Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Simiyy thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 20 days ago

Chapter 4

Angad and Sahiba's Room

Morning light streamed through the window, casting a soft glow on Sahiba as she stood before the mirror, getting ready for college. Angad sat on the edge of the bed, his eyes fixed on her with admiration.Angad, his voice soft: "You look beautiful, Sahiba."Sahiba, meeting his gaze through the mirror, blushed slightly: "Thank you, Angad."Their eyes locked in a silent exchange, filled with unspoken affection and tenderness.Angad, moving closer: "You know, seeing you like this every morning is a beautiful start to my day."Sahiba, smiling, turned to face him: "And you make every moment special, Angad."He reached out, gently brushing her hair away from her face, his touch lingering.Angad, his tone warm: "Sometimes I wish we could just stay here, lost in each other's company."Sahiba, captivated by his gaze: "I feel the same way."Their closeness enveloped them, the room filled with an undeniable love.As they shared a passionate hug Sahiba broke the hug and informed Angad about her plans for this evening.Sahiba: "By the way, Angad, I'll be heading to my parents' house after college today."Angad's gaze softened, : "That’s good, it will be nice for you to meet everyone."Sahiba, gently: "I know. it'll be good to spend some time with them."Angad nodded, a small smile on his lips: "Of course. Just make sure to come back tome today."Sahiba's eyes met his, filled with promise: "Always, I will most likely be back before dinner."Their affectionate exchange spoke volumes, deepening their connection before they reluctantly parted ways to face the day ahead.As they stepped out of their room, Angad gently took Sahiba's hand in his. It was a familiar gesture, but this morning, Sahiba felt a rush of shyness as they walked towards the breakfast table.Sahiba, softly: "Angad, please let go. Everyone will see."Angad, with a playful smile: "You're my legally wedded wife, Sahiba. Let them see."Sahiba blushed, attempting to free her hand from his firm grasp. Angad, with a playful smile: "But you're my legally wedded wife, Sahiba.”Sahiba chuckled softly, glancing around to see if anyone was noticing their intertwined hands.Sahiba, teasingly: "Well, can't we just walk normally like everyone else?"Angad, pretending to consider: "Hmm, I suppose we could... But where's the fun in that?"Sahiba rolled her eyes playfully, her smile betraying her attempt to appear composed.Sahiba: "Please Angad."Angad grinned mischievously, giving her hand a gentle squeeze.Angad: "Admit it, you secretly enjoy it."Sahiba laughed softly, her eyes meeting his with affection.Sahiba, gently pulling away: "Alright, Mera Gabru Sardar, time to let go."Angad reluctantly released her hand, but his gaze remained fixed on her with undeniable fondness.Angad: "Only because you asked so nicely, Sahiba."At the dining table, Angad and Sahiba greeted everyone with warm smiles. Garry, Veer, and Kiara exchanged glances, noticing the evident happiness between their eldest brother and Bhabhi.Kiara, smiling: "Seeing them together like this makes me so happy."Veer nodded in agreement, a grin playing on his lips.Veer: "Yeah, they look like newlyweds."Garry chimed in, his expression reflective.Garry: "I hope they always stay this happy and happier. They deserve everything."As everyone sat down enjoying their breakfast, the room was filled with lively chatter and the clinking of utensils. Amidst the cheerful atmosphere, Angad discreetly reached under the table and gently clasped Sahiba's hand in his, preventing her from picking up her utensils. Sahiba looked at Angad in surprise, her cheeks flushing slightly as she tried to suppress a smile.Sahiba, softly: "Angad, not now..."Angad grinned playfully, his eyes twinkling with mischief.Angad, whispering: "Just a little longer. Enjoy the moment."Sahiba couldn't help but giggle softly, feeling a mixture of embarrassment and endearment at Angad's playful gesture. She glanced around the table, hoping no one would notice their secret exchange.Meanwhile, Kiara noticed the subtle interaction between her brother and Bhabhi, sharing a knowing smile with Veer and Garry. Veer winked mischievously at Kiara, while Garry nodded approvingly, silently appreciating the bond between Angad and Sahiba.Sahiba, with a sly smile, discreetly reached under the table with her left hand and gently tickled Angad's thigh. Angad, caught off guard, couldn't contain his laughter and let out an unexpected chuckle.Sahiba pretended innocence, turning to Angad with a playful grin. "What happened, Angad?" she asked innocently, knowing full well the effect of her actions.Hansraj, noticing Angad's laughter, looked over with curiosity. "What's going on, Angad, share the joke?" he inquired, eyebrows raised.Manveer chimed in, also curious. "Is everything alright, Angad?" she asked, concerned.Garry, sensing something amusing, leaned in with interest. "What's happening, Angad?" he asked, joining in the inquiry.Angad, trying to stifle his laughter, exchanged a brief glance with Sahiba before composing himself. "Oh, it's nothing," he replied, attempting to play off the moment.However, Sahiba couldn't hold back her own laughter, finding the situation too amusing. "Sorry, I just remembered something funny," she said with a mischievous glint in her eye.The family, now intrigued by the mysterious laughter, shared amused looks and shrugged, returning to their breakfast conversation.

