Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MayaFruitbae thumbnail
Networker 1 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 months ago

Originally posted by: Goddy2010

I don’t understand, yesterday he said we both share a past and then today he says Didi ka honewala husband. More than anything this is hurting me. How come Ani is not having ounce of pain when he says that? I seriously don’t understand Ani. Day by day he is becoming like a puzzle to me.

Even his eyes didnt have any expression ,plain as if it is the fact

I am your sister's to be husband , how convenient.. 

MMR2810 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: samarp2

i didnt see that part at..just where Ani had his accident & Jhank saves herself from Tejassmiley1

OK...

This dream scene was there after Ani Arshi wedding announcement party, where Tejas babu comes and shows J and Ani wedding videos to Mukherjees and Basus.

ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: Anusha16

Don't know if you read my WU about the conversation. But here is the link

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/165035683

Basic Jist of things. He is for sure feeling helpless and frustrated due to not being able to stop the marriage, manipulate Jhanak enough to accomplish that, or prevent Jhanak from throwing her life away. But there are also personal feelings mixed in for him, evident from his other dialogues empathizing with Rahul which clearly shows he isn't only reacting this way out of the goodness of his heart. He is also Jealous and insecure that Jhanak isn't considering him as an option, for marriage or help.

I don't think he would be happy even if it was someone younger.... he gave a BS reason about Rahul not being ready to marry her. But is okay with someone else because he wanted to stop his family from insulting her? And also want her to tell openly she loves someone else and cancel the marriage? But also want her to wait until his marriage with HER SISTER?? After she got married to the Taklu uncle? 

Nick Cannon Question Mark Meme : Confused Nick Young | Rofl | Pinterest ...

Can you see how much cognitive dissonance there is within Ani for him to say this? He didn't make sense of head or tail. He also didn't directly say he cared directly enough which she most wanted to hear at that moment. 

Jhanak on the other hand even if she goaded Ani made more sense and stayed within her limits. Granted she also didn't directly state things as he wanted. But he had much more power and freedom to do so. Hasn't he seen and as he also stated himself what position Jhanak's place is within his family and hers

What will even happen if she openly says about Rahul? They will send her packing off to Kashmir where Tejas will be the ever-present problem. They have all noticed Ani's Deewangi for Jhanak thanks to the Bhaang, no way will they make Rahul come here.... or let the couple settle there. The ship has sailed past that point now. smiley44Arshi will make sure she is nowhere within sight to distract Ani. Also will he be okay seeing Jhanak happy with Rahul? I don't think so.

This defeats the purpose of Ani bringing her here to protect her. 

The point is, that Ani went above and below the belt to shoot her where it hurt the most. 

Their entire conversation is just one trying to hurt the other in the worst way possible and just reacting spontaneously. 

This is purely jealousy or something else whatever his motive is to stop Jhanak getting married to anyone it can also be call man big ego. I agree with Anushaji.

MayaFruitbae thumbnail
Networker 1 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Edkv74

Considering Ani always looks at the bigger picture, Pl let the wedding rituals begin and move quickly.. I can’t handle Ani’s irrational behaviour fake hi sahi to motivate J to do the right thing for herself by herself!

When in his Maika(IF forum) we all are so upset with Ani, imagine how his sasuraal wale ( X ) will react😇

Hope Ani has internet issues till he redeems himself from today’s harkatein 😜 or he will get a heart attack !!

Vidya ,I always have smile on face when i read your comments . You got good sense of humour. ,👏👏👏👏🤗

samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Liked (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Anusha16

Oh boy... after a good episode yesterday, they flunked it badly today. smiley44

Now that I have settled down and shooed away my anger for Ani. I'm okay with writing a more neutral POV. 

Theme of today:

Jhanak meme_2.jpg

what a trainwreck of an episode man... smiley39

Anyway, the episode starts with a more extended version of the conversation from yesterday. Man, the scene yesterday was so perfect. Instead of leaving it as such, they decided to add more lines and then continue from the last frame of Yesterday... This changed the tone now and made Ani look like a heartless Ahole. And managed to enrage me so much in the process. Today I stand with Jhanak 100%. In a way, he deserves the shit that's coming for him. smiley20 Bhago Jhanak, Door bhago... smiley44

"Bhaita bhaite ek ameer buisness man pati mili tumhe, Rahul bhi to dood patri mein rehta hai... sharam nahi aati tumhe?? 

