Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

1PariGupta thumbnail
Expressionist (April 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: MayaFruitbae

Bashing !!! I dont think there is any bashing Jhanak . 

Discussing the probabilities same like how we discuss daily episodes..

That is what I felt .

Lets wait for the episode to air ...and in between share our thoughts on promos and BTS too...

šŸ¤—šŸ’•

all put blame on Jhanak 

One look she give on Ani in promo 

Understand yaar Hero Heroine ko ekdusre dekhte hue to dikhayenge hi situation koi bhi ho 

samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Liked (April 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Lollolika

I'm good!  Eid holidays started here in Dubai so I guess I can invest more time on the forum haha

ohh u stay in Dubai smiley27 1 month ago had been there for vacation with my parents 

samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Liked (April 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 4

Do we need to continue here only smiley37 & make it 200 pages smiley36

Rancho12345 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: 1PariGupta

first see the episode why all assume things n bash Jhanak 

One promo come here people bash Jhanak 

On insta people bash Ani

No where is peace seriously 

I m fed of all this 

Pari Ji I totally get that you are upset and I respect your sentiments but I would like to add that people bash(in fact abuse) Anirudha most everywhere as he is soft target even though he is among the better MLs in history of ITV.

On social media MLs are considered thrash unless he is FLs puppy and blindly sings mai joru ka ghulam banke rahunga but such MLs are not iconic and such shows are not hit (Benchmark for MLs is Sujal Grewal from Kahin To Hoga)

Whereas all misdeeds of BBG FLs (baby girl- as Jhanak Nannies Call 22 yr old adult) are brushed under the carpet by saying Aww she has trauma.. When she is abusive (physically Or verbally) for no reason then also they hail her as strong Women.

Edited by Rancho12345 - 1 months ago
MayaFruitbae thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: samarp2

Do we need to continue here only smiley37 & make it 200 pages smiley36

Come on to EDT 8...,girls ..

Edkv74 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

The makers didnā€™t expect such a huge fan base for Anirudhha in a short while.. his character is well written even though itā€™s flawed.. even better is how Krushal owned the character ā¤ļø 

Jhanak- the character got sidelined because of him.. so they are changing bits and pieces to gain trps .. I m sure that the makers know that majority of the audience wishes to see Runak along with her career growth, so I donā€™t think they will tone down Ani or reduce his screen space.. perhaps her stepping out of the mad house will reduce the screen time of the bong ladies.. it could actually work in our favour.. letā€™s not jump to conclusions letā€™s enjoy the show as it comesšŸ˜Š

1PariGupta thumbnail
Expressionist (April 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Rancho12345

Pari Ji I totally get that you are upset and I respect your sentiments but I would like to add that people bash(in fact abuse) Anirudha most everywhere as he is soft target even though he is among the better MLs in history of ITV.

On social media MLs are considered thrash unless he is FLs puppy and blindly sings mai joru ka ghulam banke rahunga but such MLs are not iconic and such shows are not hit (Benchmark for MLs is Sujal Grewal from Kahin To Hoga)

Whereas all misdeeds of BBG FLs (baby girl- as Jhanak Nannies Call 22 yr old adult) are brushed under the carpet by saying Aww she has trauma.. When she is abusive (physically Or verbally) for no reason then also they hail her as strong Women.

ok let it be yaar

I want to enjoy this show n beautiful couple RuNak 

That's it 

Paulaonohi thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

To me, I think they worsened Ani. He was at the best form in Kashmir and after Kashmir. After the accident, all the acting angry thing came up and it didnā€™t pay off to me. I miss when he was straightforward everyday. Now, we only get that when Jhanak is in the hospital.