Monga House

Seerat was bustling around her room, carefully selecting her outfit for the upcoming interview with a promising new brand. Keerat had excitedly shared the news about this opportunity, revealing that a friend had recommended Seerat as a potential model for the brand's upcoming launch. Little did Seerat know, Veer and Keerat were secretly orchestrating a plan to bring her and Garry closer together through this venture.Unbeknownst to Seerat, the brand she was interviewing for happened to be Garry's fashion venture. Even Garry himself was unaware that Seerat was being considered as the main model for his brand. The decision ultimately rested with Jasleen, Garry's mother, who was working alongside Veer and Keerat to bring the two closer together.As Seerat meticulously prepared herself, little hints of excitement and nervousness danced across her features. Keerat, ever the supportive sister, offered encouraging words. "You look stunning, Seerat Di. This opportunity could be a turning point for you!"She hoped that this encounter would pave the way for reconciliation between Seerat and Garry.

Studio

Seerat arrived at the interviewing studio, her anticipation mixing with a sense of curiosity as she recognized familiar faces from the Brar Mansion. Taking a seat in the waiting area, she was soon approached by a woman who informed her that the boss was ready to see her.As Seerat entered the room, her eyes widened in surprise as she came face to face with Garry, the boss himself. The realization struck her suddenly, and she felt a rush of mixed emotions at the unexpected encounter.Seerat stood frozen in the doorway, her gaze meeting Garry's in a mix of surprise and uncertainty. Garry's eyes lit up with a genuine happiness at seeing her."Seerat, I... I didn't expect to see you here," Garry said, his voice soft with a hint of a smile.Seerat's heart fluttered as she struggled to find her words. "I didn't know this was your business," she managed to reply, her voice tinged with a mixture of emotions.Garry stepped forward, his expression earnest. "It is, and I'm glad you're here," he said, a touch of warmth in his eyes.Seerat felt a rush of conflicting feelings—surprise, curiosity, and a flicker of something deeper—as Garry's presence enveloped her. She glanced around the studio, suddenly aware of the significance of this unexpected encounter."I can leave if it's uncomfortable," Seerat offered, ready to retreat from the situation.Garry shook his head gently, his gaze unwavering. "No, please stay. There's no one more perfect than you for this," he said earnestly, his words carrying a weight of unspoken meaning.Their eyes locked, and in that moment, Seerat sensed a shift in the air—a possibility of reconciliation, of moving forward from the past. Emotions swirled within her—longing, hope, and a cautious optimism.As they stood facing each other, surrounded by the studio's quiet ambiance, Seerat and Garry shared a silent understanding, their unspoken connection bridging the gap between them. This unexpected reunion hinted at a potential new beginning, where old wounds might heal and new paths could be forged.

Brar Mansion:

Veer Room:

Veer sat on the couch in his room, fidgeting with his phone as he waited for Keerat to answer his call. After a few rings, Keerat's cheerful voice came through."Hey, Veer! What's up?" Keerat's voice carried a lightness that instantly lifted Veer's spirits."Hey, Keerat! I was just thinking about everything... about Seerat Bhabhi and Garry Bro," Veer began, his tone sincere.Keerat paused on the other end, her voice softening. "Yeah, it's been quite a journey for them. I really hope things work out."Veer nodded, even though Keerat couldn't see him. "I do too. I know that they both still care for each other despite everything""I believe in them," Keerat said, her voice filled with quiet determination. "Maybe this modelling gig will bring them closer."Veer smiled faintly. "I hope so. They deserve a chance to start over.""Let's pray for them," Keerat suggested warmly.Veer closed his eyes briefly, silently hoping for a positive outcome. "Yeah, let's pray."In that moment, Veer and Keerat shared a silent prayer, their hearts united in a wish for Seerat and Garry's happiness. As they concluded their call, a sense of hope lingered, paving the way for the possibility of new beginnings and renewed connections."By the way, Veer," Keerat began, “Any updates on your music career since ek kudi became a success?"Veer's face lit up with a smile. "Actually, something amazing happened. I've received a contract with a music company. They want me to record a few tracks and even consider an album!"Keerat's eyes widened with excitement. "Wow, Veer! That's incredible news! I'm so happy for you."Veer nodded gratefully. "Thank you, Keerat. I couldn't have done it without your support. Remember when you encouraged me to post my singing videos online? That really boosted my confidence."Keerat beamed. "I'm glad I could help. You're so talented, Veer. This contract is just the beginning for you."Veer's expression softened with gratitude. "Thanks, Keerat. Your belief in me means a lot. Let's keep supporting each other, like we always have."