"Bhura lag raha hai mujhe uske liye, usko kitna dard hoga pata hai tumhe?"

Projection is what this is. Ani, are you feeling bad and empathizing with Rahul because you are brothers in arms? Because you feel like a jilted ex? 

Jhanak is rightly confused as to why Ani is feeling so much for Rahul whom he met only a couple of times and rightly questions it. Somewhere I also feel she is miffed that he is not empathizing with her on the same level...
"Kitne baar mile mujhe usse farakh nahi padta hai"

"Usne tumhare liye kyaa kuch nahi kiya Aur tum uske liye saat din intezaar nahi kar sakte?

Again, how do you know how he will feel or react? Is it because you are going through the same?

"Saat din wait karti to kya hojata?Duniya badal jayegi meri??" 

Technically Jhanak is right. Why should she willingly subject herself to more torture when she can avoid it?

Ani just shakes his head in sarcasm. Right. Jhanak doesn't care and wants to do the work she set out to do... but Ani, the dog with the bone he is is not allowing her to walk away from him. They argue again about the Taklu uncle and her response, with him calling her greedy. Insults galore incoming...smiley44

"Ab vo jo bolenge tum vohi karogi? Humesha meri family ki baat sunti ho tum?"

Are you angry that she listens to your family or that she doesn't listen to you?

"Arey... apki problem kya hai? Mein shaadi kar rahi hoon finally ya iss wajah se ki apke paas enough time nahi hai ki meri  shaadiyan ke liye tayaariyan karne ke liye?"

"Yaa apko wah wah lootna hai ki aap apne ghar ki maid ki shadi mein kitna karcha kar rahe hai..."

"Chillaye maat! Pyaar se bholiye... Aaram se bholiye"

Yes...ask him the answers Jhanak. Grill him. He can't keep hoodwinking you like this...Put him in his. 

"Ek minute mein pasang aagaye usse tumhe?"

"Kyuun.? Pasan hai wo muje..."

"Lagta hain tumhe jo dekhne aata hai vo tumhe pasand hi hoga..."

Ani boi, kya chahiye tumhe phir? 

"Saab jante hai to puchte kyun rehte hain?"

Freudian Slip no.1. Jhanak is telling the truth she will say yes to anyone? Why are you not noticing ANi? Ek dum ki bhudu ho tum... your brains works wonders at other times... Selective intelligence... smiley37

"Lagta hain tum shaadi karne ke liye tum bahot desperate ho?"

"Haan aap bhi to utavle ho rahe hain shaadi karne ke liye?"

Both are just slinging accusations at each other like children... smiley44

"Agar mein shadi karna hota ab chak hochuki hoti... meri shaadi zarror hogi. Par Tumhari shaadi to ek din mei hodi aur uske baat tum Chali jaogi, meri shaadi attend nahi karogi na..."

Freudian Slip no.2. Ani boi is indirectly admitting that he doesn't like her getting married within a day and leaving. He wants to keep a way open to reach her. But you also confuse her by saying your impending marriage WITH HER SISTER will definitely take place. How will Jhanak then be able to understand what you really feel?? And you dare to expect her to attend your wedding so that you can fulfill your deepest desire to keep her  around more? 

Jhanak retorts very diplomatically leaving it in her future "Husband's" hands.... pissing off Ani in the process and moves to clean the table. But Ani wanting her to continue the conversation holds her hand quite tightly leaving prints on her wrists... kind of a mark of the start of a toxic love. smiley24

"Kyuu? Agar chaho tho kyuun nahi? Arshi tumhari behen hai.Apni shadi ke lbaad meri shaadi ke liye ruk jana..."

Ani are you hearing yourself? What word salad is coming out of your mouth man?? You want her to stop the marriage but since she isn't willing you resort to spewing BS? 

This elicits a sardonic smile from Jhanak. 

"Aur ye baath mante hain... Jo aap ne abhi bhola, ki Arshi didi meri  badi behen hai? Aur aapko lagta hain ki mein iss nate se iss rishte se aapki shaadi mein aapaungi?"

"Yeh rishta manta hain aap?"

Jhanak is rightfully pissed... this is by far the most direct of her in asking who they are to each other... she cannot believe the spiel that is coming out of his mouth. Really? Arshi is her sister? When they both know the truth?

"Mein bas itna kehna chahta hoon ki mein tumhari did ki honewale pati hai" smiley7

"Phir mein meri didi ki baat sunoongi, unke honewale husband ke baat nahi" 

You go girl! smiley20 I would be pissed too if my husband said he is my honewala jeeja. Eww. Ani. WTH man?

