Views

Users

Frequent Posters

EmeraldStar thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 3 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 5 months ago

Originally posted by: 1PariGupta

house husband n also spot boy of his model wife

Biwi ko akele nahi chor sakta itni beautiful jo hai kisi ki najar pad gayi to Aashiqe Babu ka kya hoga smiley37

Not spot boy Ani will be personal secretary smiley9

Edkv74 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3

house husband n also spot boy of his model wife

Biwi ko akele nahi chor sakta itni beautiful jo hai kisi ki najar pad gayi to Aashiqe Babu ka kya hoga smiley37

🤣😃

Word Count: 0

EmeraldStar thumbnail

yes dear she will never blame him for this

She very well know Ani never plan her marriage with Tejas because he is the only one who save her from Tejas

Haan also he was not ready for this shaddi who bhi itna jaldi..

Shaddi ruk Jane ke baad mann mein itne laddu phoota hogasmiley37smiley37

Edited by EmeraldStar - 5 months ago
EmeraldStar thumbnail

Hum kya kya sochte haismiley36

Edkv74 thumbnail

yes dear she will never blame him for this

She very well know Ani never plan her marriage with Tejas because he is the only one who save her from Tejas

Only Tejas?? 🤣

She’s aware that he wants her to be a spinster 😝

Edkv74 thumbnail

Originally posted by: EmeraldStar

Maybe he suppressed his happiness in front of everyone so stood there expressionless

Edkv74 thumbnail

He thinks Jhanak looks more beautiful in red that's why in one look Taklu uncle likes Jhanak n said yes to marraige

Ab Aashiqe Babu ko red fear ho gaya hai smiley37

Yes jab bhi red pehenti hai ya toh shaadi ho Jata hai ya baat pakki red is only for him and her❤️

1PariGupta thumbnail
Expressionist (June 2024) 1 Thumbnail Expressionist (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 5

Aashiqe Babu ke man me kitne laddu phoote janane ke liye dekhte rahiye Jhanak har raat 10.30PM only on aapka apna Sitara smiley37
1PariGupta thumbnail
Expressionist (June 2024) 1 Thumbnail Expressionist (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 5

Not spot boy Ani will be personal secretary smiley9

lolz poor Jhanak Aashiqe Babu har place par use ghurte hi rahengesmiley37
Edited by 1PariGupta - 5 months ago
ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: Anusha16

Okay, it was a funny episode today. Like full of irony. smiley37

It was heartwarming to see the Bodomaa-Jhanak-Appu bond. They are a family...

The caring mother, Bodomaa was surprised at Jhanak's approval of the first guy without getting to know him. She hoped that Jhanak would establish herself now that she had started working... But Jhanak promptly retorts her saying she has no one and nothing. How will she work?

Bodomaa sweetly replies that she would have brought her with her if they had lived separately. smiley42. Hope this happens soon....

No matter what bad times the city may have given her, she promises to not forget Bodomaa and Appu, making Appu cry. Jhanak slowly but surely consoles her..

"Meri zindagi, meri vishwas sabkuch deere deere katam ho rahi hai Appu di... Apki Jhanak har rahi hai Appu di"

What a sad state of Jhanak to witness..... Such a vibrant and full-of-life, independent, confident young woman slowly withering away like a dead flower... It is true. She is on a path of self-destruction and she is very much aware of it. This marriage is a death sentence for her... why does it matter who the person is anyway?

"Kya hi hota mera...hum jaise ladkiyon ko koi bawishya nahi hai"

The wretched tone and the face full of tears betrayed her innermost feelings. She thinks so little of herself, no wonder a result of repeated assurances to her that she is nothing but a maid, a greedy thief and a homewrecker.

Her memories flash back to the day of her marriage to Ani as we get to hear her monologue...

Ek din kisi ne mujhe sindoor pehnayatha, aur maine us sindoor ki kimat nahi ada nahi ki... aur phir jab kisi aur ne kahata ki wo mujhe sindoor pehnayengi... mein haan kardiya... Lekin ab baar baar wo din yaad kyun aa rahi hai.... mein sab kuch bhulana chahti hoon... par aisa ho kyun nahi ho raha hai?

