Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Posts (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 5 months ago

Originally posted by: Aadia

We have better track of his schedule than himsmiley37 if he keeps skipping meetings.. soon he will end up being a house husband to his model wife..

then abroad sapnasmiley37 will be sapna only smiley37
1PariGupta thumbnail
Expressionist (June 2024) 1 Thumbnail Expressionist (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Rancho12345

Nice episode, My RuNak heart is finally not hurt today.

Highlight of the episode for me was Jhanak's painful monologue in which she deeply regrets for failing to fulfill the duties of Anirudha's wife and is highly guilty of saying yes to be married to some other man that too when she is already married to Anirudha.

She is trying extremely hard to somehow bury the feelings she has for Anirudha but she just can't forget the fact that Anirudha is her husband... Her heart is just not In her control.

RuNak scene towards the end was really cute.... They are so lovely that even without doing much they make you fall in love with them.

Lastly the way both of them were behaving as if nothing happened even after 2 major verbal fights few hours ago is their trademark style and I totally got used to it. Just like both of them got used to it.

It seems fighting is their love language..

Tough days ahead for RuNak fans hope makers show little mercy on us and don't break our heart.

Jhanak badly wants to fulfill a wife's duty for Ani but poor girl can't do it

Feeling so bad for her smiley19

Edkv74 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3

Daadi’s bday celebrations.. family has gone out to invite for that event it seems

MMR2810 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Highlight of the episode for me was Jhanak's painful monologue in which she deeply regrets for failing to fulfill the duties of Anirudha's wife and is highly guilty of saying yes to be married to some other man that too when she is already married to Anirudha.

She is trying extremely hard to somehow bury the feelings she has for Anirudha but she just can't forget the fact that Anirudha is her husband... Her heart is just not In her control.

RuNak scene towards the end was really cute.... They are so lovely that even without doing much they make you fall in love with them.

Lastly the way both of them were behaving as if nothing happened even after 2 major verbal fights few hours ago is their trademark style and I totally got used to it. Just like both of them got used to it.

Tough days ahead for RuNak fans hope makers show little mercy on us and don't break our heart.

I did nt get sindoor dialogue...thank you for explaining it. They both are looking cute together...hope makers won't crush our wishes.

MMR2810 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Edkv74

Daadi’s bday celebrations.. family has gone out to invite for that event it seems

Okk..

Word Count: 1

Aadia thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Edkv74

No… you were right the first time.. Appu di said, they have gone out to distribute invitations with Dadi..

Shiner thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Thank u for tagging me in updates. smiley31 Actually not able to reply these days ....I m yet to check today's update but while I just going through some comments. What made people think ani s love is infatuation towards jhanak?

Edited by Shiner - 5 months ago
MMR2810 thumbnail

Ani one watched sbs segment?

samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Posts (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 8

On train it was actually Ani who had told her to consider their marriage as zhoothi… he was the one who started that & she agreed along…

From that day to now .. both haven’t forgotten a single moment of that day smiley27 … so now both thinks that other person thinks this marriage is meaningless smiley38 do they don’t dare to expect anything cause of rejection smiley18

When their first varmala they did they did for sake of it without any meaning smiley19 yesterdays ending had so much meaning smiley19 but r not able to express smiley38..smiley38

We need to know Ani’s pov too now regarding the marriage… bado maa realised that jhanak considers her first marriage imp… hope she goes to Ani & talks too… makers should show these scenes more then just same scenes of whole mental people taunting jhanak smiley26smiley26… imp matters r not shown only & time wasted on lots of stupid unnecessary stuffs smiley26smiley26

Aadia thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Love you Appu Di you are 1st and best RuNak shipper.

So many people understand feelings RuNak have for each other but they don't understand each other's feelings... Anirudha doesn't even understands his own feelings.

The way both of them got marriage flashback togethersmiley42when Appu di came with garland.... Anirudha wanted to make Jhanak wear it... Jhanak too wanted him to put the garland but both hesitated thinking that the other one isn't comfortable with it.

Today Appu Di also told what exists deep down RuNak's heart i.e, spending their life with each other as husband-wife.

She loves him, understands him, she is forever indebted to him.. he was her savior and she knows he will never betray her. That’s why I believe they will never show her accuse him of such an act.
He is the one asking her to refuse this proposal all along, then how can she believe that he would collaborate with Tejas. Impossible. ITV usually defies logic.. but this would end up as a disaster for them.

I do think she will walk out and try to stand on her own, but Ani will run behind her and bring her back to the mad house, because without her there will no abuse, no mental torture ergo no trp.

I believe they won’t break up Runak.. it’s too early… it’s only after we go crazy about them, PH will break our hearts.

Edited by Aadia - 5 months ago