Posted: 6 months ago

https://youtu.be/6UYLBnOWzDs?si=_i4utIv16Znh5eEp

😂😂

Edited by Pearl_219 - 6 months ago
MMR2810 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Goddy2010

That is what my thoughts too. Again they will start another marraige preparations for Janak when she will continue to be as maid and getting insulted.

Just I have a doubt....why they introduces new character, just to play opposite to Chotton..or something else...

It Wil be good if she guides Jhanak as a mentor to reach her goals.

Anusha16 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Paulaonohi

Jhanak doesn’t actually trust Shristi. But she is willing to marry because she wants to leave Bose house. The house is an unsafe environment for her with people who bully her all round. The good ones are either too weak or too wrapped up in themselves. Tbh, I can’t believe how Ani somehow blames Jhanak for saying yes in anyway, when it’s so clear and sad. A 21 year old girl is married to an old man she doesn’t even like, shortchanging her future, and somehow she is greedy and all that? Does he think Jhanak is gold-digging or what? She is grave-digging. Infact, all she is doing is just moving her grave elsewhere because she is lucky not to die in Bose house. At least, next time, it would be in a place she said yes to go to - and Jhanak is probably thinking that she might be able to have a comfortable marriage. And tbh, Jhanak is young and pretty. Some will say that she has a better chance of living well there and away fromBose house, where it’s so clear that they want to bury her. Ani doesn’t have the guts to get angry and lash out at the one who brought the old man, his grandma who agreed to such an act, and his family who drove a young orphan to such a point. It’s Jhanak that he finds it so easy to shout out. If this was a kdrama, he’d be on his knees begging her to forgive him for her situation. Ani still wines and fines with Arshi and her mom, smiles with his folks, burying their evil doings to Jhanak under the rug. The fact that he is probably in love with Jhanak, yet can do all that so easily is troubling. I have to ask if he truly loves her or is just infatuated with the idea of her, a young, sheltered and pretty girl who will always listen to him. Now that she is making a decision, very poorly thought but understandable given the circumstances, he doesn’t respond by saying ‘I understand you’, he hurts her. Ani has lost me on how two near death situations in the hospital are not enough for him to know that Jhanak is in a fire pit. At least, talk of a hostel. Instead, he wants her in this same house. He is talking about her career and asking her if she is fine. But isn’t it bad that the day after leaving the hospital, you even see her working at all? That shows a basic failure that represents all what Ani hasn’t. Why is Jhanak having to work at all so soon? Why would your mom and grandmom, who have kids, happily smile at her condition? How can women like Arshi and Bipasha so torture a fellow woman? Ani is not critically thinking and I wish he was actually making efforts towards questions like the above, but it was backfiring. But Ani isn’t making any effort - it’s like every episode is detached from each other. If Ani was any one of us, by now, even if I was still with Arshi, my attitude would have changed - or I would be scolding her everyday. I get that Tv MLs don’t usually have such proactive characters, so it’s strange the expectations for Ani. This is because Ani was once very proactive, infact, I thought this was the king of MLs, so it’s just nostalgia.

I am of the same mindset. We really think alike on a lot of things Paula ji!smiley31

samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Posts (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: MMR2810

I said third wheel...thatswhy he asked Arshi to accompany him na.

smiley37 Yaa fought with wife & told girlfriend let’s go for fresh air smiley36
Anusha16 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: MMR2810

Just I have a doubt....why they introduces new character, just to play opposite to Chotton..or something else...

It Wil be good if she guides Jhanak as a mentor to reach her goals.

I think she will be, considering her profession itself is a teacher/principal

MMR2810 thumbnail

Hiba pic from her previous show..

Don't know about rest two.. original pics or edited

MMR2810 thumbnail

Originally posted by: samarp2

smiley37 Yaa fought with wife & told girlfriend let’s go for fresh air smiley36

Exactly