Little did they know, Keerat's spontaneous act of kindness would soon spark a wave of support and encouragement, setting Veer's music on an unexpected journey of discovery and newfound opportunities.Back at Brar Mansion, Garry was overwhelmed with guilt and a deep desire for redemption. He knew there was only one person who could understand him completely—his mother, Jasleen. With a heavy heart, Garry made his way to her room, finding her seated on a chair.Without a word, Garry approached his mother and rested his head in her lap. Jasleen, sensing her son's turmoil, gently stroked his head and inquired, "What's troubling you, puttar?""Mum, I feel like such a failure in life," Garry confessed, his voice laced with regret. "I've caused harm to loved ones, and I want to prove that I've truly changed. I want to do something meaningful with my life, on my own terms. I want to win Seerat back."Jasleen listened to her son's heartfelt plea, her own heart aching with remorse. She couldn't help but feel responsible for leading Garry astray in the past, contributing to his misguided actions against the family.With a mother's love, Jasleen cupped Garry's face in her hands and looked into his eyes. "My son, redemption begins with acknowledging your mistakes and making amends," she advised gently. "Show through your actions that you've changed, not just for Seerat, but for yourself and those you love."Garry nodded, his resolve strengthening with his mother's supportive words. "I will, Mum. I'll prove myself and earn back everyone's trust."Jasleen smiled, her eyes shimmering with hope. "I believe in you, Garry. Remember, true change comes from within."Angad who was coming to talk to Jasleen about something heard the conversation and realised that Garry had indeed changed. After Angad quietly left Jasleen's room, his mind abuzz with newfound understanding and reflection, he made his way back to his own quarters. The weight of the recent events lingered in his thoughts, but alongside the weight was a glimmer of hope—a shift in perspective brought about by witnessing Garry's sincerity.Entering their room, Angad found Sahiba sitting by the window, lost in her own contemplation. Without a word, he approached her, his heart filled with a mix of emotions—gratitude for Sahiba's unwavering support, and a newfound sense of empathy towards Garry.Sensing Angad's presence, Sahiba turned towards him, her eyes reflecting concern and curiosity. Before she could speak, Angad enveloped her in a warm embrace, pulling her close.Startled yet comforted by his embrace, Sahiba felt the tension in Angad's shoulders, the weight of unspoken thoughts. "Angad, what happened?" she asked softly, her voice a gentle anchor amidst the storm of emotions.Angad held Sahiba close, his words a whisper against her hair. "I heard Garry talking to Jasleen Bua," he confessed. "I think... I think he's genuinely trying to change."Sahiba's eyes widened with understanding, her hand reaching up to caress Angad's cheek. "That's a good thing, Angad," she reassured him, her voice filled with compassion. "People can change, given the chance."In that tender moment, Angad felt a surge of gratitude for Sahiba's unwavering belief in the goodness of others. He held her tighter, seeking solace in their shared embrace—a silent acknowledgment of their resilience and commitment to each other amidst life's uncertainties.It was nearly evening, and Seerat had spent most of the day in her room. Her mother, Santosh, came to check up on her, sitting gently on the bed next to Seerat."How are you feeling, Puttar?" Santosh asked, her voice filled with concern.Seerat looked at her mother, tears welling up in her eyes, and then engulfed her into a tight hug. "I feel so guilty, Mummy," she confessed. "Since we were young, you always favored me over Sahiba and Keerat because I was your beauty queen. I focused too much on outward appearances, ignoring the importance of inner beauty. Sahiba has done so much for me that I'll never be able to repay. But out of jealousy and spite, I tried to break her marriage. I was greedy, Mummy. How could I do this to my own younger sister?"Santosh was taken aback by Seerat's raw admission, grappling with her own sense of responsibility in Seerat's upbringing. "The fact that you've acknowledged your mistake speaks volumes," Santosh replied gently. "What about Garry? You ran away from your wedding with him because you loved him. Even today, deep in your eyes when you met Garry, I could see the love you still have for him.""Mummy, I think we both just need some time," Seerat responded, her voice tinged with uncertainty.Santosh looked at her eldest daughter, nodding in understanding. She prayed silently to Babaji for clarity and peace, hoping to guide Seerat towards making the right decisions for her future