Monga House

Sahiba smiled warmly as she entered her parents' house. Her mother and Tayji welcomed her with open arms, their faces lighting up with happiness."Welcome home, puttar," her mother said affectionately, embracing Sahiba.Tayji joined in, her eyes twinkling with joy. "It's so good to see you, Sahiba. How are Angad and your in-laws?"Sahiba settled in, sharing updates about Angad and their life together. "Angad is doing well, Tayji. Everyone else is good too."How's everything else here? How's Seerat Di doing? And Keerat?"Santosh expression softened. "Seerat is trying to restart her modelling career, she has gone for an interview today and Keerat has been supportive of Veer's music journey.”As Sahiba spent time with her mother and Tayji, the conversation eventually turned to Keerat and Veer's relationship. Sensing her mother's concern, Sahiba hesitated before addressing the topic."Mummy, how do you feel about Keerat and Veer being together?" Sahiba asked cautiously, gauging her mother's reaction.Santosh's expression tightened slightly, revealing her reservations. "Puttar, you know I have my concerns. Veer is a good boy, but their relationship... it's complicated."Tayji interjected gently, "Santosh, Veer has always been respectful . And Keerat seems so happy with him."Sahiba nodded in agreement, trying to ease her mother's worries. "Yes, Mummy. They care about each other a lot. Maybe with time..."Santosh sighed, her gaze softening. "I just want what's best for Keerat. I worry that she's moving too fast."Sahiba reached out, placing a reassuring hand on her mother's arm. "We'll support Keerat, Mummy. And I'm sure Veer will take good care of her."Santosh smiled gratefully at Sahiba, her maternal concern evident. "Thank you, Puttar. I trust your judgment. Let's hope for the best."As they continued their conversation, Sahiba observed her mother's concern deepen, sensing the weight of Santosh's worries about Keerat's recent changes.Santosh expressed her concern to Sahiba more directly. "Sahiba, the reason why I'm worried about Keerat is because she's neglecting her wrestling career."Sahiba's eyes widened in surprise. "Mummy, what are you saying? Keerat has always been passionate about wrestling."Santosh nodded sadly. "I know, beta, but lately, she's been more focused on impressing Veer's family and supporting his career. I'm afraid she's losing touch with her true aspirations."Sahiba frowned, realizing the gravity of the situation. "I understand, Mummy. I'll talk to Keerat about this. It's important for her to prioritize her own dreams and not lose sight of what's truly important to her."Santosh sighed, grateful for Sahiba's understanding. "Thank you, puttar. I just want what's best for Keerat."Sahiba nodded reassuringly, determined to support her sister through this challenging phase.Sahiba nodded understandingly, hoping to ease her mother's anxieties while silently contemplating how best to support Keerat through this phase of change and growth.As they were engrossed in discussing Keerat, she unexpectedly walked in, stunning Sahiba with her transformed appearance. Her youngest sister, typically seen in casual tracksuits or jeans and shirts, now sported a flowing maxi skirt paired with a blouse, her hair cascading freely around her shoulders, adorned with makeup and jewelry. Sahiba immediately understood why her mother's concerns had heightened.Keerat approached and enveloped Sahiba in a tight hug, her excitement palpable.Sahiba, subtly addressing her sister's changed style, remarked, "Keerat, you look very pretty. But did you go to wrestling like this?"Keerat chuckled, her eyes bright with enthusiasm. "Actually, Di, I didn't go wrestling today. I'll resume from tomorrow. By the way, I have some exciting news to share with you ladies."Intrigued, Sahiba listened as Keerat revealed how she and Veer were playing cupid for Garry and Seerat. The revelation caught everyone by surprise, her curiosity piqued as Keerat unfolded her plans for their family members' happiness.Sahiba, concerned for Keerat's wrestling career, gently reminded her, "That's good to hear, but Keerat, you need to focus on your wrestling too now, okay?"Keerat nodded with a smile, understanding Sahiba's point.Seerat returned, and Sahiba greeted her warmly. The sisters shared a hug, yet Sahiba couldn't ignore the lingering tension caused by Seerat's past actions. Despite their embrace, there were still unresolved issues between them that needed to be addressed. Sahiba wanted to ask Seerat about how her interview went but she didn’t want her to feel she is invading her personal space so she stayed quiet.As Santosh excused herself to make tea and Tayji stepped out to answer a phone call, the three sisters found themselves alone in the living room. Seerat glanced at Sahiba with a curious expression, her eyes reflecting a mix of concern and inquiry.Seerat: "Sahiba, how's everything at Brar Mansion? Is Manveer Mami accepting you as her daughter-in-law?"Sahiba's expression faltered slightly, a hint of disappointment flashing across her features. She shook her head in response, her voice tinged with resignation.Sahiba: "No, I still call her Manveer Ma’am”Sahiba's voice carried a hint of despondency as she shared her doubts with her sisters.Seerat and Keerat exchanged sympathetic glances, understanding the weight of Sahiba's emotions.Seerat: "Give it time, Sahiba. Sometimes, these things take longer than expected."Keerat chimed in with a hopeful tone, trying to lift Sahiba's spirits.Keerat: "Don't lose hope, Sahiba Di."Sahiba nodded, her gaze reflecting a mix of resignation and determination.The sisters shared a moment of solidarity, their unspoken bond providing comfort in the face of uncertainty. As the conversation unfolded, Santosh returned with a tray of tea, her expression warm yet tinged with concern. She noticed the serious atmosphere and inquired gently.Santosh: "What's the matter, girls? Why does it seem so serious?"Seerat glanced mischievously at Keerat before answering, "Mom, Manveer Mami still hasn't fully accepted Sahiba as a daughter-in-law. It's making her upset."Santosh's gaze shifted to Sahiba, her concern deepening. After a moment of contemplation, she spoke earnestly.Santosh: "Sahiba, perhaps the way to Manveer Behnji's heart is through a grandchild. That might change things."Seerat and Keerat couldn't resist teasing Sahiba further at their mother's suggestion, causing her cheeks to flush with embarrassment.Seerat, teasingly: "Oh Sahiba, imagine little footsteps echoing in the mansion. Maybe that's all it takes!"Keerat joined in with a playful smirk, nudging Sahiba gently. "Yes, Sahiba Di, you might just have to give us a little niece or nephew."Sahiba, feeling both shy and amused by their teasing, glanced at Santosh, half-expecting her mother to join in the jest. However, Santosh's expression remained serious, emphasizing the weight of her suggestion.Santosh, maintaining her sincerity: "I'm serious, Sahiba. Perhaps it's time you and Angad have a conversation about this."Sahiba, feeling increasingly shy under her sisters' teasing, interjected softly.Sahiba: "Mummy, please..."But her mother carried on, emphasizing the importance of the matter, while Seerat and Keerat continued their light-hearted banter. Santosh, gently but firmly: "You need to talk to Angad about this, Sahiba. It might be the key to resolving this situation."Seerat and Keerat exchanged playful glances, unable to resist adding to Sahiba's embarrassment.Seerat, with a sly grin: "Come on, Sahiba Di. It's all for the good of the family!"Keerat chimed in, unable to contain her amusement. "Yes, Sahiba. You'll see, Manveer Aunty will melt like butter!"Sahiba couldn't help but smile despite her embarrassment, appreciating her sisters' attempts to lighten the mood. She glanced at her mother, her expression a mix of bashfulness and determination.Sahiba: "Alright, Mummy. I will think about it."However, Santosh shook her head slightly, her expression conveying a sense of urgency as she began to share a personal story.Santosh: "Sahiba, do you know, I found out I was pregnant with Seerat just one month after my marriage. And now, it will be a year to your marriage soon..."Sahiba's eyes widened in surprise as Santosh emphasized the timing of her own experience, hoping to convey the significance of her suggestion. Santosh's revelation about her own experience left Sahiba feeling a mix of surprise and bashfulness. The weight of her mother's words lingered in the air, underscoring the gravity of her suggestion.Santosh's tone softened as she urged Sahiba to consider her words.Santosh: "Sometimes, these things have a way of bringing families closer. It will also bring you and Angad closer. Think about it, puttar."Sahiba felt her cheeks flush with embarrassment, the conversation veering into personal territory that made her uneasy. She quickly finished her tea, eager to excuse herself from the discussion.Sahiba: "I should get going now, Mummy. Seerat Di, Keerat, take care, and give Tayji and Papa my regards."Santosh nodded, her expression understanding yet determined.Santosh: "Think about what I said, puttar. Take care."

