Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aadia thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 months ago

Originally posted by: MMR2810

Ani one watched sbs segment?

which one? Is it posted in the bts section?

samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Posts (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: MMR2810

Ani one watched sbs segment?

any new bts is there?
Rancho12345 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Goddy2010

Girls, I ffed the whole episode and watched only the last 5 mins. Ani’s expressions are confusing. They are seeing intensely but not sure what is the meaning 😀.

I think we shouldn't read too much into all these things as I believe these are quite minor ones (We got many Major incidents to prove Anirudha's feelings for Jhanak and likewise for Jhanak as well) .... Remember Jhanak's expressions towards Anirudha... They were really bad but we realised it's just defense mechanism adopted by her (which anyways failed).

Anirudha seems to be confused/hasn't realised about his feelings for Jhanak hence these expressions (Jhanak clearly knows she loves him) but His actions are much more explicit than Jhanak's for anyone to feel how much he loves Jhanak.

He even got monologues to show his feelings earlier than Jhanak got and the flashback he has been getting till now is also stronger Than Jhanak's (both in terms of quantity and impact)

So if Jhanak is shown to be so much in love with Anirudha then obviously if not more than her atleast his love for her will be close to it after all Fact is that In ITV show ML And FL atleast get married and fall in love with each other (In most cases consummate as well and in some even have a kid) even if they are not endgame.

While RuNak being Endgame is 50% confirmed but Them being in love and being married to each other is 100% confirmed... All they have to do is accept their marriage and confess their love.

On a side note- Ani indirectly told Jhanak while talking to Arshi that he is difficult to understand as if he wanted her to know that what she feels as his anger is actually his pain.

He seems to be harsh towards her but deep down his actions must be enough to prove how much he loves her.

Edited by Rancho12345 - 5 months ago
MayaFruitbae thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail + 4

Appu di is just ❤️😍

Like everyone said , he shopped at the blink of an eye.

Why was he looking at the saree with so much hatred 😜😜😜😜

Did he imagine Arshi in them😂😂

This Arshi Shristi scene wss never ending inspite of fast forwarding so much🥴🥴

They fought so much ugly and now he is so calm when ... Lovely people.

For me it will take days to feel light heart if such an argument happens .

Feel good episode , but not so much of Arsh and mom was needed today.

Hope tomorrow we will see only these three...

MayaFruitbae thumbnail

Originally posted by: Goddy2010

Girls, I ffed the whole episode and watched only the last 5 mins. Ani’s expressions are confusing. They are seeing intensely but not sure what is the meaning 😀.

I felt it had lot of pyar ...

MayaFruitbae thumbnail

Originally posted by: Lollolika

Omg the way he looked at Jhanak when Apu di said those linessmiley42 It really felt like his heart was echoing those words.. a sudden realisation hit him..I watched it nearly 10 times just to see that expression smiley27 Krushalsmiley42

We should appreciate Jhanak for controlling her feelings when this guy is looking at her with so much love.

Jhanak should have just said I Love You and act like she didnt say anything 😂😂

Aadia thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: MayaFruitbae

Appu di is just ❤️😍

Like everyone said , he shopped at the blink of an eye.

Why was he looking at the saree with so much hatred 😜😜😜😜

Did he imagine Arshi in them😂😂

This Arshi Shristi scene wss never ending inspite of fast forwarding so much🥴🥴

They fought so much ugly and now he is so calm when ... Lovely people.

For me it will take days to feel light heart if such an argument happens .

Feel good episode , but not so much of Arsh and mom was needed today.

Hope tomorrow we will see only these three...

smiley37smiley37

Word Count: 0

MayaFruitbae thumbnail

Originally posted by: samarp2

either the food delivery guy will come or Jhanak will walk away.. I hardly doubt He will back off smiley36 he has no such intentionsmiley36..One thing I can’t understand this Ani…whenever Appu di demands this thing he hardly says anything smiley36 & finally Appu di caught on their feelings smiley42 only super smart person in that house now smiley9 she’s such a pure soul… no wonder she & Ani r same smiley9smiley9… loved ur writing as usual smiley20 smiley27 last bit I read 2-3 times of my fav scene smiley42 today epi was good smiley42 especially last part smiley42 they should have cut mom daughter scene

Hope Bipasha doesnt come , the ither scene is yet to happen so ...wont come.

Rancho12345 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

On train it was actually Ani who had told her to consider their marriage as zhoothi… he was the one who started that & she agreed along…

From that day to now .. both haven’t forgotten a single moment of that day smiley27 … so now both thinks that other person thinks this marriage is meaningless smiley38 do they don’t dare to expect anything cause of rejection smiley18

When their first varmala they did they did for sake of it without any meaning smiley19 yesterdays ending had so much meaning smiley19 but r not able to express smiley38..smiley38

We need to know Ani’s pov too now regarding the marriage… bado maa realised that jhanak considers her first marriage imp… hope she goes to Ani & talks too… makers should show these scenes more then just same scenes of whole mental people taunting jhanak smiley26smiley26… imp matters r not shown only & time wasted on lots of stupid unnecessary stuffs smiley26smiley26

Actually Jhanak herself said that this marriage will be fake just to get out of trouble to Anirudha when he was hesitating to marry her... Then herself went on to wipe her sindoor on railway station.

Anirudha during restuarant date said in his mind that for me this marriage is much more true than it is for you Jhanak (don't remember exact monologue but something on these lines).

Edited by Rancho12345 - 5 months ago
MMR2810 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

any new bts is there?

I just saw spoiler...they are showing Ani with garland..am just curious to know what happens next?