ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 3 months ago

https://youtu.be/cIJm2_NNISM?si=QSyqo9CEJmvHFOJi

Here Bipasha and Arshi snakes šŸ 

Goddy2010 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Ani also feels that he has lost the authority on Janakā€™s life which he was able to enjoy until now šŸ˜‚. One or the other day, he needs to face that situation but didnā€™t expect it will come so soon. He is also not able to accept the fact, Janakā€™s career is going down in spite of all his efforts and she is not fighting back enough after so much motivation from him. It is all mixed up for him. One one hand, his efforts are going waste and she is spoiling her life and on the other hand which he has not realized is he will be loosing Janak for ever. I want to bring some points here. The way Janak says he didnā€™t ask for help to Ani is not right even though I donā€™t endorse any Aniā€™s insults. If everyone in the world starts  questioning like this, then there wonā€™t be any good people in the world. It is like a person asking who has been saved from the road accident  saying did i ask to save me? Janak was almost in the same position and Ani went beyond his limits to see if he can do any good to her. In spite of knowing everything, Janak asking this question is really sounding disgraceful. I also donā€™t like Ani repeating that he has done so much but him saying that is out of helplessness and not to make her feel bad. 

samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Liked (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 6
whole Basu clans r getting on my nerves nowsmiley15smiley7...morre BPsmiley29

ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

edited.

Edited by ALUJNA21 - 3 months ago
Anusha16 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Bubblez04

The problem is that Ani has probably only seen 10% of the insults that she's facing on a daily basis. All other times he's not been around. I don't think Jhanak told him that Arshi around about their marriage night etc...so even though Ani knows that Jhanak is being bullied, he probably doesn't know the extent of it, or really how much emotionally draining it is for her.  I don't think the leads have really had any decent conversation where Jhanak has expressed why she's really doing this...all she's said is that she wants out, and his fam want the same.

I'm not justifying his actions, just trying to see his POV. On the other hand Ani has also had an entitled upbringing..chirag of the family and all that. Everyone, even the elders listen and respect him. Tbh I don't think he could even comprehend the amount of humiliation Jhanak has faced because he's never had to face it himself. From his perspective, she has the talent, opportunity,  and now money to live her life how she wants, but still chooses to marry some random guy she's met for 5mins. 

But yeah..they just can't have a calm, sensible conversation! 

Even if that's the case, he is smart enough to maneuver things to his advantage... lie to his fiance and his family. Able to deduce correctly that some Kaand happened in Holi. That Shrishti is not thinking well of Jhanak.... But is not able to deduce how much insult she is facing to the point his first response to finding her unconscious is this: Has she tried to kill herself?? knowing she did so before. She found it easier to die than weather it out. And he wants her to talk. Why? when he goes silent or not present to defend her? 

I think her one suicide attempt is alarming enough for him to consider the worst and act pre-emptively. Instead, he made her stay because it was safe and insulted her even if fake adding to her mental pressure. I am angry at Ani because he is 10 steps ahead of others and is very calm, composed and calculated unlike his actions today. He has enough brain cells to comprehend the amount of insults she bears in his absence and the resulting consequences. He is just choosing not to/ being ignorant to it rn. 

Anusha16 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Goddy2010

Ani also feels that he has lost the authority on Janakā€™s life which he was able to enjoy until now šŸ˜‚. One or the other day, he needs to face that situation but didnā€™t expect it will come so soon. He is also not able to accept the fact, Janakā€™s career is going down in spite of all his efforts and she is not fighting back enough after so much motivation from him. It is all mixed up for him. One one hand, his efforts are going waste and she is spoiling her life and on the other hand which he has not realized is he will be loosing Janak for ever. I want to bring some points here. The way Janak says he didnā€™t ask for help to Ani is not right even though I donā€™t endorse any Aniā€™s insults. If everyone in the world starts  questioning like this, then there wonā€™t be any good people in the world. It is like a person asking who has been saved from the road accident  saying did i ask to save me? Janak was almost in the same position and Ani went beyond his limits to see if he can do any good to her. In spite of knowing everything, Janak asking this question is really sounding disgraceful. I also donā€™t like Ani repeating that he has done so much but him saying that is out of helplessness and not to make her feel bad. 

Bold- Agree with yousmiley20

MayaFruitbae thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: samarp2

from past 50 epis that word is not leaving ussmiley36 we too have lost our cool like Anismiley37

One more now

LalchišŸ˜“šŸ˜“šŸ˜“

vimeo thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: samarp2

leads both r having their own internal fight of their feelingssmiley18smiley38 which is getting out of their controlsmiley19..here hes using Arshi..to calm himself...& whole family cant figure him outsmiley39, they all forgot the madness he did during hospital...that they just believe himsmiley39...

& when we need Chooton here...they sent him outsmiley18

This was the clipping that I saw too! Too much gussa from Ani. This will end in disaster! J is digging her own grace! I am also thinking that this Js marriage is equal to her being pushed into water with her hands and legs tied like how Ani says in ydays episode 

samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Liked (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 6

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_PcYIKLLaYg

from where they r getting all these ideassmiley37smiley37

Anusha16 thumbnail

All I hear is Hai, hai, hai...smiley37