Arshi: bhale j uske kamzori ho, main uska pyar Hoon smiley37

(Uske weakness aur love j he ha) stupid girl smiley37

Kal arshi madam kuch bol rahi the aaj aani par trust ho gya ise smiley36

Taaaliyan smiley36

samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Posts (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 6 months ago

Originally posted by: Aadia

The last 2 minutes.. it’s intense.. Appudi in her childishness made them reminisce their Kashmir wedding💕💕

who gave mala in his hand from where he got? She wanted to watch their Kashmir wedding smiley36
samarp2 thumbnail

Why didn’t I think of it today??

Haa.. wanted to see what mama feeds Arshi, that made her bright suddenly smiley37smiley37

1 st time in tv I watch whole epi smiley36 2nd time online I skip their parts smiley36
Aadia thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Funcnv

Bodoma and Appu di are such beautiful souls..glad to see Jhanak feels loved by some atleast..🥹

Was Shrishti living under a rock until now or did she wake up from a bodhi Vriksha today that she all of a sudden feels Ani’s family all r chaalu..🤔

What is up with all these so called rich people having issues with spending on small things is something I can’t understand at all..🤷🏻‍♀️

Ofcourse Arshi is back to the perfect Bimbo mode again..👏 No hopes whatsoever there..🤦🏻‍♀️

And what’s up with these rich people obsessing over abroad..really 🤷🏻‍♀️ visiting abroad should be a norm to them right? 🤨

The last scene made me wonder today if Ani really loves Jhanak or he is infatuated with her? Not sure why I got that feeling.😔 I guess she is only a responsibility for him..🙄 Will reserve my thoughts until tomorrow…😊

True.. I liked it.. let’s find out. If he doesn’t then what is the point of 135+ episodessmiley19smiley19

Goddy2010 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Bodoma and Appu di are such beautiful souls..glad to see Jhanak feels loved by some atleast..🥹

Was Shrishti living under a rock until now or did she wake up from a bodhi Vriksha today that she all of a sudden feels Ani’s family all r chaalu..🤔

What is up with all these so called rich people having issues with spending on small things is something I can’t understand at all..🤷🏻‍♀️

Ofcourse Arshi is back to the perfect Bimbo mode again..👏 No hopes whatsoever there..🤦🏻‍♀️

And what’s up with these rich people obsessing over abroad..really 🤷🏻‍♀️ visiting abroad should be a norm to them right? 🤨

Ani had such a horrible taste ..😬😀

The last scene made me wonder today if Ani really loves Jhanak or he is infatuated with her? Not sure why I got that feeling.😔 I guess she is only a responsibility for him..🙄 Will reserve my thoughts until tomorrow…😊

Ani himself has told he is tough to be understood. So let us not assume anything until he says from his mouth that he is in love with Janak.

Funcnv thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

True.. I liked it.. let’s find out. If he doesn’t then what is the point of 135+ episodessmiley19smiley19

Exactly..for some reason I couldn’t decipher Ani’s expressions today..I want to be wrong here..😄
Aadia thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: samarp2

Appu will make sure these 2 get married smiley37 she’s already saying what is Arshi will never be able to marry Ani smiley36

Shrishti doesn’t like Ani or his family.. Arshi doesn’t like Ani’s family.. except for the evil ones.. that too I doubt she likes Bipasha, Laal or Evil Granny..

Why can’t Arshi meet a NRI businessman, who falls head over heels for hersmiley42smiley42 somehow, I want her out!! NRI business man’s wife or Tejas’s slave.. makers pl make her leavesmiley36

samarp2 thumbnail

One side there is baro maa & Jhanak smiley18 who r having heart to heart talks of mom daughter, who’s understanding her pain smiley18 & another side we had evil mom daughter poisoning daughters mind smiley18 2 parallel contrast

Pearl_219 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

So srishti beti ko batane wale the k groom kon hoga lekin nahi Bataia. I think tejas ka sab ko wedding day he mein pata chalega 😌

J agaar ghar chorte ha shadi kea begair to arshi ke tension barhe g kyunke wo anni ke legal wife ha. Aur yeh he wo arshi ko bol rahe the. 😌

MMR2810 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Ani had such a horrible taste ..😬😀

Once she called Bipasha is Kaamchor