Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anita87 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 months ago

I guess Anupamaa was also like that initially before taking a stance for herself

Goddy2010 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: vimeo

Thank you for tagging me Anushaji.

I am particularly interested why these two don't talk it out when no one is there? Can't he just ask her politely why she is digging her own grave by agreeing to this marriage? Or she cud herself tell Ani why she keeps saying koi haq nhi Banta aapko. She can just plainly state that if I don't get married your family will kill me or make your life hell. Hence I want to get married and go. Atleast then Ani might just find her a place to stay!

Bcoz as per the promo she thinks Ani was also involved in getting her married off to Tejas! The way she was glaring at him in the promo when she stated that iss familyne mujhe dhoka diya - she meant it was Ani than anyone else. Bcoz I am sure didn't have expectations from others! However I can't fathom how cud she get such thoughts especially when Ani has done everything in his might to convince her to not get married! Isn't it wrong on her part to accuse Ani and misunderstand him?

Absolutely. Janak is truly ungrateful if she thinks Ani like that. But then who knows people might still support her. I’m

vimeo thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

Exactly goddyji, this is what I said I agree what Ani said - she's ehsaan faramosh!! But ya people may still just support her! We still need to see what transpires between them till the promo airs - for her to think that Ani is also involved! 🤞

Edited by vimeo - 5 months ago
Edkv74 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Goddy2010

I am hoping Ani to be a sanskari 🤣. It seems like they mostly meet in each other homes going by what has been shown. Even otherwise we don’t have to worry for things that has not been shown in the show 😀

Arshi does not have time for Ani .. not today nor in the past she was fully focused in her career.. ani in one of the episodes mentioned that sarcastically that she has no time for him..

ironically he wants Jhanak to be like her -career oriented.. what if she too doesn’t make time for our laadla 😜 maybe he will demand it from her which he could never exercise with Arshi

Aadia thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Edkv74

Ultimately it’s not going to happen and Arshi’s dreams will crash .. yehi. Baat stress Kar rahe hain🤣

She will blame Jhanak for that too.. and become a full blown vamp.. These two days are also dedicated to making the Vampsmiley37

Edkv74 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aadia

True .. I can’t even shop online that fast.. smiley37 he is in a hurry to get home and impress his wife..

So must show this to hubby nowsmiley37

He wants to give them all to J before Bipasha and co come in snatch those away 😄

Edkv74 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pearl_219

Appu inke shadi kerwa k chore g smiley37

Koi toh hai jo hamari dil ki sunta hai.. appu di ko audience ki taraf se dher sari chocolates ❤️

Edkv74 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anusha16

They went to give Invitations for Dadi's birthday? and Appu's parents went to visit her mama

Dadi yaani Tammi?? The other day she was saying that she doesn’t celebrate all this … ab kya hua?? Celebrities ki hawa lag gayi kya??

Edkv74 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aadia

Shrishti is bringing in the subject of legality of the wedding and says there will dhamaka.. during the wedding..

She indicated about swapping the groomsmiley36 we now know what’s going to happen..

Tejas ka ullu banaofying ceremony in progress aaj hi se😄

Goddy2010 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Edkv74

Tejas ka ullu banaofying ceremony in progress aaj hi se😄

What are you saying?