Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rancho12345 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 months ago

Originally posted by: vimeo

I watched the 4th April episode today - the early morning fight and the subsequent one that ensued in front of the family. Ani was quite in control till he was talking one on one with Jhanak in the morning. Though the buddhu that he is didn't understand that Jhanak was in love with him, he still did try to drive some sense into her and also tries to instill some confidence that he could or would cancel the wedding if Jhanak tells him once! But this stupid Jhanak quite openly insults him as usual and shouts at him. There is obviously a threshold that one has and that has reached the yield point for Ani and that's why he loses his temper and shouts at her later in front of his family. Why doesn't anyone drive some sense into her head that Ani was so damn worried for her when she was unconscious and even prayed for her! Choton has been made to disappear from the scene quite conveniently and no one else including Bodoma doesn't know what transpired at the hospital and the temple thereafter. And quite obviously the people who do know don't want to reveal it to Jhanak bcoz of their own insecurities! Why is Jhanak so obnoxiously arrogant with Ani! Whatever anybody says I do feel that she is way too arrogant and ungrateful to him! She is expecting him to understand her unsaid words but when her behaviour is so incorrigible and incomprehensible with Ani what can he or how can he even understand! She was hell bent on marrying even after so much convincing and reasoning from Ani. Now if she thinks or holds Ani responsible for this whole wedding fiasco I am sorry that's totally ungrateful and shameless attitude that she is showing him! Am not really bothered too much with the feeding scene etc bcoz the underlying reason for the misunderstanding is still not addressed. What's the use? They will still again be at loggerheads and they will make the FL move out and mu the ML. Just for the sake of some trp, there is no real reason for Jhanak's MU if they create one now. If she had moved out earlier either after her modeling assignment or after the reverse shaadi rasam then I wud have been completely with Jhanak.

I am all for women empowerment and all but this kind of unreasonable behaviour from jhanak when the ML is trying his level best to make her understand abt her own self esteem and career is unacceptable!

Of course Ani has been quite harsh and did make a below the belt comment abt settling in the same place as Rahul after the marriage with the Buddha but it was all in retaliation of her abusive words towards him. He has also been accused by her as characterless and that was accepted by one and all - even me - I did say in one of my posts that she doesn't think like that, she is just mouthing what's others wud think! So I guess we need to give benefit of doubt since he made such harsh accusations in anger and he knows that Jhanak is not like that at all!

Anyways enough of my rant. May be a day or two too late but I had to get it out of my system after watching the wedding promo and Jhanak's accusing eyes on Ani.

Exactly that's what I also feel, she keeps telling Anirudha to talk lovingly with her but has she noticed how she herself talks with him?

Mind you Anirudha has gained nothing in fact only lost for saving her life/dignity and helping her in studies/dancing still she behaves as if Anirudha owes her anything.

Lastly she gets angry when Anirudha doesnt understand her love feelings and behaves even more rudely out of frustration but how will Anirudha even expect her to have such feelings for him (let alone understanding) when she says with conviction that she hates him and for her this marriage was a curse.

Anirudha has already shown how hurt he feels when Jhanak insults him that too in front of everyone (Mind you Anirudha Has High Self Esteem and nobody dares to talk to Anirudha Bose like that).

The fact that even after all this he is still thinking about her betterment that in itself is his greatness.

Edited by Rancho12345 - 5 months ago
Rancho12345 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

I'm getting anxious now.. I'm going to cancel Jhanak from my side if she dares to cross all limits and accuses Anirudha (who risked his entire existence to save her from Tejas and repeatedly told her to cancel wedding) of being part of the plan.

And what entire family is she talking about? only her family, blood relative, only one who can think good about her, favourite Shrishti Mausi was Involved, who also tried to kill her (she still saved her like foremost of doormats) and ruined her mother's life which she also knows

I will even cancel her if she shows any unnecessary attitude to Anirudha in the name of being Strong heroine.