As Sahiba bid farewell and left, her mind was abuzz with thoughts about the future and the weight of her mother's advice. She knew she needed to have a serious conversation with Angad about their plans, but for now, the idea felt both daunting and intriguing. Despite their deep affection for each other, Sahiba and Angad had not yet openly confessed their feelings. The notion of having a baby felt like a significant step and, at this moment, too soon for her.Walking back towards the Brar Mansion, Sahiba pondered the complexities of married life and the expectations placed upon her. She cherished her relationship with Angad but felt uncertain about the prospect of parenthood. The conversation with her mother replayed in her mind, prompting a mix of emotions—resistance, curiosity, and a desire for clarity.

Edited by Simiyy - 19 days ago
Amanita09 thumbnail
Posted: 20 days ago

I couldn't help but burst out in laughter at the sahan nok jhok.I really home neither veer nor keerat changes.I wonder how the talk between angad and sahiba about having a baby will be 😳.

themasked thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 19 days ago

It's kind of sad that Keerat has to change herself so to just get accepted.Wish they realize her value.

Amanita09 thumbnail

Originally posted by: themasked

It's kind of sad that Keerat has to change herself so to just get accepted.Wish they realize her value.

EXACTLY

Simiyy thumbnail

Brar Mansion

In the serene atmosphere of the evening tea, Manveer's watchful eye noticed Sahiba's delayed arrival, sparking a subtle sense of disapproval within her. Lingering doubts about Sahiba as her daughter-in-law played on Manveer's mind, nudging her to voice her concerns.Manveer, her brow furrowed slightly, glanced around at the others and remarked with a hint of criticism, "It's always the same with Sahiba. Always running late, never quite fitting in."Gurleen, ever the defender of her daughter-in-law, responded calmly, "She's probably just caught up with something, Prajay."Attempting to ease the tension, Jasleen chimed in, "Prajay, Sahiba has contributed a lot to our family."Bebe, sipping her tea thoughtfully, interjected gently, "Patience, Manveer. Sahiba is now a part of our family. We must give her a chance to adjust. A lot has happened since her and Angad have got married."Manveer, still harboring doubts, continued to express her concerns. "I just worry about Angad. He deserves someone more responsible, more like us."Sahiba's heart sank as she overheard her mother-in-law's words, the subtle sting of doubt clouding her thoughts. Was she not adequate for Angad? Did her less affluent background render her unworthy in Manveer's eyes?Just then, Sahiba walked in, greeted everyone, and faced Manveer's questioning gaze.Manveer: "Sahiba, what took you so long? You finished college at 4, and it's nearly 6. What kept you?”Sahiba: "I went to meet my family after college."Manveer's disapproval deepened upon hearing Sahiba's explanation, her tone turning critical. "You need to be more responsible toward this family, Sahiba. Sometimes I wonder if you truly belong here or if Angad should consider marrying someone more suitable."The sharpness of Manveer's words stunned Sahiba and the others present. Sahiba felt tears welling up in her eyes, but she composed herself and quietly excused herself from the conversation.After Sahiba left, Bebe spoke up firmly, addressing Manveer's harsh comments. "Manveer, that was uncalled for. Sahiba is now a part of this family, and we should support her. Your words are hurtful."Manveer's expression softened slightly, though she remained defensive. "I only want what's best for Angad."Gurleen interjected, her tone gentle but firm. "We all want what's best for Angad, and we all know that Sahiba is the best for him."Manveer sighed, realizing the impact of her words, and nodded silently. The atmosphere remained tense as the family continued their evening tea, each reflecting on the need for understanding and unity within their household.