Now we get a clear picture of how Jhanak is equally affected... this was a nice scene where we got to see the inner turmoil of Jhanak, no wonder easier due to her wearing her feelings on her sleeve.

As Bodomaa notices Jhanak's unfocussed gaze, she quickly grasps Jhanak's feelings and asks her again if she is worried about the fake marriage that happened with Ani... Jhanak is jolted awake by the questions and she vehemently denies it with an emotional outburst...

"Wo nakli shadi Nakli thi..."

She is denying it now, only because Ani denied it too. For her peace.

But Bodomaa only shakes her head in irony and asks her to tell the truth... tells her if she was in her place she would never forget... and expresses her admiration if Jhanak really managed to forget...

"Haan Bodomaa bhul gayi hoon, us din jo kuch bhi hua wo joot tha... aur jo aage anewala hai wo mere zindagi ka sabse bada sach..."

Her eyes full of tears only betray the truth within her deceitful words.

Bodomaa the woman years full of experience she is, laughs sardonically knowing the truth behind her actions. She tells Jhanak that she is someone's mother and nothing escapes the gaze of a mother, especially a daughter. Jhanak breaks down upon hearing this and embraces her like a child as Appu joins in...

These three make such a pretty picture for a family. Today I really am happy that there are people who genuinely will stand by Jhanak amidst the insults hurled at her. And it doesn't have to be Ani...smiley32

Yahan ye sab ho raha hai... Vahan bhai sab apni woh wali keliye saree karidnee aya hai... smiley37

The salesman doesn't keep his mouth shut, irritating Ani.

Bridal saree... Aap kareedenge Madam ke liye??smiley36

Ani's mind voice bhi like... Abe Saale - Imgflip

He politely tells him to shut up and show bridal sarees...

Ani boi, your sense of Color in Banarasi sarees is bad... Iss saree ke liye ek lakh?? No wonder you asked JK and the others to come.... TMW was right that you spend a lot of money lol.

But bhai saab, apki casual sarees ki selection tho better hai... Donno if anyone noticed, but he picked the colors in which Jhanak looked good before... Purplish pink and Navy blue. He is probably an Antaryami jisne viewers ki voice sun li... even he avoided red lol. smiley37

How amazed I am at his speed at getting clothes shopping done... Reminds me of my dad. He finishes his within 10 minutes whereas my mom takes 6 hours to get one saree lol. smiley36. The never-ending wars... smiley37

Aur ek side mein Kardashians are talking about JK's susral... I have to tell one thing. I am happy with SK today. One, because he gave all the galiyaan the Basus deserve which they foist on Jhanak. Second because today she talked to JK like a mother and tried to knock some sense in her.

The way she insulted the Basus as weird and ajeeb family... Dil ko tandak milgayi yaar smiley41

I wasn't the only one who thought Basus are noveau rich and want to social climb. But mujhe ek baat samaj mein nahi aata... Yeh Kardashians bhi utna pupular nahi hai... phir yeh Celebrity kyun bolte hain tandora peetkar??

Official characteristics of Basu Gen 2.

Rumi,mimi: Laalchi smiley20

TMW: Kaamchor smiley37

Laal: Useless as usual. smiley4

Appu: Mental... smiley35

I mean... YARN | He's out of line, but he's right. | The Falcon and the Winter ...

She advises her daughter to convince Ani to move abroad. What the irony... I was right in thinking why Arshi chose Ani, she wanted someone similar to her dad who would listen to her every word.

But boy... are they wrong.

She agrees with her mother saying she will not live with the family for fear of them looting Ani's wealth lol.

I think JK used all her brain cells yesterday, today she is back to being dumb despite her mother questioning Ani's attitude and his love for her. Kyaa dialogue maara usne...

"Jhanak bhale uski (Ani) kamzori hogi, par mein uska pyaar hoon..."

Le me: Babe... Are You Serious Seriously GIF - AreYouSerious Seriously Really ...