That would be totally unbearable and in that case apart from her dozen of nannies who shamelessly will praise her even for worst of deeds, all neutrals will bash her including RuNak and Ani Fans.

Edited by Rancho12345 - 5 months ago
Starship1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2
thank you Anushaji….always a relief to read your comments before actually watching the show
samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Posts (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 8
it’s time now she takes a stand for herself against whole family.. she won’t be alone for 👍.. but she needs to fight against them..that’s what Anirudh has been telling her from start… hope she finally leaves the house & stands on her own feet & don’t bend against her devil maasi
MMR2810 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Rancho12345

I'm getting anxious now.. I'm going to cancel Jhanak from my side if she dares to cross all limits and accuses Anirudha (who risked his entire existence to save her from Tejas and repeatedly told her to cancel wedding) of being part of the plan.

And what entire family is she talking about? only her family, blood relative, only one who can think good about her, favourite Shrishti Mausi was Involved, who also tried to kill her (she still saved her like foremost of doormats) and ruined her mother's life which she also knows

I will even cancel her if she shows any unnecessary attitude to Anirudha in the name of being Strong heroine.

That would be totally unbearable and in that case apart from her dozen of nannies who shamelessly will praise her even for worst of deeds, all neutrals will bash her including RuNak and Ani Fans.

I just wait for actual episodes ...it's too early too comment now..if she accuses Ani definitely she is ehsaan farmosh ladki.

MMR2810 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: samarp2

it’s time now she takes a stand for herself against whole family.. she won’t be alone for 👍.. but she needs to fight against them..that’s what Anirudh has been telling her from start… hope she finally leaves the house & stands on her own feet & don’t bend against her devil maasi

I just want her to give back to Shristi maasi.infact she can file a police case against Shristi.

Starship1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: MayaFruitbae

Arshi was smart today , she was observing

everything between Anirudh and Jhanak and keenly Anirudh expression.

She was on point today with all her questions to him and the smile she had.

She finally has became smart than Anirudh himself . A pure black shade is in the making .

I dont like when shows endorse that women should do anything to keep a mam with her

.Arshi is successful, educated still she is telling stuffs like I Cant lose to a random girl. Where his her self confidence then.

Ok , I understand that she is in relationship with the man for longtime . Have emotional attachment with him and to suddenly break with him is mentally not easy .But when u can see the mam you lived is not reciprocating the same as before what is the point in hanging to the relation just for ego.

Go ahead with your life and time will heal everything . You dont have to take it as a challenge .

May there is someone more good than Anirudh who can take all your tantrums more gracefully.

ITV is actually responsible for real life couples to not accept that someone doesnt live you means you have to chase that person , 😜😜

What was Anirudh indicating when Arshi told her about random girl , losing .What was that head nod ...

I want this trend of two women specially sisters fighting for a man to end soon .

Very irrational ..there a other intelligent , handsome ,loving , caring boys to on earth.

I couldn't catch up with the forum today so may be all this was discussed before , but just put it across as it came into my mind .

Lastly ,Krushal should not be angry in real life man , he is so scary with his eyes and voice. 😬🤭👏

Tagging all members .

Special mention to few as IF is limiting the tag

@vidya ,@vimeo ,@sampar2, pari and pearl and Goddy .

mayaji, she is seriously one of those kinds who would do things out of grudges n not think rationally

Plus her mom 😂 with her stupidity she is pushing Ani closer to Jhanak

samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Posts (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: MMR2810

I just want her to give back to Shristi maasi.infact she can file a police case against Shristi.

for that she needs to be strong mentally to deal with all this..Anirudh will always support her over any of those people.. he’s been doing that from day 1 onwards..Shristi is getting out of control smiley7 this is 2nd time she did that.. 1st on bus smiley7 now marriage smiley7 Jhank should not forgive those people at all
Lollolika thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Do you think Tejas will simply let her go? He will definitely try to kidnap her and it would be easier once she is out of Basu house. So Ani won't sit back and relax, he is gonna do something. I just want to be optimistic smiley39