Angad and Sahiba’s Room

Sahiba retreated to her room, her heart heavy with the weight of her mother-in-law's harsh words. They had cut deep, leaving behind a lingering ache of doubt and hurt. As she sat alone, her mind drifted to her mother's suggestion about having a baby to win over Manveer's heart.The idea perplexed her. Was it right to bring a baby into this situation solely to appease her mother-in-law? The thought troubled her deeply. Using a child as a means to mend familial discord felt inherently wrong to Sahiba, and she grappled with conflicting emotions as she pondered her next steps.As Sahiba's thoughts turned to Angad, she reflected on their relationship and the challenges they faced. They shared deep affection, yet the idea of starting a family hadn't been openly discussed between them. The notion of bringing a baby into their lives felt overwhelming, especially amid the current family dynamics with Garry and Seerat's separation and Veer and Keerat's dating journey. Keerat changing herself. Moreover, Sahiba had aspirations for her art career and desired to focus on her creative pursuits. The weight of these considerations added to her uncertainty about taking such a significant step as having a baby. Despite her love for Angad, she felt torn between her personal ambitions and the expectations placed upon her by family circumstances.

At dinner, everyone gathered around the table to eat. Sahiba's subdued demeanor contrasted with her usual lively presence. Angad, noticing the change, voiced his concern, "Sahiba, what happened? Are you okay?"Sahiba responded with a forced smile, "Yeah, I'm fine. Just a bit worried about my project," she lied, hoping to divert attention from her true thoughts.Jasleen, Gurleen, and Pravjot exchanged knowing glances, sensing that what Manveer had said earlier was troubling Sahiba. 

After dinner, under the soft glow of garden lights, Veer and Garry strolled through the lush pathways, their footsteps quiet on the gravel.Veer, glancing at Garry: "It's strange, isn't it? Sahiba Bhabhi was fine this morning, and now she's so withdrawn."Garry, rubbing his forehead: "Yeah, something's definitely bothering her. Do you think it's related to all the family drama?"Veer shrugged, stopping near a blossoming rose bush.Veer: "Possibly. A lot has happened lately."Just then, Kiara's footsteps approached, her voice tinged with frustration.Kiara: "Guys, Manveer Mami was really rude to Sahiba Bhabhi. She made her upset."Veer and Garry exchanged glances, their concern deepening.Garry: "What did she say?"Kiara recounted Manveer's hurtful words, leaving both Veer and Garry visibly upset.Veer, clenching his fists: "That's uncalled for. Sahiba Bhabhi is part of this family."Garry nodded in agreement, his expression resolute.Garry: "We need to support her, how she support us no matter what."Just then, Angad returned from his jog, overhearing the conversation with a troubled expression.Angad, his voice tinged with concern: "Did Mama really say that to Sahiba Bhabhi?"Kiara, nodding solemnly: "Yeah, It was really uncalled for, all cause Sahiba Bhabhi went to meet her family after college."Angad: "I'm going to talk to her. Thanks for letting me know that this happened.”

Sahiba and Angads Room

Angad quietly entered their dimly lit room and noticed Sahiba lying on the bed, her eyes open. Sensing that she needed some space, he decided to give her a moment alone. He gathered his belongings and made his way towards the bathroom. In the bathroom, he set his things down and turned on the shower, allowing the sound of running water to fill the space. As the warm water cascaded down, he took a deep breath, his thoughts lingering on Sahiba's demeanor. After a few minutes, feeling refreshed, Angad turned off the shower and dried himself off. He switched off the bathroom light.As he exited the bathroom, he approached their bedroom he saw Sahiba lay in bed, still awake, and Angad felt a surge of concern wash over him.Angad walked over to his side of the bed and gently slid in beside Sahiba. He reached out, drawing her into his embrace, and asked softly, "What's the matter, Sahiba? You seem upset."Tears welled up in Sahiba's eyes as she turned to face Angad. Her voice trembled slightly as she whispered, "I feel like I'm not good enough for you, Angad. Your mama’s words... they hurt."Angad's heart sank at her words. He tightened his hold around her, comforting her, and replied earnestly, "Sahiba, you're more than good enough for me. I'm sorry my mama’s words upset you. Please don't let them get to you."Sahiba buried her face against Angad's chest, her voice muffled. "I can't help but feel she'll never accept me."Angad sighed, running his fingers through her hair. "Give her time. She'll come around. What matters most is us, Sahiba."They lay together in the quiet of the room, Angad holding Sahiba close, his heart echoing with unspoken feelings for the woman he cherished.Sahiba: "Angad, but I feel that I'm not good enough for you."Angad: "Shh, never say that again." He tightened his embrace, trying to convey reassurance and support to Sahiba.As Angad held her close, Sahiba whispered, "Today Mummy said that if we have a baby, then most likely your mum will accept me as a daughter-in-law. Is that true?"Angad was taken aback by her words, realizing the weight of the situation. Despite their strong feelings for each other, they hadn't yet taken that step in their relationship."We will have a baby when we both think it's the right time, not to please anyone, okay?" Angad replied firmly, reassuring Sahiba of their shared decision-making and the importance of their own readiness.As Sahiba fell asleep in Angad's arms, he couldn't shake off his concern for her, his thoughts lingering on the hurtful words she had heard from both his mother, Manveer, and the suggestion from Sahiba's mother about having a baby to win over Manveer's acceptance. The weight of these words cast a shadow over their relationship, leaving Sahiba feeling inadequate and unsure of her place in the family.Angad recognized the complexity of their situation. On one hand, his mother's disapproval had wounded Sahiba deeply, making her question her worth as his wife. On the other hand, Sahiba's mother's well-intentioned but misguided suggestion about having a baby to earn acceptance only added to Sahiba's burden.As Angad gently stroked Sahiba's hair, he vowed to address these issues head-on. He realized that their relationship needed open communication and mutual support to navigate the challenges they faced as a couple.

