Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vimeo thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 months ago

Whys shud she blame Ani for their marriage. It was not his fault! He had flatly refused to marry her. It was Jhanak who said let's get married for the sake of it. It's fake etc. and the villagers she knows won't let them go if he doesn't marry. And also she had said it was fake but Ani had actually said this is as real as it can get for me. And that's what has been shown all the while too!

Rancho12345 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MayaFruitbae

Why they are showing promo like this through her ...

To keep the suspense or still they themselves dont know what to write .

Waiting for viewers response of new lead or Anirudh 😜

I am getting scared by this new style .😬😬

Im seriously pissed off.... Will quit the moment I see any other man's entry.

No RuNak, No Jhanak

MayaFruitbae thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: samarp2

During the hospital scene I noticed when they all were rapping that Arshi is laxmi laxmi smiley29smiley37 Ani seems least interested smiley36

From that moment onwards he went towards Arshi a more.. as he was angry on Jhank for insulting him front of that creep.. that anger on her made him to drift.. but heart was still for Jhanak only…

Sometimes I feel that he’s with Arshi just to irritate Jhanak… or to make her feel jealous.. now a days he just doesn’t care about Arshi much ( he’s back to the one prior accident Anismiley36)

I dony know if you have reached the valentine's day episode , then you will understand the reason.

If you haven't watched i dont want to spoil it ...

samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Posts (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: vimeo

In fact instead of blaming the whole family that they have given her dhoka, she shud actually blame her own so called family - her maasi Shrishti who she trusted so much to get her married to the right guy! It was her plan after all! But maybe all that won't come out and the whole family including Ani will be accused!

I don’t think she will blame Ani… cause to save her from that creep only he has married her & got her home.. but she may blame his family when they have no clue about it… but Shristismiley7 will manipulate family more against Jhanak smiley7
MayaFruitbae thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: samarp2

Did Ani finally found out that Jhanak gave him blood? Or it’s still hidden from him?

& Jhanak also should know what all he did when she was in hospital? Y none is mentioning this imp part of the story

Gone with the wind , only Arshi devi saved him which Choton later clarified .

samarp2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rancho12345

No he only knows abt puja flowers not blood

Wait for thukra ke mera pyaar mera inteqaam dekhegi moment of Ani during saraswati puja when he knows real identity of Jhanak (though he would be acting)

Jhanak knows(shown in subtle manner) .... She thanked Anirudha for all what he did when she was I'll.. Also remembers about puja flower near her head.

thanks 😊

Word Count: 1

Anusha16 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Well said .

From the start it is been like that , she has been behaving same and the makers never gave her monologue or inner self for the viewers to understand her

Yes she has spoken good about him when he is not there.

He deserved to hear how much he is her strength from her for all the accusation she has done .

She has actually insulted him so much than he insulting her.

But same like how the fake marriage was shown as his fault by her ,insult from him was always highlighted more.

Family insulting her is other side ...

Also agree the next cliche scene has nothing to do with taking their relationship forward.

But its just for is to watch a feel good moment as they are heading for something big between the leads.

As till now only few good scenes were shown .

+1.

It felt a bit abrupt after how Jhanak started feeling for Aniruddh. The makers were too subtle. I think this is equivalent to how Ani started questioning his feelings with Chotton grilling him. The same is happening here with Jhanak instead and Bodomaa in Chotton's place. I wanted something similar to this, but not like this, and certainly not at this stage. smiley44

At least now if he insults him, we have some kind of valid reason from her POV I guess. (Not that I completely accept it)

They made a better character graph for Ani and compromised Jhanak in the process and it is vice versa now.

samarp2 thumbnail

I dony know if you have reached the valentine's day episode , then you will understand the reason.

If you haven't watched i dont want to spoil it ...

haven’t reached there yet.. I just started from their bank a/c & valentine restaurant date of ani & jhanak
MMR2810 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Why they are showing promo like this through her ...

To keep the suspense or still they themselves dont know what to write .

Waiting for viewers response of new lead or Anirudh 😜

I am getting scared by this new style .😬😬

Sitara ji giving Fl centered promos of all shows in que in same style

Saw ghum, Udine ki aasha, Imlie and TMD also ...from Thursday

Edited by MMR2810 - 5 months ago
samarp2 thumbnail

Gone with the wind , only Arshi devi saved him which Choton later clarified .

so blood part is still suspense