Frequent Posters

samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Posts (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 6 months ago

Originally posted by: 1PariGupta

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C5F08HKrWlL/?igsh=MW43MmtlZzh4d3g2

When was this happened I never saw it

Jhanak looking so beautiful n care free here n Ani looking handsome smiley42

2nd clip is from both actors reel together smiley36 Crying part is from show smiley36… u didn’t see the show from start? I am catching up to heresmiley36.. reached the part where he drives bike crazilysmiley36 & gets into accident, because his new love smiley36 left him & went with Tejas smiley36 & now he’s saying g that she went to Rahul smiley37 Rahul’s name is printed in his brain smiley16smiley37 he don’t want to think beyond this… so acc to him she is in love with Rahul & no place for him in her heart smiley36 which is driving him crazysmiley29 … I wonder how in series they r going to clear his this misconception that Rahul is nothing but only friend… till he comes out of this bhram smiley36 I don’t think their love story will start.. cause he has this major misunderstanding smiley39smiley37 smiley37 all thanks to Shristi ji for the brainwash 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️
Aadia thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Episode is up!! Shrishti’ advice to Arshi..

What’s more she has got to impart??

samarp2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aadia

Episode is up!! Shrishti’ advice to Arshi..

What’s more she has got to impart??

thanks Ramya for the update smiley9
Aadia thumbnail

Jhanak’s conversation with Appu di and Boro ma continues.. she says if everything permits, she shall take Appu di to Srinagar.. Appudi gets excited..

Boro ma says, she never expected J to say yes to the wedding this first time.. J says she is helpless.. as everyone in that asylum has a problem with her..

Boro ma speaks about her career.. and she says.. she doesn’t have anyone.. it’s difficult for such orphans. Where will she live etc..

Boro maa is sweet she says if she was living separately, she would have taken in J.. Appu di also says the same..

J says she will remember them forever, if they meet or not..

Appu di asks why she speaks so.. J says everything is expiring.. her trust.. her live everything is ending slowly and she feels defeated smiley19smiley38

Boro maa is asking her why she speaks so.. and Jhanak’s mind voice - she says someone applied her sindhur earlier.. she never acknowledged the value of it and now someone else is trying to do the same and she said yes? Fb of the Kashmir wedding.. and thinks why is she remembering that day again and again while all she want is to forget..

Aadia thumbnail

Ani went for shoppingsmiley37 Sales man is asking if it’s for madamsmiley37smiley37

He took a Saree for 1.10L.. and more😍

He wants more Saree.. some casual Saree too.. he took just 5 mins guys.. wish I could do my shopping in such hastesmiley37

samarp2 thumbnail

Jhanak’s conversation with Appu di and Boro ma continues.. she says if everything permits, she shall take Appu di to Srinagar.. Appudi gets excited..

Boro ma says, she never expected J to say yes to the wedding this first time.. J says she is helpless.. as everyone in that asylum has a problem with her..

Boro ma speaks about her career.. and she says.. she doesn’t have anyone.. it’s difficult for such orphans. Where will she live etc..

Boro maa is sweet she says if she was living separately, she would have taken in J.. Appu di also says the same..

J says she will remember them forever, if they meet or not..

Appu di asks why she speaks so.. J says everything is expiring.. her trust.. her live everything is ending slowly and she feels defeated smiley19smiley38

Boro maa is asking her why she speaks so.. and Jhanak’s mind voice - she says someone applied her sindhur earlier.. she never acknowledged the value of it and now someone else is trying to do the same and she said yes? Fb of the Kashmir wedding.. and thinks why is she remembering that day again and again while all she want is to forget..

when will these FL have 5 sec of happy moments in their life smiley19 too sad epis smiley19 … I so miss those Kashmir days of happy bubbly Jhanak smiley27 now poor girl has turned into kaamwali types… can’t wait for those epis when she will be out of this mental hospital… may be Badi maa & their family may follow too… these happy people needs happiness, they deserve it smiley27
Pearl_219 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Ani went for shoppingsmiley37 Sales man is asking if it’s for madamsmiley37smiley37

He took a Saree for 1.10L.. and more😍

He wants more Saree.. some casual Saree too.. he took just 5 mins guys.. wish I could do my shopping in such hastesmiley37

wife k lea kharcha to karega smiley36
Aadia thumbnail

Boro ma.. caught J.. she asked if she is depressed thinking about her first wedding.. She denies.. Boro ma stresses.. and J says it was a fake wedding.. Boro maa says if it was her she wouldn’t be able to forget that..

J says she has forgotten that.. it’s not easy to fool a mother.. she doesn’t believe hersmiley38 they have such a nice bond.. why can’t J take them with her??