Monga House:

Seerat & Keerat’s Room:

Seerat sat on the bed, scrolling through Instagram and studying the poses and expressions of models. As she swiped through the images, memories of meeting Garry for the first time since leaving Brar Mansion flooded her mind. She couldn't shake off the bitter feeling of having loved him deeply, only to be used and mistreated. The hurt lingered from their marriage, during which he had been absent for six months without explanation. It made her a terrible person that she turned against and tried to ruin her own sister.When Seerat looked into Garry's eyes earlier that day, she detected a glimmer of remorse and regret, but she had already made up her mind to exact her revenge. The thought of how he had treated her fueled her determination to make him feel the pain and betrayal she had experienced. As she continued her browsing, her mind was set on her plan for retribution.Seerat's thoughts raced as she stared at her phone screen, her expression hardening with determination."Garry Baweja, you tricked me with your fake love once, and now I'll use you just the same," she muttered under her breath, her voice tinged with bitterness. "You're my ticket to success in modeling, but I won't let you forget how you hurt me. I know you're trying to win me back, and I'll make sure you feel like you're succeeding, only to leave you and inflict the same wounds you left on me."As she spoke these words, a sense of resolve settled over Seerat. She was determined to turn the tables on Garry, using their intertwined fates as a means to achieve her own ambitions while ensuring he experienced the pain and betrayal he had inflicted upon her.

Keerat walked into the room, her expression troubled as she disconnected her call with Veer. Seerat observed her sister's demeanor and sensed the worry in her eyes as Keerat settled onto the bed.Seerat: "What's the matter, Keerat?"Keerat sighed, her concern evident as she spoke.Keerat: "Seerat Di, I was talking to Veer, and he mentioned that Manveer aunty said some really harsh things to Sahiba Di today, and it upset her."Seerat's brows furrowed with concern.Seerat: "What exactly did Manveer Mami say?"Keerat recounted the hurtful remarks Manveer had directed at Sahiba, emphasizing her disapproval and questioning Sahiba's worthiness as Angad's wife.Seerat's expression darkened with disappointment.Seerat: "Manveer Mami has a gem as a daughter-in-law and is not accepting her. I have to say, Jasleen Mummy Ji had always been a very nice mother-in-law to me."In that moment, Keerat's thoughts drifted to her own future with Gurleen as her potential mother-in-law, and she couldn't help but feel a twinge of apprehension. She had been making numerous changes to herself in hopes of gaining Gurleen's acceptance, but she questioned whether she was compromising too much of herself.Seerat noticed Keerat's contemplative expression and probed gently.Seerat: "What's on your mind, Keerat?"However, Keerat deflected, steering the conversation toward Sahiba's situation and the advice Santosh had offered about having a baby.Keerat: "Seerat Di, what do you think about the advice Mummy gave to Sahiba Di about having a baby?"Seerat: "Keerat, I think having a baby just to win someone's acceptance, especially from a mother-in-law like Manveer Mami, is not the right approach. A child is a huge responsibility and should be brought into this world with love and readiness, not as a means to appease someone else's expectations. Sahiba and Angad should decide on their own terms when they're both ready for such a step, not because of external pressures."Keerat: Hmm, i agree with you Seerat Di, having a niece and nephew would be nice but only when they are ready.Seerat smiled at Keerat's response, appreciating her understanding.Seerat: "Absolutely, Keerat. It's important to cherish these moments with our niece and nephew and support Sahiba Di and Angad in their own time. Everyone deserves to make such decisions on their own terms, without feeling pressured."Keerat nodded in agreement, the weight of Gurleen's expectations still lingering in her thoughts.

- So Seerat is planning on taking revenge on Garry

- Keerat is beginning to question why she has changed herself

Let me know what you think of this twist about Seerat's revenge

Amanita09 thumbnail

Ty for the update,looking forward to seerat's revenge plan for garry.

themasked thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Simiyy

Brar Mansion

In the serene atmosphere of the evening tea, Manveer's watchful eye noticed Sahiba's delayed arrival, sparking a subtle sense of disapproval within her. Lingering doubts about Sahiba as her daughter-in-law played on Manveer's mind, nudging her to voice her concerns.Manveer, her brow furrowed slightly, glanced around at the others and remarked with a hint of criticism, "It's always the same with Sahiba. Always running late, never quite fitting in."Gurleen, ever the defender of her daughter-in-law, responded calmly, "She's probably just caught up with something, Prajay."Attempting to ease the tension, Jasleen chimed in, "Prajay, Sahiba has contributed a lot to our family."Bebe, sipping her tea thoughtfully, interjected gently, "Patience, Manveer. Sahiba is now a part of our family. We must give her a chance to adjust. A lot has happened since her and Angad have got married."Manveer, still harboring doubts, continued to express her concerns. "I just worry about Angad. He deserves someone more responsible, more like us."Sahiba's heart sank as she overheard her mother-in-law's words, the subtle sting of doubt clouding her thoughts. Was she not adequate for Angad? Did her less affluent background render her unworthy in Manveer's eyes?Just then, Sahiba walked in, greeted everyone, and faced Manveer's questioning gaze.Manveer: "Sahiba, what took you so long? You finished college at 4, and it's nearly 6. What kept you?”Sahiba: "I went to meet my family after college."Manveer's disapproval deepened upon hearing Sahiba's explanation, her tone turning critical. "You need to be more responsible toward this family, Sahiba. Sometimes I wonder if you truly belong here or if Angad should consider marrying someone more suitable."The sharpness of Manveer's words stunned Sahiba and the others present. Sahiba felt tears welling up in her eyes, but she composed herself and quietly excused herself from the conversation.After Sahiba left, Bebe spoke up firmly, addressing Manveer's harsh comments. "Manveer, that was uncalled for. Sahiba is now a part of this family, and we should support her. Your words are hurtful."Manveer's expression softened slightly, though she remained defensive. "I only want what's best for Angad."Gurleen interjected, her tone gentle but firm. "We all want what's best for Angad, and we all know that Sahiba is the best for him."Manveer sighed, realizing the impact of her words, and nodded silently. The atmosphere remained tense as the family continued their evening tea, each reflecting on the need for understanding and unity within their household.

