Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Edkv74 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 6 months ago

Originally posted by: MayaFruitbae

I have a strong feeling that Krushal's role will decrease considerably, because till now it was Anirudh whom was strong its high time they focus on their titular character .

I dont want this to happen as i will lose interst to watch

Don’t break our hearts Maya..😔 even though Jhanak is the titular character Ani is the heart and soul of the show .. remember the accident scene it was so boring without him! Let’s hope the jodi gets its desired screen space ..
I think they might introduce a positive character for Appu di ( as per the original) who would also be a Runak supporter like Choton.. I don’t know if it is now or later

MayaFruitbae thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Anusha16

He is a trophy more than her love. Her losing to Jhanak is first before anything else. Why is everyone so obsessed with Jhanak in this madhouse.

Even after going out they are discussing about Jhanak

Edkv74 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Goddy2010

Girls, I am really tired because of this show. We turn to tv shows for a diversion from our realities and wanted to see some pleasant things which might not be possible in our real life. The show is eve more depressing day by day with all our hopes crushed. The forum is very addictive because of all your great writers 🤣.

That’s true.. we are here because of the forum members and their write ups more than the show itself

samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Posts (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 8

Even after going out they are discussing about Jhanak

& he’s telling Arshi not to bring her topic smiley36 when he himself was non stop doing Jhanak jaap smiley37
Edkv74 thumbnail

Originally posted by: samarp2

he’s in a confused state of mind.. his emotions r all over the place .. until he really realises what he wants, we will get this Anirudh only

Why doesn’t Arshi get a new love interest?? Baat hi khatam.. she’s an established celebrity right?? 😔

Jhanak seems to have more admirers than Arshi 😃

MayaFruitbae thumbnail

When he said “ atleast tumse peecha toh chootha “ he seemed very much hurt smiley28smiley38 cause she said that her husband will buy stuff for her & she won’t take anything from him smiley18 he looked angry like a typical husband smiley36 his ego got hurt smiley18 & she was giving more important to her new husband & nothing for himsmiley28

His grandmother was unnecessary talking today smiley39smiley39

I always watch him when he is on screen .

Each time he had expression of being hurt and why she is doing this to me.

The last kapde nahi pehna was so good as if real hurt

Edited by MayaFruitbae - 6 months ago
MayaFruitbae thumbnail

he’s acting like her guardian smiley37 like all responsibilities of hers is on his head smiley37 shopping for her marriage, sending her off by marrying smiley36 smiley36 he’s going everything in anger 😡 …smiley36 even Arshi said tum gusse se Lal ho gaye Ho smiley37 itna gussa.., from 2 days he’s loosing his cool & went all angry young man avatarsmiley36

After all this will they show them shop together like that bank account opening

samarp2 thumbnail

I always watch him when he is on screen .

Each time he had expression of being hurt and why she is doing this to me.

The last kapde nahi pehna was so good as if real hurt

Yaa that kapde fhenk do one smiley9 looked real … like he was really angry… even whole Basu were shocked at his such reaction smiley36
samarp2 thumbnail

After all this will they show them shop together like that bank account opening

she rejected the offer smiley36 I don’t think she will go smiley36 unless he blackmails or orders her saying she has no right to say no to malik smiley36 by hook or crook he wants his work to get done smiley16
MayaFruitbae thumbnail

Originally posted by: EmeraldStar

He dont want her out of his sight.. bol do apne family ko phir dekh tandav hogasmiley37

When Anirudh gets angry no one dares to speak .

Bipasha was so scared, so he can handle it.