Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Posts (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 5 months ago

Originally posted by: Rancho12345

These SBS and all dont have much idea about present and future storyline.

I have noticed many times with multiple serials that's why I'm saying they shouldn't be taken seriously (they said RuNak ke beech Pyaar Door Door Tak Nahi hai, just imagine how much they know)

They are making up stories on their own abt future track/giving wrong interpretations about current track, most probably bcz they dont watch shows scene by scene and ofcourse makers won't call them to inform in advance to leak what they are going to show in future.

Also they have been called out by makers/actors in past for spreading fake news.

I don’t follow any Hindi shows so don’t know much about sbs news what they show… these news portal needs some news to show be it real or fake.. they just want to show .. yaa that’s so true.. we saw show from start we know the characters much better then what they show
Anusha16 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: vimeo

Thank you for tagging me Anushaji.

I am particularly interested why these two don't talk it out when no one is there? Can't he just ask her politely why she is digging her own grave by agreeing to this marriage? Or she cud herself tell Ani why she keeps saying koi haq nhi Banta aapko. She can just plainly state that if I don't get married your family will kill me or make your life hell. Hence I want to get married and go. Atleast then Ani might just find her a place to stay!

Bcoz as per the promo she thinks Ani was also involved in getting her married off to Tejas! The way she was glaring at him in the promo when she stated that iss familyne mujhe dhoka diya - she meant it was Ani than anyone else. Bcoz I am sure didn't have expectations from others! However I can't fathom how cud she get such thoughts especially when Ani has done everything in his might to convince her to not get married! Isn't it wrong on her part to accuse Ani and misunderstand him?

Yeah, i noticed it too. But also Ani always comes and talks to her after some Kaand happens and most of their conversational tone is almost reactive in a way. Atleast from Jhanak's end till now... And Ani is also a human... probably got fed up with her attitude and didn't want to humiliate himself? She is always shooing him away cuz it creates problems.

If she really thinks Ani was in on it, then they are really butchering her character. I hope it's not the case as Jhanak despite everything never shied away from telling others the fact she has always been grateful to his help and that he is a good man.

Anusha16 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ALUJNA21

Got time to read I also laughed a lot with the Hamari Jhanak sarvagun sampan but if Anjaana tells Ani that Jhanak likes him, he will definitely make a move.

True.

Anju ji, long time no see smiley31

Anusha16 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rancho12345

Nice episode, My RuNak heart is finally not hurt today.

Highlight of the episode for me was Jhanak's painful monologue in which she deeply regrets for failing to fulfill the duties of Anirudha's wife and is highly guilty of saying yes to be married to some other man that too when she is already married to Anirudha.

She is trying extremely hard to somehow bury the feelings she has for Anirudha but she just can't forget the fact that Anirudha is her husband... Her heart is just not In her control.

RuNak scene towards the end was really cute (Specially when sweet wifey Jhanak's gets water for her cute hubby Anirudha).... They are so lovely that even without doing much they make you fall in love with them.

Love you Appu Di you are 1st and best RuNak shipper.

So many people understand feelings RuNak have for each other but they don't understand each other's feelings... Anirudha doesn't even understands his own feelings.

The way both of them got marriage flashback togethersmiley42when Appu di came with garland.... Anirudha wanted to make Jhanak wear it... Jhanak too wanted him to put the garland but both hesitated thinking that the other one isn't comfortable with it.

Im impatiently waiting for them to confess that they love each other.... Come on Anirudha Babu atleast be the 1st one to confess the love you have for Jhanak Rani (she anyways fell in love with you 1st, fell harder and even realised 1st) which anyone including your own heart can feel but mind is not ready to accept.

Jhanak must sing "Patta Patta Jaanta Hai Eak Wohi Na Jaane Hai Haal Mera"

Today Appu Di also told what exists deep down RuNak's heart i.e, spending their life with each other as husband-wife.

Lastly the way both of them were behaving as if nothing happened even after 2 major verbal fights few hours ago is their trademark style and I totally got used to it. Just like both of them got used to it.

It seems fighting is their love language..

Tough days ahead for RuNak fans hope makers show little mercy on us and don't break our heart.

I forgot to add this bit in too... I forgot so many things while writing the update lol.

Glad to know someone else thinks along the same lines as me..smiley20

MayaFruitbae thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Anusha16

Yeah, i noticed it too. But also Ani always comes and talks to her after some Kaand happens and most of their conversational tone is almost reactive in a way. Atleast from Jhanak's end till now... And Ani is also a human... probably got fed up with her attitude and didn't want to humiliate himself? She is always shooing him away cuz it creates problems.

If she really thinks Ani was in on it, then they are really butchering her character. I hope it's not the case as Jhanak despite everything never shied away from telling others the fact she has always been grateful to his help and that he is a good man.

I dont trust ITV in this.

They just make leads blind when they need to create misunderstandings

Siddyyy thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Appu di ❤️ just love her . She always on point ❤️

ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: Anusha16

True.