"Jhanak tum apne apko puri trah surrendar kardiya. Kyuun? Apni pati se kyuun nahi keh sakthi ki tum shadi ke baat rukhna chahthi ho?"

The nerve of this man. 

"Nahi"

Freudian Slip no. 3. Jhanak is openly telling him she is not interested here. 

"Kyuun?

My man. Can you not see she doesn't want to attend? She directly told no to your face. This guy is so desperate to keep her around that you can see the skip of her tongue betraying her true feelings?

Jhanak takes a moment to balance herself and explains to him with increasing irritation that her husband's way may not be similar to his rich household. They go back and forth about his cognitive dissonance- agreeing to marriage and disagreeing to it again. 

Ani gives a BS reason. Ye reason sunke mere BP zaroor bad raha hai...smiley35

"Mein haa isliye bola kyunki meri gharwala tumhe beizaat na kare, na ki iss shaadi itni jaldi ho jaye.."

Freudian Slip no.4. He doesn't want the marriage so soon even if not able to cancel it. HE regrets saying YES now.Surely. 

"Rahul student hai, paisa nahi kamata hai...wo tumhe kaisa sambhal lega?" 

Again. He doesn't want Rahul to marry her. But said yes to the possibility of someone else as pointed by Jhanak. 

"Teekhai, aapne kisi aur ladke ko doondliya, aur wo mujhe pasand kiya, acha kamata hai, mujhe acha rakega, ab apko kya problem hai?"

Jhanak is just spitting facts and logic now. She wants answers man. She is tired of all this bullshit. 

"Problem ya hai ki tum lad nahi rahi ho.." and the dialogue about her declaring her love publicly comes. 

Now this line makes more sense. Again, why do you want her to tell you about her love? It's her decision. He just badly wants her to prove his assumptions and projections about her and Rahul right. 

Jhanak is shaken a little bit, wondering whether Ani guessed her feelings again... She talks about how she can't marry the man she loves. But Ani who is so far gone in his hurt, jealousy, frustration, betrayal and helplessness cannot decipher her yearning looks. So very sad to see... but nice of the makers to concentrate more on Jhanak's changing micro-expressions. Added a layer of understanding to the conversation.

"Dhuniya taba hojayegi...sab khatam hojayega...Bhujal aa jayega...Sab kuch taba hojayega..."

Jhanak yearns... for a fanciful dream where she can profess her love, but reality brings her back and shows her the consequences.... But Ani is not able to understand her cryptic reply.

"Toh Kisne kaha Jhanak... Log pyaar mein kya kuch nahi karte..."

Freudian Slip no.5. Ani baba is indirectly referring to himself here again, promising to burn the world for her. Igniting that tiny bit of hope in her.... and her face lightens up a bit.

Yeh Zindagi Gala lagale plays... signifying Jhanak's willingness to accept life just as she wants life/world to accept her too... the willingness of her to reveal her budding love for him. She looks at him with flaring hopes and dreams of him understanding her....

"Mein bhi ye sab shayad pyaar ke liye kar rahi hoon..."

Freudian slip no.5. This ignited hope makes Jhanak slip from her mask and become more vulnerable to reveal her feelings. 

Ani in his assumptions again misses the mark. This guy is so lost in himself, so sure of Jhanak and Rahul's love that he understands a completely different meaning. 

"Oh.... Acha. .... Tum shadi kisi se kar rahi ho....aur pyaar....Rahul se karthi  ho."

Kya Ani... can't you see the light dimming in her eyes as you utter these words? Tumhe sach mein Samaj mein nahi aa raha? Kyaa karun mein tumhe? Akal jahan use karna hai... Vahan use nahi karti ho!

Jhanak's heart shatters upon hearing this... the one moment she chose to be very vulnerable and herself in front of him, Ani failed to grasp her truth completely. Her face becomes taut as the hope fades, lips in a straight line, openness replaced by the calm mask and the created distance. She changes her body language, befitting the maid she has been treated as, indifferent to everything around her. She becomes angry as Ani heaps insults upon her... 

And my heart shattered too.... to see it brutally shredded to pieces when she was willing to hand it in a platter to him, for the person she respects, she cares, she lovessmiley19

"Meri Shaadi fix ho gayi hai, meri zindagi mein dhakal maat dijiye aap"

Poor Jhanak is trying her best not to let her breaking heart show... to unsuccessfully draw boundaries earning Ani's ire. 