Uski Kamzoru aur oyaar dono hi Jhanak hai, aur wohi rahegi...

JK today: Delulu is the solulu: What is the viral K-pop Gen Z trend? | Viral News ...

And SK... appko itna dimag hai ki you talk about the implications of that marriage to your daughter. Then why don't you ask for legal seperation tha ki ye kisse ek hi baar mein katam ho jaye?? Instead of all the planning plotting... Oh, I forgot. Everyone in this show is obsessed with Abla nari Jhanak... smiley39

Then they talk about the Dhamaka plan SK has planned for Jhanak. She doesn't tell JK because she is Bholi... MY foot. More like DUMB. smiley7

For a change, Basu parivaar mein kitna sukoon hai... Because the vile ones have left to give invitation of another vile one's birthday.... us buddi ko birthday bhi manana hai kyaa? No wonder Shubo and Tanuja want Ani to marry JK badly... Ye log paise ko koon ki tharah choos chooske piyegi... smiley37Beggars.. and they talk about class to Jhanak.. Hain??

Cute nok jhok between Jhanak and Appu di. Appu di tho smart hai... how sweetly she said.. You marry Ani so you can stay here with me... Sach mein inki dimaag mein kaana aur Jhanak-Ani ke alava kuch nahi hai.. smiley42

Also loved how she nicknamed JK as Arshi rani and TMW as chudail, Dayan....smiley37

My heart hurt tho when she said her illness is abnormal and she won't live long anyways... Poor Appu, this vile basus abuse her everyday too. smiley35Let them all rot in hell.

As Jhanak is pleading Appu di to not speak any of the stuff about her and Ani, Ani comes in and sees them arguing.

She cutely calls Jhanak as Nakrewali... smiley42

He tells Ani how Jhanak is not giving her food. She then asks Ani if he has eaten and he says no. She is just so happy to have an excuse to get fried rice and chilli paneer lol. smiley36 Also tells her to bring a glass of water for Ani. smiley9

Ani orders food online and before he could finish speaking, humari sarvagunn sampann patni Jhanak obediently brings water... smiley43

He asks Jhank to serve once the food comes... as if nothing happened.

Yeh dono pakka husband wife hai.. Tom and Jerry jaise ladte hain... later on the day act like nothing happened. smiley2

Appu di doesnt stay silent and tell Ani what she asked Jhanak in spite of her pleadings...

"Haan mein usse pucha ta ki wo uss budde se shaadi kyun kar rahi ho, tumhe to mere bhai Ani se shadi karni chahiye... "

wah wah Appu di... as always you told our mind voice smiley20

The way Ani's eyes softened upon hearing Appu di say "Mein to tumhare bina nahi reh sakthi hoon na..." So subtle and beautiful.... It's like she spoke out his deepest desires loud for everyone to see...

Jhanak and Ani share a eye lock, feelings undecipherable by the other yet giving signals of yearning...

Appu di notices it...

"Hoy hoy hoy... Ek doosre ko aisa kyun dekha tum dono ne.... ankon hi ankon mein ishara ho gaya hai kyaa? Ye bhi maine dekh liya..."

She goes and brings the varmala from the temple and forces it on Ani's hands to make Jhanak wear it. Appu di is sharper than these two in terms of what they feel... Humesha ki tarak. smiley32

They have a flashback of their marriage as Appu pushes Ani to wear the garland on Jhanak's neck. Ani remembers the time he did that in his marriage to Jhank... He looks stunned and hesitant as Jhanak steps back to avoid the mala...

In my opinion, as Goddy ji said, Ani won't make Jhanak wear it after everything that has happened between them. He knows from his POV that Jhanak has always been of the stance she doesn't think the marriage is the truth. Hence his confusion at the current scenario and a small fear of how she will react if he does go ahead and do it.

But he doesn't know that Jhanak will be more confused than angry because of her own inner turmoil.

Precap: The same

Special mention @Funcnv

Got time to read I also laughed a lot with the Hamari Jhanak sarvagun sampan but if Anjaana tells Ani that Jhanak likes him, he will definitely make a move.