Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aadia thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 months ago

Originally posted by: EmeraldStar

Ani will stop this marriage.. some how he will come to know about tejas as groom.

Having all my trust on Ani even after all the bakwass he did todaysmiley36

He will use his bramhaasthr then..smiley36

I am legally her husband and nobody can touch her…

He will apply her sindhur once again.. everybody will be petrified..

Meanwhile, as shown in that YouTube clip.. Arshi will shoot herself and die with Tejas’s pistol..

Ek theer.. do nishane smiley37smiley37

Sunsh thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

People like Anirudh do exist in real life. People who become aggressive and abusisve when they are in their panic state for their loved ones in trouble. They overtake the loved one's life so much that they do not even bother about other person's self respect. This is what is happening to Anirudh currently. We have seen this in two instances- hospital where he was aggressive towards his family and now on Jhanak. He is very very very over protective and over possessive for Jhanak. Fear of Jhank not being in his life shakes him up. He is throwing all kind of tantrums -using harsh word to overcome his panic state of loosing Jhanak . Fear of loosing her is making him act irrational. He has always taken decision on Jhanak's behalf for her well being and Jhanak has also accepted that till now. He is the decision maker for her and now is ego is hurt for janak not listening to him and taking wrong steps. It is not jealously for him currently but extreme panicky state where he is blurting out all his frustration saying all kind of harsh words and demeaning Jhanak's self respect.

Hope I make sense

samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Posts (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Aadia

Meanwhile, as shown in that YouTube clip.. Arshi will shoot herself and die with Tejas’s pistol..

we r having our own fantasy smiley37 like Basus & Arshi smiley37
EmeraldStar thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 3 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: samarp2

that’s the fact smiley36smiley36 hero only needs to take action smiley36….. don’t even talk about that grandma smiley7 I thought she will be good atleast smiley7 whole that family has no humanity in them smiley7 no sense to talk to people smiley7smiley7

choton n vinayak can help him..

samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Posts (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 8

In old epis smiley36 after them all finding that Ani is all crazy for Jhanak smiley27smiley29 in 20 epis Shristi kept saying she will break the marriage smiley39 smiley37 she’s doubtful of this rishtasmiley39 they keep saying he’s deewana for Jhanak smiley36 they r using all these words for this majnu boy smiley37 but not ready to break the wedding smiley44smiley44

How can a mom think that her daughter will be happy with that guy whole whole world now revolves around another girl, who runs behind another girlsmiley39 who goes all berserk for someone else smiley39 no self respect for these people at all smiley21

EmeraldStar thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aadia

hum kuch zyada soch rahe hai aur hume kuch ulta milegasmiley36

MMR2810 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Pls no.. Ani should drop her in hostel else Jhanak should run away from this mad house.

I

I just want Ani to handover Urvashi letter to Jhanak.and let her decide what she wanted, that girl lost her will to live or to chase her dreams. May be her mother letter will give some motivation to fight for her dreams..atleast she will try to get justice for her mother.

Aadia thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

choton n vinayak can help him..

Choton yes..

Vinayak- he is a hostage himselfsmiley36 poor guy.. Biwi is a witch.. and daughter, a spoiled brat..

MMR2810 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Bubblez04

Omg the only time Jhanak has smiled like this recently is when she was dancing ..she looks so lovely and carefree!

House boat scene also...

EmeraldStar thumbnail

Originally posted by: MMR2810

I

I just want Ani to handover Urvashi letter to Jhanak.and let her decide what she wanted, that girl lost her will to live or to chase her dreams. May be her mother letter will give some motivation to fight for her dreams..atleast she will try to get justice for her mother.

yes he need to give back that letter.. letter ll give clarity in life.