Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bubblez04 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 months ago

I really don't think Ani will marry Arshi. Despite him being angry with Jhanak he still seeks her out and wants her around him. And yesterday when Jhanak said that he was desperate to get married too, Ani replied that if he was indeed desperate then he would have been married by now. So I feel like he's been dragging out his wedding with Arshi and eventually will just back off, or get Arshi or Shristi to break it off.

1PariGupta thumbnail
Expressionist (June 2024) 1 Thumbnail Expressionist (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Goddy2010

I hope we will be spared from that. In Imlie season 1 too, fans were made to guess for a long time if Adi and Malini had consummated their marriage or not 😂. One good thing is Ani Arshi marriage did not happen till now. I hope it continues.

marriage not happened but remember Ani book houseboat in kashmir for pre wedding honeymoon but that plan was not work due to destiny.

They have long time relationship so might possible they already consummate that's why they want pre wedding honeymoon

samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Posts (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: 1PariGupta

who bought 3 lakhs ring for jimmedari smiley37smiley36

ani smiley36

Word Count: 1

Anusha16 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Mr. Aniruddha Bosesmiley37. Boses' ki pyaar beta smiley36

Rancho12345 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Ani cheat Arshi if he wants Jhanak as life partner now because if Ani Arshi cross their limits in this relationship He have to marry with Arshi only

I'm sorry but I respectfully disagree here, Ani and Arshi have consummated their relationship as 2 consenting Adults who were about to be married and had been in long term relationship but that doesn't mean that if now Anirudha Leaves her after knowing her real face which includes wanting her sister Jhanak to become A hardcore Criminal Tejas Mistress who later wants to kill her, he is at fault... It's normal to be in relationship with wrong person and then move on... Jhanak loves him and wants to remain his wife even after knowing about all this.. She isn't so naive to not understand what was relationship dynamics btwn Ani And Arshi.

Aadia thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

marriage not happened but remember Ani book houseboat in kashmir for pre wedding honeymoon but that plan was not work due to destiny.

They have long time relationship so might possible they already consummate that's why they want pre wedding honeymoon

Nooooo…. But the pre wedding honeymoon never happened..

I won’t believe.. if even Ani says otherwise smiley26

Goddy2010 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

I am hoping Ani to be a sanskari 🤣. It seems like they mostly meet in each other homes going by what has been shown. Even otherwise we don’t have to worry for things that has not been shown in the show 😀

samarp2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: MayaFruitbae

Prestige issue ...

Family respect

whole time he never cared or thought of this smiley37 today suddenly everything is important smiley37 smiley39 how much sanity he’s gonna loose smiley39 he’s gone completely insane smiley29smiley29 pyaar ne kya haalat kar di smiley28 https://youtu.be/OMoU0Pfibc4?si=J-80u4f20fS-g7uoThis song & lyrics fit Ani present situation smiley36 Hum teri yaadon mein khoye rehte hai smiley9 log hume paagal deewana kehte hai smiley43smiley36
Edited by samarp2 - 6 months ago
samarp2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Goddy2010

I am hoping Ani to be a sanskari 🤣. It seems like they mostly meet in each other homes going by what has been shown. Even otherwise we don’t have to worry for things that has not been shown in the show 😀

he’s a homely guy smiley9 smiley27 even when Arshi wanted to party whole night he wanted to go home smiley37 even during Holi he said with his inner thoughts smiley36 that he doesn’t like to sing & dance smiley9 … he’s not such type of a boy …just cause Jhank is here hes singing & dancing ( with Arshi) smiley36 he doesn’t like all this dance & party smiley9smiley9 who won’t like such gharelu ladka smiley42smiley27
Edited by samarp2 - 6 months ago