Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Posts (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 5 months ago

Originally posted by: MayaFruitbae

Hope Bipasha doesnt come , the ither scene is yet to happen so ...wont come.

looking by yesterdays bts I don’t think any Basus r at sight.. only these 3 r at home .. they can spend alone time together.. appu di is their biggest shipper & supporter in that house smiley27
samarp2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rancho12345

Actually Jhanak herself said that this marriage will be fake just to get out of trouble to Anirudha when he was hesitating to marry her... Then herself went on to wipe her sindoor on railway station.

Anirudha during restuarant date said in his mind that for me this marriage is much more true than it is for you Jhanak (don't remember exact monologue but something on these lines).

Yaa I remember that too.. he somehow feels diff .., he said he doesn’t mind if for other people this is real as he didn’t want to clarify to them.. just for that moment he wanted it to be real
samarp2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: MMR2810

I just saw spoiler...they are showing Ani with garland..am just curious to know what happens next?

that was yesterday’s ending.. today it should continue from that part
1PariGupta thumbnail
Expressionist (June 2024) 1 Thumbnail Expressionist (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 5

https://youtu.be/AcTu3N8_yoo?si=BZjIp3_jlp6QBw4Q

Mala pahanao opportunity waste by our bhuddhu couple 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

1PariGupta thumbnail
samarp2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: 1PariGupta

https://youtu.be/AcTu3N8_yoo?si=BZjIp3_jlp6QBw4Q

Mala pahanao opportunity waste by our bhuddhu couple 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

I knew this Jhanak will be the first one to back off 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ nothing can happen of hers 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️… boy was full ready smiley9.. good chance gone waste smiley13smiley21
1PariGupta thumbnail

Originally posted by: samarp2

I knew this Jhanak will be the first one to back off 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ nothing can happen of hers 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️… boy was full ready smiley9.. good chance gone waste smiley13smiley21

He also back off dear only Appu Di insist him to do this

samarp2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: 1PariGupta

He also back off dear only Appu Di insist him to do this

they both have that hesitation towards each other.. don’t want to show their real feelings 😞.. acc to sbs doesn’t seems like love track also will start soon.. next track should be mostly her going out of that mental house smiley20 & hope Ani supports her for this.. it’s question of her self respect too
Rancho12345 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: samarp2

they both have that hesitation towards each other.. don’t want to show their real feelings 😞.. acc to sbs doesn’t seems like love track also will start soon.. next track should be mostly her going out of that mental house smiley20 & hope Ani supports her for this.. it’s question of her self respect too

These SBS and all dont have much idea about present and future storyline.

I have noticed many times with multiple serials that's why I'm saying they shouldn't be taken seriously (they said RuNak ke beech Pyaar Door Door Tak Nahi hai, just imagine how much they know)

They are making up stories on their own abt future track/giving wrong interpretations about current track, most probably bcz they dont watch shows scene by scene and ofcourse makers won't call them to inform in advance to leak what they are going to show in future.

Also they have been called out by makers/actors in past for spreading fake news.

Edited by Rancho12345 - 5 months ago