Anju ji, long time no see smiley31

Need to work here our shifts consists of 10 to 15 hours after that I’m quite dead. I’m off these days we will have a good deal cessions about the show.🥰🥰
vimeo thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

I watched the 4th April episode today - the early morning fight and the subsequent one that ensued in front of the family. Ani was quite in control till he was talking one on one with Jhanak in the morning. Though the buddhu that he is didn't understand that Jhanak was in love with him, he still did try to drive some sense into her and also tries to instill some confidence that he could or would cancel the wedding if Jhanak tells him once! But this stupid Jhanak quite openly insults him as usual and shouts at him. There is obviously a threshold that one has and that has reached the yield point for Ani and that's why he loses his temper and shouts at her later in front of his family. Why doesn't anyone drive some sense into her head that Ani was so damn worried for her when she was unconscious and even prayed for her! Choton has been made to disappear from the scene quite conveniently and no one else including Bodoma doesn't know what transpired at the hospital and the temple thereafter. And quite obviously the people who do know don't want to reveal it to Jhanak bcoz of their own insecurities! Why is Jhanak so obnoxiously arrogant with Ani! Whatever anybody says I do feel that she is way too arrogant and ungrateful to him! She is expecting him to understand her unsaid words but when her behaviour is so incorrigible and incomprehensible with Ani what can he or how can he even understand! She was hell bent on marrying even after so much convincing and reasoning from Ani. Now if she thinks or holds Ani responsible for this whole wedding fiasco I am sorry that's totally ungrateful and shameless attitude that she is showing him! Am not really bothered too much with the feeding scene etc bcoz the underlying reason for the misunderstanding is still not addressed. What's the use? They will still again be at loggerheads and they will make the FL move out and mu the ML. Just for the sake of some trp, there is no real reason for Jhanak's MU if they create one now. If she had moved out earlier either after her modeling assignment or after the reverse shaadi rasam then I wud have been completely with Jhanak.

I am all for women empowerment and all but this kind of unreasonable behaviour from jhanak when the ML is trying his level best to make her understand abt her own self esteem and career is unacceptable!

Of course Ani has been quite harsh and did make a below the belt comment abt settling in the same place as Rahul after the marriage with the Buddha but it was all in retaliation of her abusive words towards him. He has also been accused by her as characterless and that was accepted by one and all - even me - I did say in one of my posts that she doesn't think like that, she is just mouthing what's others wud think! So I guess we need to give benefit of doubt since he made such harsh accusations in anger and he knows that Jhanak is not like that at all!

Anyways enough of my rant. May be a day or two too late but I had to get it out of my system after watching the wedding promo and Jhanak's accusing eyes on Ani.

vimeo thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

Exactly my problem! They r now trying to create a MU amongst the leads when there is no need!

MayaFruitbae thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: vimeo

I watched the 4th April episode today - the early morning fight and the subsequent one that ensued in front of the family. Ani was quite in control till he was talking one on one with Jhanak in the morning. Though the buddhu that he is didn't understand that Jhanak was in love with him, he still did try to drive some sense into her and also tries to instill some confidence that he could or would cancel the wedding if Jhanak tells him once! But this stupid Jhanak quite openly insults him as usual and shouts at him. There is obviously a threshold that one has and that has reached the yield point for Ani and that's why he loses his temper and shouts at her later in front of his family. Why doesn't anyone drive some sense into her head that Ani was so damn worried for her when she was unconscious and even prayed for her! Choton has been made to disappear from the scene quite conveniently and no one else including Bodoma doesn't know what transpired at the hospital and the temple thereafter. And quite obviously the people who do know don't want to reveal it to Jhanak bcoz of their own insecurities! Why is Jhanak so obnoxiously arrogant with Ani! Whatever anybody says I do feel that she is way too arrogant and ungrateful to him! She is expecting him to understand her unsaid words but when her behaviour is so incorrigible and incomprehensible with Ani what can he or how can he even understand! She was hell bent on marrying even after so much convincing and reasoning from Ani. Now if she thinks or holds Ani responsible for this whole wedding fiasco I am sorry that's totally ungrateful and shameless attitude that she is showing him! Am not really bothered too much with the feeding scene etc bcoz the underlying reason for the misunderstanding is still not addressed. What's the use? They will still again be at loggerheads and they will make the FL move out and mu the ML. Just for the sake of some trp, there is no real reason for Jhanak's MU if they create one now. If she had moved out earlier either after her modeling assignment or after the reverse shaadi rasam then I wud have been completely with Jhanak.

I am all for women empowerment and all but this kind of unreasonable behaviour from jhanak when the ML is trying his level best to make her understand abt her own self esteem and career is unacceptable!

Of course Ani has been quite harsh and did make a below the belt comment abt settling in the same place as Rahul after the marriage with the Buddha but it was all in retaliation of her abusive words towards him. He has also been accused by her as characterless and that was accepted by one and all - even me - I did say in one of my posts that she doesn't think like that, she is just mouthing what's others wud think! So I guess we need to give benefit of doubt since he made such harsh accusations in anger and he knows that Jhanak is not like that at all!

Anyways enough of my rant. May be a day or two too late but I had to get it out of my system after watching the wedding promo and Jhanak's accusing eyes on Ani.

Well said .

From the start it is been like that , she has been behaving same and the makers never gave her monologue or inner self for the viewers to understand her

Yes she has spoken good about him when he is not there.

He deserved to hear how much he is her strength from her for all the accusation she has done .

She has actually insulted him so much than he insulting her.

But same like how the fake marriage was shown as his fault by her ,insult from him was always highlighted more.

Family insulting her is other side ...

Also agree the next cliche scene has nothing to do with taking their relationship forward.

But its just for is to watch a feel good moment as they are heading for something big between the leads.

As till now only few good scenes were shown .