Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Posts (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 6 months ago

Originally posted by: Aadia

Ani went for shoppingsmiley37 Sales man is asking if it’s for madamsmiley37smiley37

He took a Saree for 1.10L.. and more😍

He wants more Saree.. some casual Saree too.. he took just 5 mins guys.. wish I could do my shopping in such hastesmiley37

ani is stubborn like Jhanak smiley37 made for each other couple smiley36 for Jhanak he always spends in lakhs smiley27smiley27 wish I can show this to my hubby smiley37… he will make me stop watching tv 🫣😬smiley36…5 mins shopping smiley3smiley3smiley37
samarp2 thumbnail

Boro ma.. caught J.. she asked if she is depressed thinking about her first wedding.. She denies.. Boro ma stresses.. and J says it was a fake wedding.. Boro maa says if it was her she wouldn’t be able to forget that..

J says she has forgotten that.. it’s not easy to fool a mother.. she doesn’t believe hersmiley38 they have such a nice bond.. why can’t J take them with her??

baro maa always encourages her to acknowledge her first wedding smiley27 she could put some sense in her nephew too?
Aadia thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Shrishti is asking her why she didn’t accompany Ani on shopping 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️ mother daughter duo won’t leave him alone..

Shrishti is asking why must Ani do the shopping for J.. smiley7 Shrishti doesn’t want Ani to buy gifts for everybody..

smiley37smiley37she called Rumi, Mimi greedy and says that family will destroy her..

Pearl_219 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
samarp2 thumbnail

Shrishti is asking her why she didn’t accompany Ani on shopping 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️ mother daughter duo won’t leave him alone..

Shrishti is asking why must Ani do the shopping for J.. smiley7 Shrishti doesn’t want Ani to buy gifts for everybody..

smiley37smiley37she called Rumi, Mimi greedy and says that family will destroy her..

those sis of Ani sure r greedy smiley7 I still can’t forgive them for snatching J’s gifts & phone smiley7 & they were even eyeing her money smiley7smiley15 hate those all camp Basu ladies smiley7
Aadia thumbnail

Originally posted by: samarp2

ani is stubborn like Jhanak smiley37 made for each other couple smiley36 for Jhanak he always spends in lakhs smiley27smiley27 wish I can show this to my hubby smiley37… he will make me stop watching tv 🫣😬smiley36…5 mins shopping smiley3smiley3smiley37

True .. I can’t even shop online that fast.. smiley37 he is in a hurry to get home and impress his wife..

So must show this to hubby nowsmiley37

Pearl_219 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Appu inke shadi kerwa k chore g smiley37

KambakthIshq thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Thanks for the live update Ramyasmiley27.

Aadia thumbnail

It’s just Appu di and Jhanak at the mad house.. but where did they go??smiley18

Appu di wants food.. TMW ordered Chinese it seems.. then where did she go?

Aadia thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pearl_219

Appu inke shadi kerwa k chore g smiley37

Ya.. she says come here as a bahusmiley27