Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

EmeraldStar thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 3 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 5 months ago

Originally posted by: MMR2810

Now it's like his zidd, you said thatyou doesn't wear saree gifted by me, so let me see how will you reject it.

Upar upar se boli hogi par uski sirji ne laya hai obviously she will wearsmiley9

MMR2810 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: EmeraldStar

Upar upar se boli hogi par uski sirji ne laya hai obviously she will wearsmiley9

Even If she wears also what is the use, last time he did nt even recognized it.smiley19smiley19

Aadia thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Funcnv

How much I wished Ani should have walked in on Shrishti & Arshi convo today..😄 but if I am stating facts, I felt like today’s conversation between Shrishti and Arshi felt forced in the process of making them true vamps..Shrishti atleast said something along those lines earlier, but Arshi saying that she wouldn’t live in that house and all didn’t gel well..but no regret there, make her say all the shit possible..it will be easy on our conscience to hate her wholeheartedly..😊

💯 . Ani never spoke about going abroad in the earlier episodes until he dropped that bombshell the other day.. even Arshi and her parents were excited as if they were hearing it the first time.. but Shrishti mentioned that she always intended her to settle abroad.
Of late episodes look hurried.. not properly planned.. it worries me 😔 looks so unpredictable.

MMR2810 thumbnail

Today Appu Di also caught their secret: how these two communicate through their eyes...

EmeraldStar thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 3 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Even If she wears also what is the use, last time he did nt even recognized it.smiley19smiley19

Uska gussa itna bada tha nazar nahi aaya hoga.. smiley13

MMR2810 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aadia

💯 . Ani never spoke about going abroad in the earlier episodes until he dropped that bombshell the other day.. even Arshi and her parents were excited as if they were hearing it the first time.. but Shrishti mentioned that she always intended her to settle abroad.
Of late episodes look hurried.. not properly planned.. it worries me 😔 looks so unpredictable.

Episode 2, Vinayak Said that Ani has Plans to shift to abroad to his mil. That time Shristi says, am very much happy my daughter going to stay very near to us even after marriage.

Edited by MMR2810 - 5 months ago
MMR2810 thumbnail

Originally posted by: EmeraldStar

Uska gussa itna bada tha nazar nahi aaya hoga.. smiley13

smiley7

Word Count: 0

Funcnv thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aadia

Infact I was re watching the second episode and it’s funny in that Shrishti expressed concern on Ani’s company might send him on Abroad trips..today she is stating the exact ulta..😄 the things makers do for not loosing the TRP race right.. I absolutely don’t mind having Arshi in the proper vamp mode as long as she doesn’t come in between Ani & Jhanak. 🤗
samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Posts (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 8

Kaam ke chakkar me...smiley37smiley37

smiley37smiley37 he just rushes home these days smiley37 … he has mastered to tell lies smiley16smiley36
samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Posts (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 8

all maker’s problems… imp scenes they don’t add or show smiley18 too many big chunk of story goes missing.. like so much is there to show.. now see.. yesterday he went all angry screaming smiley39 & today telling her in normal tone smiley36 main khana order kar raha hoon smiley37… did he forgot he had fought with her smiley39smiley36