"Dokhebaaz ho tum, beimaan kisam ki ladki ho tum"

Why Ani? Because she is marrying someone else than Rahul whom you thought was her lover and is moving back to Kashmir? where you cannot reach her? Wishing if she can marry someone else, why not you? And the helplessness and hurt at her drawing boundaries and forcing you out of her life coming out as accusations?

"Dokhebaaz hun main? Beimaan kisam ki ladki hoon main? Aapko kyun farakh padta hai?Ap Kaun hote hain?Mere bhare mein, apki maid ki barein mein" 

Yes, Why does it matter to you Ani? Jhanak is enraged rightfully so at your interference. 

"Kyunki mein tumhare liye mahot kuch kiya.."

Sach mein?

"Jo Karna na tha, aap karna chahthe the, apni marzi se... Ye apki zimmedari hai.... isme mujhe mat gazeetiye"

True. 100%. Do not confuse your selfish desires with responsibility and drag her into the mud Ani!

"Ek ladke kyaa dekhne aa gaya, tum zubaan chane lage tumhari.... shaadi ke baat kya kya hoga"

Ani is just lashing out at her because she is not reacting the way he wants her to through his manipulative words.... 

This is troubling. I am starting to see as Paula ji and others said, the so-called nature of Basus. He is throwing the harshest words out and hitting her where it hurts the most because he is hurt. Hurt that she is marrying, hurt that he is not able to stop her, hurt that it is someone else and not her so-called lover "Rahul", hurt that she will leave in less than a week, frustrated that she is throwing her life away that he worked so hard to rebuild, angry that his ego is getting bruised: Both by her shutting him out and denying his help. Hence this outburst, like a child who has lost control and lashed out as he lost his favorite. 

"Haan sab kuch badlegi" 

Yes. Why not?

Jhanak rightfully points out the hypocrisy Ani shows in dealing with Arshi and herself... and the war of words intensifiessmiley29

"Mera bus chaltha na mein 2,4 din be wait nahi karti, usi wakht kar leti.... aur aap bhi kar dijiye shaadi! MOVE ON kijiye naa...Apki galti maat dohrayiye"

Jhanak is totally done with him at this point. Her character is making her take the right decision of leaving as she instigates Ani. 

"Tumhe chahiye kya nahi chahiye usse mujhe koi farakh nahi padta hai... ye mera ghar hai"

I feel like he really will do this when the time comes. He is totally capable of acting against her wishes when it really matters. 

"Aur mujhe sabko dikhana chahte hain, humhe humari ghar ki logon aur ghar ki maid mein koi faraq nahi karte"

Hitting her where it hurts the most. Ani knows how to weaponize words very well. 

"Thank you sirji... Phir aap dusroon ko Maid bhulane se rokte kyun ho jab khud hi mante hain ki mein maid hoon?"

Jhanak falters.... I can understand you babe. How it hurts when someone you trust more than yourself demeans you in anger purposefully. 

"Ek maid ko maid hi bhulaunga na.... Haan Ab aap ameer pati ki biwi honewali hain na? Apko maid kaise bholunga ab... MAM."

Kitna aur use takleef pahuncha hai Ani?? 

"Tho apke honewale wife bhi tho celebrity hai, famous hai, agar meri shadi ek ameer business man se hor rahi hai tho Kya problem hai? OH..... apko takleef ho rahi hai na? muj jaise ladki ko, apki ghar ki maid ko ek acha ladka mil raha hai...SIR"

Jhanak pakdi sachi baat. Ani ko takleef ho rahi hai, tho uski reason alag hai. 

What an ugly ugly bunch of sentences.... both trying to one up and hurt each other. Blind in their hurt and anger. Ani, my man. How dare you call her a maid.... smiley7This will only make her retreat. And retreat into her defensive hardened rude demeanor wala cocoon she did, to protect herself from you; the one who is capable of hurting her the most. Again, as others have pointed out, Aniruddha has the Bose blood in him. His innermost ugly traits are being brought out by Jhanak who is exceeding his expectations. And the result is an uncontrolled verbal assault that is totally unlike his calm demeanor. smiley44

Isse Zyada mein Kya hi Kahoon. The stalemate ends in Jhanak royally SHUTTING HIM UP. YASS. QUEEN.smiley40 

This leaves Ani shocked. She threatens to shout attracting everyone's attention and reveal his insistence on canceling the marriage. Ani is enraged and shouts at her. Seeing Tensions rise, both decide to de-escalate the situation and leave each other. The cognitive dissonance in Ani is making my head hurt...smiley29

This spat continues well into the day as Ani along with the Basu ladies and JK discuss the wedding arrangements. 

