sahuja thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 months ago

Don’t get me wrong- I really like Armaan taking stand for Abhira but so suddenly. What has changed so suddenly that Armaan has started reacting like this after Holi? I mean I can understand Armaan realized his mistake with the court incident and we got a glimpse of it when he spoke up for Abhira by stopping Ruhi, but still the story seems to have changed suddenly. Armaan’s character seems to be so bold . The Armaan who was not able to digest that dadisa asked him to leave home to support Abhira and was crying and begging her not to let him be away from them- suddenly is questioning why he has to prove himself bec of Abhira? I am just so confused that the story has suddenly changed so much that I don’t feel I am seeing the same Armaan. His character is completely changed? What do all of you think? 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Lostin90s thumbnail

Don’t worry he will become pendulum again. Check bts thread.smiley36

priyabehera thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Lostin90s

Don’t worry he will become pendulum again. Check bts thread.smiley36

Once a pendulum always a pendulumsmiley36

India_TV thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail ICC CWC 2023 Participants 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: sahuja

Don’t get me wrong- I really like Armaan taking stand for Abhira but so suddenly. What has changed so suddenly that Armaan has started reacting like this after Holi? I mean I can understand Armaan realized his mistake with the court incident and we got a glimpse of it when he spoke up for Abhira by stopping Ruhi, but still the story seems to have changed suddenly. Armaan’s character seems to be so bold . The Armaan who was not able to digest that dadisa asked him to leave home to support Abhira and was crying and begging her not to let him be away from them- suddenly is questioning why he has to prove himself bec of Abhira? I am just so confused that the story has suddenly changed so much that I don’t feel I am seeing the same Armaan. His character is completely changed? What do all of you think? 

his loyaty for family is everytime questioned by dadi....he must have also felt that...iss liye....aaj ke dialogs with vidya were very meaningful.....

bas ab ramaan aise weak na bann jaayee zyada...fir se..😂

Gags05 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: sahuja

I think he did have a faint realisation about them being the real deal in that hospital scene, when he is sitting on Abhira's bed.. and galti se he says.. "I am your real husband"..

I think, wahin se, the story started tilting towards him addressing Abhira as my patni and more haq.. this I noticed even with Sheh's Armaan.. Problem is just when things were going to take a turn for the better, the actor changed..

But haan, thoda body language and personality wise, a character's depiction also changes with different actors...

Aashiqanafan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Gags05

I think he did have a faint realisation about them being the real deal in that hospital scene, when he is sitting on Abhira's bed.. and galti se he says.. "I am your real husband"..

I think, wahin se, the story started tilting towards him addressing Abhira as my patni and more haq.. this I noticed even with Sheh's Armaan.. Problem is just when things were going to take a turn for the better, the actor changed..

But haan, thoda body language and personality wise, a character's depiction also changes with different actors...

True. And after the hospital track we saw Armaan ( Shehzada) giving an earful to Fufasa in front of Dadisa when Fufa was taunting him for helping Abhira with the sandals. So it is a natural progression of the story.