Angad and Sahiba’s Room

Sahiba retreated to her room, her heart heavy with the weight of her mother-in-law's harsh words. They had cut deep, leaving behind a lingering ache of doubt and hurt. As she sat alone, her mind drifted to her mother's suggestion about having a baby to win over Manveer's heart.The idea perplexed her. Was it right to bring a baby into this situation solely to appease her mother-in-law? The thought troubled her deeply. Using a child as a means to mend familial discord felt inherently wrong to Sahiba, and she grappled with conflicting emotions as she pondered her next steps.As Sahiba's thoughts turned to Angad, she reflected on their relationship and the challenges they faced. They shared deep affection, yet the idea of starting a family hadn't been openly discussed between them. The notion of bringing a baby into their lives felt overwhelming, especially amid the current family dynamics with Garry and Seerat's separation and Veer and Keerat's dating journey. Keerat changing herself. Moreover, Sahiba had aspirations for her art career and desired to focus on her creative pursuits. The weight of these considerations added to her uncertainty about taking such a significant step as having a baby. Despite her love for Angad, she felt torn between her personal ambitions and the expectations placed upon her by family circumstances.

At dinner, everyone gathered around the table to eat. Sahiba's subdued demeanor contrasted with her usual lively presence. Angad, noticing the change, voiced his concern, "Sahiba, what happened? Are you okay?"Sahiba responded with a forced smile, "Yeah, I'm fine. Just a bit worried about my project," she lied, hoping to divert attention from her true thoughts.Jasleen, Gurleen, and Pravjot exchanged knowing glances, sensing that what Manveer had said earlier was troubling Sahiba. 

After dinner, under the soft glow of garden lights, Veer and Garry strolled through the lush pathways, their footsteps quiet on the gravel.Veer, glancing at Garry: "It's strange, isn't it? Sahiba Bhabhi was fine this morning, and now she's so withdrawn."Garry, rubbing his forehead: "Yeah, something's definitely bothering her. Do you think it's related to all the family drama?"Veer shrugged, stopping near a blossoming rose bush.Veer: "Possibly. A lot has happened lately."Just then, Kiara's footsteps approached, her voice tinged with frustration.Kiara: "Guys, Manveer Mami was really rude to Sahiba Bhabhi. She made her upset."Veer and Garry exchanged glances, their concern deepening.Garry: "What did she say?"Kiara recounted Manveer's hurtful words, leaving both Veer and Garry visibly upset.Veer, clenching his fists: "That's uncalled for. Sahiba Bhabhi is part of this family."Garry nodded in agreement, his expression resolute.Garry: "We need to support her, how she support us no matter what."Just then, Angad returned from his jog, overhearing the conversation with a troubled expression.Angad, his voice tinged with concern: "Did Mama really say that to Sahiba Bhabhi?"Kiara, nodding solemnly: "Yeah, It was really uncalled for, all cause Sahiba Bhabhi went to meet her family after college."Angad: "I'm going to talk to her. Thanks for letting me know that this happened.”

Sahiba and Angads Room

Angad quietly entered their dimly lit room and noticed Sahiba lying on the bed, her eyes open. Sensing that she needed some space, he decided to give her a moment alone. He gathered his belongings and made his way towards the bathroom. In the bathroom, he set his things down and turned on the shower, allowing the sound of running water to fill the space. As the warm water cascaded down, he took a deep breath, his thoughts lingering on Sahiba's demeanor. After a few minutes, feeling refreshed, Angad turned off the shower and dried himself off. He switched off the bathroom light.As he exited the bathroom, he approached their bedroom he saw Sahiba lay in bed, still awake, and Angad felt a surge of concern wash over him.Angad walked over to his side of the bed and gently slid in beside Sahiba. He reached out, drawing her into his embrace, and asked softly, "What's the matter, Sahiba? You seem upset."Tears welled up in Sahiba's eyes as she turned to face Angad. Her voice trembled slightly as she whispered, "I feel like I'm not good enough for you, Angad. Your mama’s words... they hurt."Angad's heart sank at her words. He tightened his hold around her, comforting her, and replied earnestly, "Sahiba, you're more than good enough for me. I'm sorry my mama’s words upset you. Please don't let them get to you."Sahiba buried her face against Angad's chest, her voice muffled. "I can't help but feel she'll never accept me."Angad sighed, running his fingers through her hair. "Give her time. She'll come around. What matters most is us, Sahiba."They lay together in the quiet of the room, Angad holding Sahiba close, his heart echoing with unspoken feelings for the woman he cherished.Sahiba: "Angad, but I feel that I'm not good enough for you."Angad: "Shh, never say that again." He tightened his embrace, trying to convey reassurance and support to Sahiba.As Angad held her close, Sahiba whispered, "Today Mummy said that if we have a baby, then most likely your mum will accept me as a daughter-in-law. Is that true?"Angad was taken aback by her words, realizing the weight of the situation. Despite their strong feelings for each other, they hadn't yet taken that step in their relationship."We will have a baby when we both think it's the right time, not to please anyone, okay?" Angad replied firmly, reassuring Sahiba of their shared decision-making and the importance of their own readiness.As Sahiba fell asleep in Angad's arms, he couldn't shake off his concern for her, his thoughts lingering on the hurtful words she had heard from both his mother, Manveer, and the suggestion from Sahiba's mother about having a baby to win over Manveer's acceptance. The weight of these words cast a shadow over their relationship, leaving Sahiba feeling inadequate and unsure of her place in the family.Angad recognized the complexity of their situation. On one hand, his mother's disapproval had wounded Sahiba deeply, making her question her worth as his wife. On the other hand, Sahiba's mother's well-intentioned but misguided suggestion about having a baby to earn acceptance only added to Sahiba's burden.As Angad gently stroked Sahiba's hair, he vowed to address these issues head-on. He realized that their relationship needed open communication and mutual support to navigate the challenges they faced as a couple.