Vaidehi49 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 26 days ago

Originally posted by: Simiyy

Chapter 2

The next morning, as both the Brar and Monga families prepared to visit the Gurudwara, Seerat felt a mix of apprehension and determination. She knew that facing her family after her confession would be challenging, but she also felt a glimmer of hope for reconciliation. With each step towards the Gurudwara, Seerat silently prayed for the strength to mend broken bonds and seek forgiveness.Sahiba, walking beside Angad, reflected on the events of the past days. She found solace in the spiritual sanctuary of the Gurudwara, hoping to find clarity and guidance amidst the turmoil in her marriage. Sahiba silently prayed for healing and understanding, yearning for a renewed connection with Angad and a path forward towards mutual forgiveness.Keerat, on the other hand, felt a deep sense of responsibility towards her sisters and the family. Keerat's thoughts were filled with determination to support her sisters through their challenges. She offered prayers not only for familial harmony but also for her own aspirations and the well-being of her loved ones.Inside the Gurudwara, Seerat found herself drawn to a quiet corner where she knelt in prayer. Tears welled up in her eyes as she sought inner peace and divine intervention. "Please grant me the strength to make amends and heal the wounds I have caused," Seerat whispered, her heart heavy with remorse and hope.Meanwhile, Garry stood quietly in prayer, his heart heavy with remorse and hope. He prayed earnestly for Seerat's forgiveness and for the healing of their family bonds, wishing for a chance to begin anew with humility and sincerity.Meanwhile, Sahiba sat in contemplation, her mind clearing as she focused on her breath. "Guide us towards understanding and forgiveness," Sahiba prayed silently, her hands folded in reverence. She felt a sense of surrender to the divine will, trusting in the possibility of renewal and reconciliation.Beside them, Keerat offered her prayers with unwavering faith. "Grant us the wisdom to navigate through these challenges," Keerat prayed earnestly, her gaze steady and determined. She sought divine blessings not only for her family's unity but also for Veer's career aspirations and their shared journey ahead.After the prayers concluded, the three sisters exchanged comforting smiles, silently acknowledging their shared hopes and aspirations. As they stepped out of the Gurudwara, a sense of calm and determination enveloped them, strengthened by their collective prayers and unwavering faith.As everyone stood outside the Gurudwara, absorbing the peaceful atmosphere after their prayers, the unexpected arrival of Seerat's suitcase with the driver left the family in stunned silence."I have decided to go to my parent's house," Seerat announced calmly, her gaze steady despite the emotions swirling within her. "I hope everyone respects my decision."Shock rippled through the gathered family members, each processing Seerat's unexpected departure in their own way. Garry looked visibly pained, struggling to find words amidst the sudden turn of events. Sahiba reached out, her expression a mix of concern and understanding.Seerat's parents exchanged concerned glances, but they respected her choice, knowing that she needed time and space to heal. Jasleen approached Seerat with a gentle touch on her shoulder, conveying unspoken support and love.Sahiba hugged her family tightly, feeling the bittersweetness of the moment as she prepared to return home with Angad and their in-laws. The bond between them felt stronger yet tinged with the weight of unresolved emotions. As Seerat bid farewell to the Brar family members, she carried with her a sense of resolve and hope for reconciliation in the future. She exchanged glances with Garry, silently conveying her intentions to find healing and clarity on her own terms.With heavy hearts and a shared sense of acceptance, the family dispersed, each carrying the memory of Seerat's departure and the unspoken promise of renewed connections in the days to come.As Sahiba and Angad left the Gurudwara, the journey back home felt different, marked by the absence of Seerat's presence yet filled with a renewed determination to navigate their own challenges together.After arriving at her parents' home, Seerat retreated