Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Posts (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 5 months ago

Originally posted by: Aadia

💯 . Ani never spoke about going abroad in the earlier episodes until he dropped that bombshell the other day.. even Arshi and her parents were excited as if they were hearing it the first time.. but Shrishti mentioned that she always intended her to settle abroad.
Of late episodes look hurried.. not properly planned.. it worries me 😔 looks so unpredictable.

@ bold….. even I thought same… like u can’t connect at all smiley39 mostly from their marriage date announcement time
MayaFruitbae thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail + 4

Nooooo…. But the pre wedding honeymoon never happened..

I won’t believe.. if even Ani says otherwise smiley26

Me too , dont want to belive this.

MayaFruitbae thumbnail

Originally posted by: Goddy2010

I am hoping Ani to be a sanskari 🤣. It seems like they mostly meet in each other homes going by what has been shown. Even otherwise we don’t have to worry for things that has not been shown in the show 😀

Yes but he was desperate to get married as per Arshi . Its she who delayed it .Might be cursing her decision now.

MMR2810 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: samarp2

all maker’s problems… imp scenes they don’t add or show smiley18 too many big chunk of story goes missing.. like so much is there to show.. now see.. yesterday he went all angry screaming smiley39 & today telling her in normal tone smiley36 main khana order kar raha hoon smiley37… did he forgot he had fought with her smiley39smiley36

Haa...and they should reduce celebrity 1 and 2 screen time.

samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Posts (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: MMR2810

Haa...and they should reduce celebrity 1 and 2 screen time.

Yaa today too much screen time wasted there.. they could have just cut their scenes & just should have shown extended version of last 5 mins
MayaFruitbae thumbnail

he’s a homely guy smiley9 smiley27 even when Arshi wanted to party whole night he wanted to go home smiley37 even during Holi he said with his inner thoughts smiley36 that he doesn’t like to sing & dance smiley9 … he’s not such type of a boy …just cause Jhank is here hes singing & dancing ( with Arshi) smiley36 he doesn’t like all this dance & party smiley9smiley9 who won’t like such gharelu ladka smiley42smiley27

By the way whole family is talented .Appu and Anirudh singers .

No wonder he fell for Jhanak. She is a graceful dancer

The kashmir festival dance was a treat .

MayaFruitbae thumbnail

Originally posted by: 1PariGupta

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C5F08HKrWlL/?igsh=MW43MmtlZzh4d3g2

When was this happened I never saw it

Jhanak looking so beautiful n care free here n Ani looking handsome smiley42

Promo

Word Count: 1

MMR2810 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

smiley37smiley37 he just rushes home these days smiley37 … he has mastered to tell lies smiley16smiley36

smiley37smiley37

Word Count: 0

MayaFruitbae thumbnail

Ani went for shoppingsmiley37 Sales man is asking if it’s for madamsmiley37smiley37

He took a Saree for 1.10L.. and more😍

He wants more Saree.. some casual Saree too.. he took just 5 mins guys.. wish I could do my shopping in such hastesmiley37

Wow such a sweet heart , after all the fighting and Arshi challenge still went for shopping.

Man of words .

He has so much trust that Jhank will wear those , come on go and tell her that you acnt live without her .

Imagine she is in coma like the other day .

MayaFruitbae thumbnail

ani is stubborn like Jhanak smiley37 made for each other couple smiley36 for Jhanak he always spends in lakhs smiley27smiley27 wish I can show this to my hubby smiley37… he will make me stop watching tv 🫣😬smiley36…5 mins shopping smiley3smiley3smiley37

Like this he will soon became poor ..and Celebrity might leave him