Monga House:

Seerat & Keerat’s Room:

Seerat sat on the bed, scrolling through Instagram and studying the poses and expressions of models. As she swiped through the images, memories of meeting Garry for the first time since leaving Brar Mansion flooded her mind. She couldn't shake off the bitter feeling of having loved him deeply, only to be used and mistreated. The hurt lingered from their marriage, during which he had been absent for six months without explanation. It made her a terrible person that she turned against and tried to ruin her own sister.When Seerat looked into Garry's eyes earlier that day, she detected a glimmer of remorse and regret, but she had already made up her mind to exact her revenge. The thought of how he had treated her fueled her determination to make him feel the pain and betrayal she had experienced. As she continued her browsing, her mind was set on her plan for retribution.Seerat's thoughts raced as she stared at her phone screen, her expression hardening with determination."Garry Baweja, you tricked me with your fake love once, and now I'll use you just the same," she muttered under her breath, her voice tinged with bitterness. "You're my ticket to success in modeling, but I won't let you forget how you hurt me. I know you're trying to win me back, and I'll make sure you feel like you're succeeding, only to leave you and inflict the same wounds you left on me."As she spoke these words, a sense of resolve settled over Seerat. She was determined to turn the tables on Garry, using their intertwined fates as a means to achieve her own ambitions while ensuring he experienced the pain and betrayal he had inflicted upon her.

Keerat walked into the room, her expression troubled as she disconnected her call with Veer. Seerat observed her sister's demeanor and sensed the worry in her eyes as Keerat settled onto the bed.Seerat: "What's the matter, Keerat?"Keerat sighed, her concern evident as she spoke.Keerat: "Seerat Di, I was talking to Veer, and he mentioned that Manveer aunty said some really harsh things to Sahiba Di today, and it upset her."Seerat's brows furrowed with concern.Seerat: "What exactly did Manveer Mami say?"Keerat recounted the hurtful remarks Manveer had directed at Sahiba, emphasizing her disapproval and questioning Sahiba's worthiness as Angad's wife.Seerat's expression darkened with disappointment.Seerat: "Manveer Mami has a gem as a daughter-in-law and is not accepting her. I have to say, Jasleen Mummy Ji had always been a very nice mother-in-law to me."In that moment, Keerat's thoughts drifted to her own future with Gurleen as her potential mother-in-law, and she couldn't help but feel a twinge of apprehension. She had been making numerous changes to herself in hopes of gaining Gurleen's acceptance, but she questioned whether she was compromising too much of herself.Seerat noticed Keerat's contemplative expression and probed gently.Seerat: "What's on your mind, Keerat?"However, Keerat deflected, steering the conversation toward Sahiba's situation and the advice Santosh had offered about having a baby.Keerat: "Seerat Di, what do you think about the advice Mummy gave to Sahiba Di about having a baby?"Seerat: "Keerat, I think having a baby just to win someone's acceptance, especially from a mother-in-law like Manveer Mami, is not the right approach. A child is a huge responsibility and should be brought into this world with love and readiness, not as a means to appease someone else's expectations. Sahiba and Angad should decide on their own terms when they're both ready for such a step, not because of external pressures."Keerat: Hmm, i agree with you Seerat Di, having a niece and nephew would be nice but only when they are ready.Seerat smiled at Keerat's response, appreciating her understanding.Seerat: "Absolutely, Keerat. It's important to cherish these moments with our niece and nephew and support Sahiba Di and Angad in their own time. Everyone deserves to make such decisions on their own terms, without feeling pressured."Keerat nodded in agreement, the weight of Gurleen's expectations still lingering in her thoughts.

Loved this update a lot.Nice to see Angad handling the situation maturely unlike the version on the show.And it's nice to see Keerat doing some self reflection.I really hope Gurleen doesn't turn out to be a typical mil.It will be nice to see the two of them reach an understanding and actually learn to appreciate each other.

And looking forward to seeing what Seerat is up to.

fantasy1000a thumbnail
Posted: 16 days ago

Originally posted by: Simiyy

Brar Mansion

Angad and Sahiba’s Room

Sahiba and Angads Room

Monga House:

Seerat & Keerat’s Room:

Manveer cannot be redeemed at all. 

Not even in fanfiction 😅😅

She just hates sahiba 😳😒

Keerat should never change herself 🥹 

Sahiba is definitely good enough for angad 🥹

Waiting for Seerat's revenge on Swag Garry 😅😅

Aleyamma47 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 days ago

Veerat supporting each other was really cute.smiley42 They are also acting as Serry's cupids.smiley36 Just hope their story doesn't end tragically like the original series.smiley18