to her room, seeking solace in the familiar surroundings she once shared with her sisters. Her parents understood her need for solitude and allowed her the space to process her emotions.In her room, Seerat sat on her bed, the weight of recent events pressing upon her. Memories of happier times with Sahiba and Keerat flooded her mind, mingling with feelings of regret and longing for reconciliation.Meanwhile, Keerat quietly slipped out of the house under the pretext of meeting a friend, her true destination being the park where she had arranged to meet Veer. As she walked through the tranquil paths, her heart felt heavy with concern for her sisters and the family's fragile state.At the park, Keerat spotted Veer waiting for her beneath a sprawling tree. She approached him with a mixture of relief and apprehension, grateful for the chance to confide in someone outside of her family."Hey," Keerat greeted Veer softly, a small smile playing on her lips despite her worries. "I needed to see you, without family around."Veer turned towards Keerat, his expression filled with warmth and concern. "Hey, How are you holding up?"Keerat's gaze softened as she opened up to Veer about Seerat's departure and the tensions within their family. "It's been tough," she admitted, her voice tinged with emotion.Veer listened attentively, his presence a comforting anchor for Keerat's swirling thoughts. "We'll get through this, Keerat," he reassured her, reaching out to gently squeeze her hand. "We're in this together."As they sat together in the peaceful surroundings of the park, Veer and Keerat shared their hopes and fears, finding solace in their shared commitment to supporting each other and their family.In the tranquil setting of the park, Veer and Keerat found a quiet bench beneath the shade of a sprawling tree. The gentle rustle of leaves and distant chirping of birds provided a soothing backdrop to their conversation.As they settled in, Keerat turned to Veer with a concerned look. "Veer, I know things have been tough with your music career lately. How are you feeling about everything?"Veer sighed, a mix of frustration and uncertainty crossing his features. "Honestly, it's been a struggle," he admitted. "I love making music, but it's hard to see any progress. Sometimes I wonder if I should just give up."Keerat reached out and placed a reassuring hand on Veer's arm. "Don't say that, Veer. You're incredibly talented, and I believe in you."Veer offered a grateful smile, touched by Keerat's unwavering support. "Thank you, Keerat. Your belief means a lot to me."A mischievous glint sparked in Keerat's eyes as an idea formed in her mind. "You know what? I have an idea that might lift your spirits."Curious, Veer raised an eyebrow. "Oh? What's that?"Keerat grinned mischievously. "How about we share one of your music videos online? You know, give your music a little boost."Veer's eyes widened in surprise. "Wait, really? But wouldn't that be a bit... spontaneous?"Keerat nodded enthusiastically. "Exactly! Sometimes, taking a bold step can lead to great things. Trust me, Veer."After a moment of hesitation, Veer's face broke into a smile. "Alright, let's do it. I trust you, Keerat."With a sense of excitement, Keerat pulled out her phone and discreetly accessed Veer's music video, uploading it to a popular platform. "There," she said with satisfaction. "Now, let's see what happens."As they sat together, Veer and Keerat shared a sense of anticipation, united in their secret endeavor to support Veer's music career. In that moment, the park felt like their own private sanctuary, brimming with possibilities and shared dreams.Little did they know, Keerat's spontaneous act of kindness would soon spark a wave of support and encouragement, setting Veer's music on an unexpected journey of discovery and newfound opportunities.Back at Brar Mansion, Garry was overwhelmed with guilt and a deep desire for redemption. He knew there was only one person who could understand him completely—his mother, Jasleen. With a heavy heart, Garry made his way to her room, finding her seated on a chair.Without a word, Garry approached his mother and rested his head in her lap. Jasleen, sensing her son's turmoil, gently stroked his head and inquired, "What's troubling you, puttar?""Mum, I feel like such a failure in life," Garry confessed, his voice laced with regret. "I've