Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vimeo thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 months ago

Originally posted by Goddy2010

Ani also feels that he has lost the authority on Janak’s life which he was able to enjoy until now 😂. One or the...

Read more at: https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5352202?pn=44#165037339

Agree with this too! Jhanak keeps telling I didn't asked to be saved! That is ehsaan faramosh for me! I agree with what Ani is saying here. He does so much for her putting himself in trouble and this is what she gets! Can't justify Js words here!

Goddy2010 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Anusha16

Bold- Agree with yousmiley20

Even if I give benefit of Janak being young, her asking the question sounds so distasteful. Ani really feels defeated by no other person but by Janak herself which he is not able to digest. More than the jealousy and all other stuff, it is the feeling of defeat is eating him from inside and on top of that she is asking did I ask you? 

MayaFruitbae thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Lollolika

After watching today’s episode, what I felt was Anirudh should just handover her mother's letter to her. Period.

His problem is "tum lad nahi rahe ho", areey what she will be fighting for? He can't just ask her to fight when she feels there's no meaning to her life atp, when your ghatiya family and vamp fiancée is not giving her any choice. On top you're showering her with insults. Hadh hai.

May be this is my personal opinion -  I can't digest this whole jealousy and taunt sessions from Anirudh due of the fact Jhanak's fiance is a budha. It doesn't connect with me. It would have been more interesting and convincing if they brought a young actor. When Jhanak says mere honewale pati I feel like, Yikes!smiley11 And this dialogue of Ani " Ek ladka kya dekhne aa gaya, tum zubaan chane lage tumhari" I felt like laughing, ladka nahi budha smiley37 

I kept saying these makers are sadists, yes they are

Exactly , handover the letter and she will fight back. 

You dont have to insult her or fight with her .

She will do everything herself .

vimeo thumbnail

Yes agreed. It's not jealousy. It's the fact that J is being stupid and digging her own grave that's driving him mad! He wants to save her but she isn't allowing! He is helpless and hence going insane!

Anusha16 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Goddy2010

Even if I give benefit of Janak being young, her asking the question sounds so distasteful. Ani really feels defeated by no other person but by Janak herself which he is not able to digest. More than the jealousy and all other stuff, it is the feeling of defeat is eating him from inside and on top of that she is asking did I ask you? 

Yeah, it's his helplessness sure. With a bit of other stuff mixed in as I said in my other post where I tagged you. I agree that it grates on my nerves whenever Jhanak asks "Kya maine pucha?" to him. 

Today I am giving her the benefit of the doubt because he slings mud at her and then expects her to be grateful for his help when it landed her in this predicament. Reaction, very badly at that is what this is. 

Both are reaching their thresholds. smiley44

Again, this is my observation. And the follow-up scenes from the BTS don't lend any strength to the fact it's his helplessness as much as it is jealousy. But I will wait until the scene airs to make conclusions. Just like today, the tone of the scene might even change completely.

Edited by Anusha16 - 2 months ago
Anusha16 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: vimeo

Originally posted by Goddy2010

Ani also feels that he has lost the authority on Janak’s life which he was able to enjoy until now 😂. One or the...

Read more at: https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5352202?pn=44#165037339

Agree with this too! Jhanak keeps telling I didn't asked to be saved! That is ehsaan faramosh for me! I agree with what Ani is saying here. He does so much for her putting himself in trouble and this is what she gets! Can't justify Js words here!

Okay sure. Everyone has their own conclusions from the scene so... I respect your opinion. smiley20

Goddy2010 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: vimeo

Yes agreed. It's not jealousy. It's the fact that J is being stupid and digging her own grave that's driving him mad! He wants to save her but she isn't allowing! He is helpless and hence going insane!

Also Janak is being coward. She is being submissive to the people who are actually making her life hell by saying you are alll being very nice and thinking about my well being in spite of her being maid and lashes to the one person who wholeheartedly think welfare for her? What do you want me to call this? 

Rancho12345 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Goddy2010

The way Janak says he didn’t ask for help to Ani is not right even though I don’t endorse any Ani’s insults. If everyone in the world starts  questioning like this, then there won’t be any good people in the world. It is like a person asking who has been saved from the road accident  saying did i ask to save me? Janak was almost in the same position and Ani went beyond his limits to see if he can do any good to her. In spite of knowing everything, Janak asking this question is really sounding disgraceful. I also don’t like Ani repeating that he has done so much but him saying that is out of helplessness and not to make her feel bad. 

Completely agree with you also would like to add that Jhanak's condition was far worse than road accident.

Tejas didnt want to kill her at 1st place but make her his mistress (now anyone can understand what it means) so her life would have been far worse than death infact death would have been a boon.

This point is extremely rarely discussed, Jhanak fans just randomly say that Oh Anirudha just saved her life so what it's just basic humanity, Jhanak also saved his life once (He got into that situation bcz of Jhanak at 1st place, in fact all problems in his life actually started after that Kashmir incident), they also say it's better to die by going to Tejas than living with Anirudha in his house but the most important thing is that She won't even be allowed to die/Tejas won't kill her till he fulfills his lust and even after that just in Case he has some sympathy would kill her or else would do something similar to what he did to the girl who tried to run from his house. 

I also lost my mind when I read one of her fans saying that It's btr to be with Tejas than Anirudha and if Jhanak would have been with him and played her cards well she would have been like a Rani not Naukrani.

Again I would like to get back to my point without more digression- he didn't just saved her life (far more times than she saved his) but most importantly her dignity which is much more important than her life and there is no equivalent contribution made by her in Anirudh's life, infact apart from saving his life once which was endangered bcz of her, she doesn't has any contribution in HIS life.

Again mind you its very easy to do big talks like basic humanity and all but at ground level even her best friend Rahul who apparently was also her 1 sided lover left her and ran away whereas almost a stranger Anirudha Risked getting killed and risked his entire well settled life to save Jhanak and till date hasn't even expected anything in return from her Nor will he ever ask for anything in return in future as that's just not his nature, he may have many flaws but trading his help isn't one of them. 

Here I'm not even talking about him pushing her to complete her studies, Giving her dance and modelling projects even when she herself isn't interested in making her career.

Wont mention about her insults towards him as both insult each other.

Lastly No Matter What Jhanak Says, She Always Looks Towards Him And Expects Him To Help Her And Gets Happy When He Does That, Also Gets Upset When He Doesn't Do So For Any Reason, So She Is A Hypocrite To Say That I Didn't Ask You To Help Me. 

Edited by Rancho12345 - 2 months ago
vimeo thumbnail

The only person who doing something for her that's Ani is being pushed back and insulted! This looks like ehsaan faramosh for me too!  In actual she may be doing it to save Ani. However for the onlooker it does look very ungrateful! Doesn't ehsaan faramosh mean ungrateful? My Hindi is not so great so I might hv misunderstood as well!

MayaFruitbae thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Pearl_219

So wedding dress anni ke taraf se gift hoga ,😂red colour ka dress he anni ke taraf se gift hota ha phele saree ub yeh smiley36

But wedding dress should be from the groom side , right .

Is it different in bengali culture .