Pearl_219 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 months ago

Itne ghar ke ladies ko nahi Pari jitne anni ko shopping ke fikaar ha smiley36

MMR2810 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Aadia

smiley38If they are not showing the wedding now and make things official... they should opt for the divorce route now…otherwise, they can’t keep her in Basu house as a maid either..

If they don’t show the wedding now.. we might have to go through the trauma of Ani - Arshi wedding preparations and ritualssmiley11

I can't bear Bipasha English, mimi and rumi overaction...Tammi makeup caked face..😡😡

Pearl_219 thumbnail

Yeh aakhri larka hoga j k lea ub galti se bhi srishti ko nahi bolega larka dhondne k lea smiley37

MMR2810 thumbnail

Originally posted by: samarp2

exactly… almost all these star plus male leads have same habit smiley29 right away they come under bad peoples influence & taunts FL smiley44🤦‍♀️

Especially ML used to go to third wheel and starts backbitching...

samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Posts (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: MMR2810

I can't bear Bipasha English, mimi and rumi overaction...Tammi makeup caked face..😡😡

I don’t like any ladies in that Basu house except cute appu di & her mom.. rest all ladies r inhumane & heartless people smiley29
Pearl_219 thumbnail

exactly… almost all these star plus male leads have same habit smiley29 right away they come under bad peoples influence & taunts FL smiley44🤦‍♀️

writer same ha shaid 😂😂😂
samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Posts (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: MMR2810

Especially ML used to go to third wheel and starts backbitching...

here doubtful he will do that with Shristi… he will just keep quite… he’s angry on Jhanak so he will only show front of her..but other male leads for sure does
Bubblez04 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

smiley38If they are not showing the wedding now and make things official... they should opt for the divorce route now…otherwise, they can’t keep her in Basu house as a maid either..

If they don’t show the wedding now.. we might have to go through the trauma of Ani - Arshi wedding preparations and ritualssmiley11

[/QUOTE

Yeah I think that's exactly what going to happen.

Now it's Jhanak marriage drama. She'll find out last minute that this is Tejas's plan. I'm sure Shristi is going to put all blame on Tejas and pretend like she has no idea. Ani will save Jhanak, and we're back to square one in hell hole i.e. Babu house.

Then Arshi will lose her shiz and demand to get married and then may have their wedding prep right after.

And maybe 50 years Ani might realise that he loves Jhanak.....!smiley26

MMR2810 thumbnail

I don’t like any ladies in that Basu house except cute appu di & her mom.. rest all ladies r inhumane & heartless people smiley29

I like Tanuja dressing style, so I can bear her for few minutes...but not other ladies.

MMR2810 thumbnail

here doubtful he will do that with Shristi… he will just keep quite… he’s angry on Jhanak so he will only show front of her..but other male leads for sure does

I said third wheel...thatswhy he asked Arshi to accompany him na.