caused harm to loved ones, and I want to prove that I've truly changed. I want to do something meaningful with my life, on my own terms. I want to win Seerat back."Jasleen listened to her son's heartfelt plea, her own heart aching with remorse. She couldn't help but feel responsible for leading Garry astray in the past, contributing to his misguided actions against the family.With a mother's love, Jasleen cupped Garry's face in her hands and looked into his eyes. "My son, redemption begins with acknowledging your mistakes and making amends," she advised gently. "Show through your actions that you've changed, not just for Seerat, but for yourself and those you love."Garry nodded, his resolve strengthening with his mother's supportive words. "I will, Mum. I'll prove myself and earn back everyone's trust."Jasleen smiled, her eyes shimmering with hope. "I believe in you, Garry. Remember, true change comes from within."Angad who was coming to talk to Jasleen about something heard the conversation and realised that Garry had indeed changed. After Angad quietly left Jasleen's room, his mind abuzz with newfound understanding and reflection, he made his way back to his own quarters. The weight of the recent events lingered in his thoughts, but alongside the weight was a glimmer of hope—a shift in perspective brought about by witnessing Garry's sincerity.Entering their room, Angad found Sahiba sitting by the window, lost in her own contemplation. Without a word, he approached her, his heart filled with a mix of emotions—gratitude for Sahiba's unwavering support, and a newfound sense of empathy towards Garry.Sensing Angad's presence, Sahiba turned towards him, her eyes reflecting concern and curiosity. Before she could speak, Angad enveloped her in a warm embrace, pulling her close.Startled yet comforted by his embrace, Sahiba felt the tension in Angad's shoulders, the weight of unspoken thoughts. "Angad, what happened?" she asked softly, her voice a gentle anchor amidst the storm of emotions.Angad held Sahiba close, his words a whisper against her hair. "I heard Garry talking to Jasleen Bua," he confessed. "I think... I think he's genuinely trying to change."Sahiba's eyes widened with understanding, her hand reaching up to caress Angad's cheek. "That's a good thing, Angad," she reassured him, her voice filled with compassion. "People can change, given the chance."In that tender moment, Angad felt a surge of gratitude for Sahiba's unwavering belief in the goodness of others. He held her tighter, seeking solace in their shared embrace—a silent acknowledgment of their resilience and commitment to each other amidst life's uncertainties.It was nearly evening, and Seerat had spent most of the day in her room. Her mother, Santosh, came to check up on her, sitting gently on the bed next to Seerat."How are you feeling, Puttar?" Santosh asked, her voice filled with concern.Seerat looked at her mother, tears welling up in her eyes, and then engulfed her into a tight hug. "I feel so guilty, Mummy," she confessed. "Since we were young, you always favored me over Sahiba and Keerat because I was your beauty queen. I focused too much on outward appearances, ignoring the importance of inner beauty. Sahiba has done so much for me that I'll never be able to repay. But out of jealousy and spite, I tried to break her marriage. I was greedy, Mummy. How could I do this to my own younger sister?"Santosh was taken aback by Seerat's raw admission, grappling with her own sense of responsibility in Seerat's upbringing. "The fact that you've acknowledged your mistake speaks volumes," Santosh replied gently. "What about Garry? You ran away from your wedding with him because you loved him. Even today, deep in your eyes when you met Garry, I could see the love you still have for him.""Mummy, I think we both just need some time," Seerat responded, her voice tinged with uncertainty.Santosh looked at her eldest daughter, nodding in understanding. She prayed silently to Babaji for clarity and peace, hoping to guide Seerat towards making the right decisions for her future

I m in love with YOUR SEERAT. the way she is trying to Rectify her mistakes instead of covering up. 🥹

Veerat are ❤️

I missed Sahan bond in this chapter 🥹 hope to see them too. 

Serry has best chemistry offscreen and Onscreen I feel. 🥹🥹 

I am waiting for your next chapter 🥹❤️