He wants to taunt her, partially to soothe his hurt ego and heart and partially to egg her on and make her spur into action... to the point even Bodomaa is surprised and worried at the change in his attitude. 

"Haan agar lekin log ye bhi bhol de, ki hum humari maid ko respect karte hain... yeh abhot hai mere liye"

"Pehlezaroorat nahi padi, par Jhanak maid hi tho hai... aur ye baat ye Jaanti hai, hum saab jaante hai...."

He is doing this knowing she gets hit the most when he calls her maid. Tit for tat, like a kid. Kyaa hi bholun mei?? 

Ye Dono kuch bhi kare, but Ani wants to make sure she is married off with respect and dignity. Iske logic mujhe samajh nahi aata... Bas puche tho bholega "Tum mere ZImmedari hai"smiley39

The vile Basus and the JK gloat at seeing Ani call Jhanak a maid. Why the hell are you giving them ammunition because you feel/hurt/betrayed/helpless...smiley35 Tanuja and Naagin bhabi are so giddy. 

"Jhanak ko jitni jaldi hai...ye raah chalthe kisi aadmi ko bhi mala daldegi..."

How dare you?? How frickin dare you?? Yeah, that maybe the truth but how dare you tell that... it's her truth and her choice. In Jhanak's words, Ye uski problem nahi hai.smiley35

"Aapko sunne mein bhur lagta hoga, par yahi sach hai... mein sabko bhulana chahti hoon aur dikhana chahto hoon ki hum humari maid ki repesct karte hain... uske life ko settle karte hai hum. Mein isse yahan lekar aaye na... main hi isse ache se shadi karwake bhejunga"

Tumhari Zimmedari tumhari paas rakho aur Jhanak ko mukhti de do please... smiley22

Whew... Im done writing man. I can't write on Chotton and Didimuni for today as I feel completely drained. But wanted to say one things.

They have such a cute dynamic. She is a good match for him as he seems to be an airhead and not so intelligent businesswise/economic wise. She will whip him into shape smiley42

"Aapko tho aadha dharja bache hain... Satva on the way." Is going to be the tag line for teasing in the future. 

Precap: Same. 

Not tagging anyone as I am lazy today. Read at your comfort. 

Very well written Anusha as usualsmiley31

Even i noticed when he held her hand..he left some red finger prints on her wrist....whole epi i was watching Ani smiley29smiley29 like this...sara mood kharab kar diya Ani ne...nothing was there to enjoy the epismiley26 tom aggain same thingsmiley26 more valcono is going to burstsmiley29smiley26...he cant take care of his feelings so full on hurting mode to poor girlsmiley38

samarp2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: MMR2810

OK...

This dream scene was there after Ani Arshi wedding announcement party, where Tejas babu comes and shows J and Ani wedding videos to Mukherjees and Basus.

thanks...will come to that smiley1

ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

ATP, even if Rahul comes and tells that there is no love /feelings b/n them, then also he won't believe J.

Exactly Jhanak loves Rahul is like a tattoo made inside his heart no way to remove it. poor Jhanak.

Goddy2010 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: ALUJNA21

This is purely jealousy or something else whatever his motive is to stop Jhanak getting married to anyone it can also be call man big ego. I agree with Anushaji.

One one hand, he speaks as such he is very practical and tell Janak that I am your did ka honewala husband without an ounce of pain. 

Anusha16 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Goddy2010

One one hand, he speaks as such he is very practical and tell Janak that I am your did ka honewala husband without an ounce of pain. 

Uski baaton ko koi sar pair nahi hai smiley44

samarp2 thumbnail

ATP, even if Rahul comes and tells that there is no love /feelings b/n them, then also he won't believe J.

Rahul had told him the same on phone too, there is nothing of such sortsmiley18...he was too into his jealousysmiley29 he didnt believe that poor boy & kept accusing him like Rahul is having affair with his wife behind his backsmiley29smiley36...& now worrying for the same Rahulsmiley44smiley37 & his dardsmiley29smiley36.....what a shakki husband is this Anirudhsmiley37